Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Hey Hun,

Really sorry to hear the news. Cancer really is a horrible thing. We were in the same potion as you last year, with an Uncle being given a short time to live. The important thing is to stay strong, and be there to support the family. My poor Aunty is going through treatment at the moment, and something like this really hits home :(

On the positive, well done on your weight loss this week xx

Big hugs, I'm rubbish in situations like this but keep strong.

Well done with the jeans it's a great feeling.

x x x

wow! 40lbs down! I'm so jealous!

Mmmm milky ways lol well done your doing fab!! I have had a huge cleaning day too! hope it burned a few calories off ;)

They are yummy :) how many cals are in one? x

Might treat myself to one when I get a choc craving! lower than a WW dessert :)

B: none
L: wrap, skips and a twister (434)
D: wrap and skips (358)

Total: 792

I know my menu is generally the same... and I always seem to be eating wraps. I think I should vary a bit but I love the wraps and always look forward to them so think I will just stick with them until I get bored of them!

Tonight I am going out. I will be drinking, and probably quite a lot! However, I intend to stick only to vodka and diet coke, so at 50cals a drink, it shouldn't be too bad. I don't intend to go over 1300 cals for the day, and that leaves me with 500 cals to spend on tonight - that is 10 drinks so I should be fine!!

I will be dancing lots too, and I am just about to do a five hour waitressing shift, so I think all in all it should be a good day food and exercise wise.

Breakfast - 122
Melba toast (75)
30g of Philadelphia Light (47)

Lunch - 358
Tesco Healthy Living wrap (167)
40g Philadelphia Light (62)
4 slices of wafer thin ham (40)
Salad
Skips (89)

Dinner - 358
Tesco Healthy Living wrap (167)
40g Philadelphia Light (62)
4 slices of wafer thin ham (40)
Salad
Skips (89)

Total for day: 838 so I need to have something else! Not sure what to have, but I am aiming for 1200 a day so I have 362 calories left!

Haha I know! I find them so tasty and filling, and as I work most days, and at bad hours for eating, they are something I can carry easily. Also, my dad buys the food shop and so he just knows the basics to buy for me- rather than me constantly changing my mind, and I usually end up wasting food too! I think with my wrap and skips I know I'll always be under my allowance - suppose I like to feel safe!

I would have fruit but we have none in (dad has been away for 2 weeks) and I have run outta money!!

Its great of you like your wraps, I do too! but all I would say is you should be eating more fruit and veg....hope I dont sound like I am telling you what to do cos I know how hard it is! :) plus you get to eat lots of veg and fruit for little calories which is a bounus :D

No I don't mind comments at all it's fine! I have made posts before saying about the same thing - I probably don't have enough calcium, fruit and veg, or protein, but because of my hours that I work (40-60 a week!) I'm not able to eat at proper times, and I generally don't have time to actually cook either, and so the wraps are so easy.

I'm going to get some nice fruit in and have more of that, but unless it is veg that I would like to eat raw, then I just don't have time to cook it really!

I was thinking of getting some cans of mushrooms, peas, sweetcorn, tomato etc as that would be an easy way to fit more veg in.

That would be a fab way :) I know its hard....maybe a should take my own advise lol I try. Just little things like take an apple/banana/grapes/oranges to work maybe?

Back