Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

:D Hello new to the calorie counting section and just popping on to say hello to everyone
Well done on your 2lbs off

Thanks everyone! :)

Went to Iceland and got some WW Chocolate mousse desserts... yummy!

Tamzy - I haven't been doing my DVDs recently. I have been working so much, and so I am on my feet running around waitressing for at least 25 hours a week and so at the moment that is fine for me! I am also coming to the end of my college course and so any time I am not at work is spent doing this work.

When the Summer comes I am going to do a lot more exercise!

Today so far:

B: none
L: macaroni cheese with a sausage and a fruit pastille lolly (483)
D: no idea.... will be under my cals though :)

well done on 2lb loss :)

Went out for breakfast with my Dad - big fried breakfast, going to over estimate and put it as 1000 cals. For dinner I'll have a wrap and some crisps... will take my total for the day to around 1350, and may have something after that, but wont be over 1500 for the day. Exercise will be 7 hours waitressing.

I am finding work hard at the moment, there is a girl there who is making my life a misery, and I am just so pleased with myself for not turning to food as I usually would!!

Waitressing for 8 hours must be torture! Although it's definetly good for keeping you moving! I hope your not letting that girl bother you too much :( and well done for your 2lb loss. I've just read your entire thread, well done! :)

your doing really well sarah, keep it up :) x

You are doing so well, and are such an inspiration. Feel proud that you have not turned to food for comfort in the harder times, and keep smiling at your great weight loss. Congratulation!

Aaaaaah I am really irritating myself at the moment! I am just eating for the sake of it.

I think I have got to the point where I have started slacking a lot - I have had so much work and college work though that I haven't had time to log things properly or do proper exercise - just the exercise I get from work.

STarting from tomorrow I will be starting again, weighing everything, not guessing, and logging everything. The fridge is stocked and I have no excuses! I'm not going to be going out for a while hopefully, so that will mean no drinking opportunities! I have a lunch out planned for Wednesday but that is all, and I will have no breakfast and a small dinner to compensate for that day.

I know I can do this - I have already lost 31lbs - never thought I would say that! And I have been on this diet for longer than I ever have been on one, so I know this is the time I will actually make a change... I just need to stick with it!

Words of encouragment are greatly appreciated, although I know I am always getting them! I just need a kick up the bum!

31lbs is incredible! So you don't want to give up now! Logging everything that you eat is really important as you can see it all there in front of you.

The most important thing is that everybody is going to have a bad day where they eat more than they should, but the good thing is that the next day is a fresh start and you can pick your self up and carry on!

I find planning my meals the day before is a great help, so I know exactly what I'm eating so there are no temptations.

sorry your having a bad time sarah, it happens all the time, you've done well so far, all you need to do is pick yourself up again and carry on, goodluck hun x

I've been struggling a bit the last couple of days too Sarah, so you are in good company! Stay as strong as you can. Start being really accurate with logging and measuring, and you will feel great when you are back in control (says she - I'm going to do the same again tomorrow, honest!). And 31lbs is bloody brilliant!!!!! Keep repeating it like a mantra, and I bet you break into a grin each time!

Thank you everyone!!

Today I woke up refreshed and ready to get back on track. I won't be having breakfast today - may as well wait until lunch now!

I weighed myself this morning and I have somehow lost 1lb... no idea how, but I am really pleased with that as I thought I would put on a few lbs!!

I went out the other night and I tried on loads of tops.... all of my tops that I used to wear on nights out, and all of them are too big now! I was so pleased with it, but then I felt really crap as I had nothing to wear... but I suppose it is a good thing!

Sadly I don't have ANY money at the moment so can't afford to buy anything new... oh well!

Oh, and another thing!! I buy and sell on eBay... I buy things very cheaply and sell them on for a fair bit more. Anyway, I bought some Monsoon size 16 trousers for £2.50, and I decided to keep them as they are the size I am hoping to be by the time I start university and are perfect for my teacher training placements.

So for some reason I tried them on yesterday. They don't fit comfortably, I would definitely not wear them out as they cling too much, but I got in to them, and got all the buttons done up! On a size 16! Woohoooo!! I would have worn size 20/22 from Monsoon at the start of this diet, and now I am almost in to the 16!! :D

Woohoo, size 16 trousers, brilliant hun, must feel great. You'll be wearing those comfortably in no time at all!

Good Luck today, glad that you are back on track xx

Back