Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Oh dear, I am knackered! Just got in after 8.5 hours waitressing - I sat down for half an hour.... otherwise I have been on my feet... my legs are killing me!

B: cottage cheese, ham (190)
L: wrap, skips, apple, Calippo Shots (440)
D:

Not sure what to have for dinner. I am trying to keep my days under 1000 this week to make up for last week but I am going out tonight. I am wondering whether to drink or not.

Anyway, even if I do drink, I will stick to vodka and diet cokes so I will be under 1400 anyway - plus I will dance lots!!

I had some Calippo Shots earlier - 25 cals!! I couldn't believe it! They take ages to eat and are really sweet and juicy so I am very pleased with that find!!

What are Calippo Shots and where do you buy them from?

Yeah calipo shots are great!! 25 cals for a big tub cant go wrong! ;)

Mmm will be getting myself some Calippo Shots. Hope you have a good night out x x

30 minutes? Lordy, only the young can get away with that! It sounds like you are doing really well Sarah. I wouldn't worry about last night, you gotta live too! Do you think you'll get to Australia? Is your brother happy here?

Yep, we should be booking flights soon so I really hope so! He is enjoying himself so much - homesick - but still loving it!

I didn't CC yesterday... but I didn't eat much, and when I did it was just a wrap and a couple of biscuits, so I was well under cals - they just werent the healthiest cals!

I weighed in this morning at 212 which I am really pleased about. I put on 3lb last week because of my birthday and I have lost 2 of those lbs. Ideally, I would love so much to lose another 3lbs as it would take me to just under 15 stone! Can't wait to be in the 14 stone bracket!! However, I will be happy just to lose another lb so that I have gotten rid of my birthday weight!

Today's plan:

B: apple (74)
L: wrap and skips (358)
D: wrap, skips, WW dessert (510)

That takes my total to 942 - pleased with that. However, having not eaen much yesterday, I may add somthing else to that.

Exercise... will be a 4 or 5 hours waitressing and I am going shopping now so will just be walking around town.

I am feeling quite down about things (men!!) at the moment and need a distraction so we are going shopping! I need new clothes for uni so I am going to try to get some nice new stuff.

However, shopping never used to be a therapy for me before - it would ust make me more depressed that I didn't fit in to anything!! Things are changing!

Well that shopping trip cheered me up! I'm still a bit sad, however I bought a few nice bits and pieces!!

I bought a lovely ring, a size 14 top from Monsoon and a size 16 dress from Red Herring. The dress is shorter than I would usually wear :) I used to nly wear dresses and skirts which were under my knees so I am so pleased I finally have the confidence to wear shorter ones!

Also... tried a dress on which was a size 14 and it fitted! I may put a pic of that on soon... was too expensive though!

Aw honey, don't let men get you down. I know it's tough. I find the best thing to do is put on my glad rags and go and see my friends - even if it's just for a coffee (skimmed milk, of course :p)

If some moron is making you unhappy, then he's NOT WORTH IT!

Oh no, he was making me very happy, but we cant have a relationship- that is what upset me!

Very pleased with myself today - stuck to plan 100% and worked very hard at work.

I have joined a dating website... My friend forced me to!! It isn't really my thing, and I'm not particularly looking for a boyfriend, but the confidence boost is nice, and I am just interested in meeting some new people.

I did internet dating a few years ago when I was at uni. I didn't meet the man of my dreams but man did I have a laugh!!! Enjoy and have fun!!!

Thanks!

I have had a few messages already so just enjoying the attention - haha!

I have to say though, that since losing weight, I have had much more attention from men. I don't know whether it is because I look better or because I am more confident - perhaps a mixture of both?! But, without sounding big-headed, I now spend my nights out chatting to guys... all of whom seem to end up being idiots! but still, it is such a ovely confidence boost!

I live near a marine training camp and so the club is always filled with them which is ideal for flirting time!

Wow well done. It's a great boost to fit into smaller sizes!!

I didn't have that today tho, went into the adidas shop to buy a pair of jogging bottoms size 18 in any other shop fit perfectly but I couldn't even do these ones up!!! Gutted.

Try loopy live dating site. I met my husband on there :0)

Back