Sarah's JUDDD diary

Well done with the Wii that's fab!!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, had a great day yesterday and a few little drinkies last night with friends. My hangover wasn't even as bad as normal - maybe another bonus of eating this way?! Taking today as it comes, hopefully some more wii then back to work and a DD tomorrow.

Hope you are having a good weekend x

^^^ I was really drunk on only one bottle of wine last night, struggled to even finish it (but battled on lol)

17 lost : 50 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
^^^ I was really drunk on only one bottle of wine last night, struggled to even finish it (but battled on lol)

17 lost : 50 to goal

Haha! Makes for a cheap night out/in!! :) lol x

Diet coke/pepsi, I know they are not brill but they are quite sweet and always help me during sweet craving x Not much help to you I know but I always have a solero on my dd sweet, fruity and delicious only 90 cals, maybe get some in next time you are shopping handy to have in the freezer x

Well today has ended up being very UP!! Last day of the half term holiday took over me!

Back to work tomorrow - taking the kids on a trip based on Robin Hood so will be spending the day out and about in the woods - looking forward to burning a few cals :)

DD tomorrow - feel nervous about it after all these up days, but also ready for it!!!

Hope you've all had lovely weekends x

curlyzcoop said:
Well today has ended up being very UP!! Last day of the half term holiday took over me!

Back to work tomorrow - taking the kids on a trip based on Robin Hood so will be spending the day out and about in the woods - looking forward to burning a few cals :)

DD tomorrow - feel nervous about it after all these up days, but also ready for it!!!

Hope you've all had lovely weekends x

Hope you're ok!!!

Ruth
X

Morning Sarah, how is your week going ?

Hiya!!!

Hope you're ok :D

Hope you've had a lovely evening too!

Ruth
x

Hi Sarah - how's it going? x

Hope that you're ok Sarah!!!!