Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Really enjoyed Reading your diary, well done on your weight loss, not far too go!

I've been off the diet a couple of days :(

I'm back on today though!

Had been feeling a bit down - boy problems, lol, and my Dad has gone away for two weeks so I have the house to myself - noone to watch what I eat!

Went out on Wednesday night and someone punched my brother and we think his nose is broken - totally unproboked attack - think they may have thought he was someone else. Then he tried to hit him again and I tried to stop him, but managed to get punched myself - he didn't mean to hit me, it was meant for my brother, but still bloody hurts! Got a nice bruise on my cheek now and it is very sore, so I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday!

Well and truely back on it today though....

I have missd breakfast, will have my usual wrap for lunch and then I am going to an outdoor concert for James Morrison - we are allowed to take a picnic so I'm not sure what to take. Quite excited though!!

I hope it works out for you, what day is your weigh in?

Well done Sarah, I need to get back on track.

I was in an awful mood last night. The guy I have been seeing for about 4 months said he just wanted to be friends. It has been a bit of a complicated relationship the whole time... it was meant to be casual but we both got too involved but neither of us wanted partners. I'm off to uni and however much I liked him, I really wanted to be single when I went to uni. He basically said he is getting to the point where he wants to be in a relationship with me... but he doesn't want a relationship.... its exactly how I feel!

So, he said its best to stop it now, before uni, and to try to be friends... we have tried it before and it hasn't worked! I was really upset last night... but now I have thought about it, it does make sense, because we are both getting too involved for a casual relationship, and it is going to get to the point where we want a relationship with eachother but not a relationship!

Ahhh, so although I know it is for the best, I'm pretty upset about it, so I am amazed that I somehow didn't manage to pig out last night!

Needed some thinking time this morning so went for a walk along the beach - just over an hour - which was really nice. I wore my Reebok Easytones.... they are doing their job! My bum hurts!

I've just had a lovely lunch - it was king prawns in a sweet chilli sauce - from Birds Eye. You bake them in the bag for 15 mins and they were absolutely delicious!

Today's food diary...

B: none
L: prawns in sweet chilli sauce (very hot!!) (255), 2 cheese triangles (39)
D: wrap (269) , skips (89)

So that makes a total of 647 calories... I'll make sure I eat some other snacks during the day.

Exercise was my hour walk... fast walking... and a 5 hour shift tonight.

Well done for not giving in to emotional eating :)

Sorry to hear about your relationship troubles, but it seems like ending it is for the best. Hopefully you can remain friends and you may end up together in the future.

Well done for keeping a positive head and not pigging out.

Do the Reebok Toning Trainers really work?

This has been an awful day! Went to work, as soon as I got there I got a call from my Dad who is on holiday at the moment to say that my step-mum's brother, who we found out had cancer about 3 months ago, and who seemed to be coping fine, and the doctors gave a good prognosis for, has now been given a month to live.

I'm devastated. He is 33, has 3 children under the age of 7. Its just horrible.

Work sent me home and I went to see a friend to take my mind off of everything. Ended up playing frisbee which really took my mind off it, and was good exercise.

Somehow have managed to not eat junk food.... usually I would have turned to it in a bad situation.

I'm so sorry, thinking of you and him :(

I'm so sorry to hear about your step mums brother, so young, that is just terrible. How is his family coping with the news? How is your step mum? How are you feeling about it now it's had a little while to sink in?

Congratuations on your loss, enjoy today!

Well, I haven't spoken to the family... I'm not sure what to say. My stepmum is away on holiday still at the moment, and her brother has said that he wants them to stay and try to enjoy themselves, so she is back on Saturday.

I'm OK about it... I wasn't exactly close to him, but I am close to her and so I am just feeling so horrible for her, and his children/wife/parents.

Cancer is just so evil and unfair... always the good ones go.

Back