Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Todays plans sound great hun, enjoy your night out glad you back on track, apart from the drinking ofc! but everyone needs a night out ;) hehe especially at uni xxx

Did OK yesterday, at the beginning anyway! I had no breakfast, a wrap, skips and an aero mousse (98!!) for lunch and for dinner I had two pieces of toast with a whole pack of prawns cooked in some garlic and herb philly - was really nice! So my overall for the day was roughly 950, then I start drinking. Didn't think I had too much but I must have because I was a mess!!

I have been eating really well for the last few days so proud of myself for that! But have been drinking a lot too so it is kinda cancelling it out - suppose it is better than me eating badly and then drinking lots too!

This week is reading week but I still have to go to uni. Most people in the flat have gone home for a week so I am going to try not to drink any alcohol this week. If I can do that then my calories will be about 1000-1200 a day and hopefully I will have a bit of a drop.

Got up late today and still haven't had lunch. Not hungry at the moment so will probaably end up having a late lunch and then a late dinner.

I want to do some exercise but I can't afford the gym and my trainers arent suitable for running. I am thinking of trying to do some exercise in my room. Just got to figure out what. Although, I may actually ask my Dad to bring my bike up and then I can go on nice bike rides.

Good to hear how you're doing Sarah. I'm very impressed that you will be cycling, the moment it gets cold I just hybernate, lol!!!

Have you managed to get to a lecture yet or is it all about the students union? lol!

Keep up your hard work.

xxx

In that case make the most of it and attend as many as you can with a hangover!!! ;-)

So I managed a good day yesterday, very pleased :)

Today should be good too - I have no intentions on going out at all this week drinking so I should be on for a good week! I want to be able to go home in 2 weeks and weigh myself for my official weigh in and have a good loss.

I need to do some exercise, and my Dad has brought my bike over which is brill so I will hopefully get out on that soon

Sarah, have you looked to see if theres a Pure Gym by you? Thats the gym we go to, and it costs us £9.99 a month and they have all the equipment other places do!

Impressed with the thought of cycling at this cold, wet time of year.

Well done on the Monsoon trousers, it's great when we fit into smaller clothes, such a boost :)

What is wrong with me?! Was having a good day yesterday and then just gave in and ate really badly!

Hopefully will be OK today! So far have had an Activia yoghurt for 81 cals. Lunch will be a roasted veg wrap, and seeing as I don't count cals for my veg, that will only be 165. Some mini cheddars - 129, and a bit of mayo - 55. Will hopefully be a low day!

Back