Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Love it when you can buy smaller stuff, well done :)

Well done with your weight loss. Have you lost it all CC?

You are really good at "bouncing back" after a day, or a few days of less than ideal intake. This is one of my big failings, and I think you are wonderful!

By the way you have been going you will over come the past couple of naughty days and get back on it. You have done great so far...Don't ruin it x x

Your doing fabulously, keep it up :)

Hi Sarah- just converted your loss to kilos- wow- you've lost a heap already, haven't you. Don't worry about the odd "bad" day, it's the others that count!

I weighed in today and have managed to lose a 1lb. I feel very lucky at the moment because I really thought I would put on and I have somehow managed to lose. This has given me a kick up the bum to realise that if I can lose 1lb with 2 or 3 bad days, I must be able to lose a lot more with 7 good days!!

I am extra pleased as that 1lb weight loss has taken me to over half way towards my first goal! Yay! I now feel like I am on the home straight to reaching the "overweight" category!!

At work yesterday the chef was about to throw out a whole tray of roasted mediterranian (sp?!) veg so I grabbed a box of it! It is so yummy and he said he did it with a bit of butter, but I saw him put the butter in and it wasn't much really when taking in to account the huge size of the tray it was done in.

sO...

B: none
L: wrap with roasted veg and cream cheese and a packet of skips (343)
D: not sure what to have... have 900 cals available though!

Exercise: I am going for an hour long walk along the sea front in a bit.

This week I should be OK I think. However, I finish college on Friday and am going for drinks with college friends - will probably have lunch too - at a Wetherspoons. I'll be driving so luckily no alcohol just then!

Then will be going to a friends house and will prob have pizza and then will be drinking... probably quite a bit!!

As long as I can be good for the rest of the week, and when I have the dreaded hangover, I think I should be OK for weighing in on Tuesday.

I think you can do it as you have come so far already.
I'd love to have a beach to be able to walk along.
Do you snack at all during the day?

No I generally don't snack.... thats weird... I always used to!! If I do have a snack it is an ice lolly as they take a while to eat, are sweet, and are low calories. I have mini Twisters or Refresher lollies.

Just had the lovely walk. Parked up and walked the beach and back... 3 miles altogether.. so that was really nice.

Going to clean the car, inside and out now, so that should burn a few more cals.

Mini twisters (45 cals), refresher lollies (47 cals), hartleys jelly (10 cals) and ww yogurts (50 cals) are what i usually use if i feel the need to snack.

Hope your having a good day Sarah :)

Back