Sarah's long road ahead

I say all the time people must think I'm poor I'm always in the same clothes, truth is that when you hate the way you look in clothes you have no motivation to buy new!

I'm going to St Ives in August, I can't wait. Xx

Ooo love st Ives!!! It's beautiful. We hoping for the heat wave whilst we're there lol.

Me to! Liturally a long top, legging and shoes. I remember about 5 years ago when I was about 3 stone lighter I wouldn't even get out the car in legging's!!! Now that's all I own :-(

I am the same and I walk around with a cardi on too!

You will have such nice weather in Newquay, I hope I get the same. I e been out today and everybody ate a meal except me, I sat there with my pint of water and it was so easy. Thought I'd be bothered but I wasn't.

We will both be skinny minnies by Xmas :)

I live in Cornwall ladies, and the weather here at the mo is so nice! Hot and sunny, hope you dont get rain when you come down here!

How lucky are you to live in Cornwall? I'm hoping it doesn't rain either when I get there in August, I want to be wearing my new clothes tha will be 2 sizes smaller ;) xx

Today is day 3 and I have faced and overcome a major hurdle! I went with my dad and youngest to sit at Barton airport (a small airport near my house) to watch the planes and gliders. Recently it has undergone a refurbishment and now sells lovely meals, which as you have probably already guessed my dad and Rylan sampled! I can't believe how good I was, even with the fork in my hand trying to tempt my son off the slide I never felt the need to eat.

I've felt good today I have had the energy to do things and had no desire to crack, which is the opposite to last night. I'm hoping I'm on the other side. I am so pleased that I didn't cheat yesterday and I'm more determined than ever to do this. :) :)

X Sarah X

Well done for sticking with it Sarahkate8, I cant wait to hear the results of your hard work :).

Back