Sarah's Management Thread (August 12th - November 5th 2007)

I just snorted coffee through my nose! Hilarious!
A definite PLUS side to LL. :happy096:

Shhh. Don;t tell everyone, but last night I went out in a size 10 dress.

And came home with a boy.

Shhhhhh.

I am very amused.

;)

well done I say :D good for you

Sorry but I'm always popping over here from the CD forum. I love reading all the things you write about. You've had an incredible journey by the way and I reckon you deserve some fun.

Shhh. Don;t tell everyone, but last night I went out in a size 10 dress.

And came home with a boy.

Shhhhhh.

I am very amused.

;)

You have made me smile today..... no mean feat, let me tell you!! :thankyou:pMS and a teenage son have (almost) turned me into an axe weilding murderess this morning!!

I am chuffed to bits for you, Sarah! Its such fun at the start of a possible "special frienship" and even more fun if its more of a fun thing!!!:innocent0002: LOL!!!! Yippeee!!

GO GIRL!!

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

yeeha!, whoop whoop!, I promise not to TELL ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!

sun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wahey!!!! You go girl!!!

Loving your thread! :D

Dear Sarah

Wow, wow, wow! Just caught up - having been away from Minis.

You sound so sorted, so on the money and you end RtM with a boy in tow!!! Clever Cerulean!!!

I am sitting here with a big smile on my face and hoping that it was worth the wait!!!!!

Big kiss and much, much, much admiration, as always.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxx

Hahaha! You're all so funny!
Bless you all - it was fun, yes ;) - if a bit weird in my 'new me' skin.
Have no idea if it will go anywhere...but am very pleased at this unexpected turn of events. Time to have some fun, I think!
Bring on the boys!
(Or as I used to say - 'have him scrubbed and brough to my tent')

Well - that's me done. It's almost a year to the day since I called my LLC for the frist time and laughingly told her I wanted to get to 11 stone. Well - I'm around about 11.5 stone and although I have had a stonking cold for the last week and have been eating like I did in the old days, I'm happy to let that happen for a while as I now feel exactly like I did before I lost the weight and I realise that I need to eat balanced vegetable based meals to feel bright. Self medicating through a cold is no more okay than it was in abstinence. But I have stabilised, I fit into slinky size 10 skirts. My boobs mean that I need 14s in fitted shirts. I am happy at this weight for now. It is a place to recover from, my periods stopped when I got to this weight and have started again now that i am here. I have put my body through a lot this year. I don;t want to put on any more weight, this is my winter weight - next year I will tone up and by August 12th next year I will have the bosy I always wanted, firm, smooth and strong.

And the boy...well the boy was just a fling apparently. Aren't boys weird! I've been on a date as well. I realised that after all the time I spent moping about being single, it wasn't because I was fat, or horrible or any of that, it was because I actually prefer being mistress of my own destiny. So I'm happy enough that I can now go out and flirt and be fun without worrying any more, but I have learnt how to be comfortable in my own skin - which pleases me. I put on last year's winter coat and - well - to be honest - I could camp in it...but it may be salvagable - so I will see if it can be altered down to my size.

I am very busy at the moment - life has caught me up and I am trying to get back into my old social life which is taking up a lot of my time. I am also in the process of applying for a new job in my current work place.

Before the new year I'd like to write a briefguide to LL with all the FAQs for new starters, maybe even with a picture of my skin before and after (seriously, if LL had my pre LL thighs on their website and then they showed why my thighs look like now, EVERYONE would do LL! - It's like I've had lipo!)

Congratulations Sarah you have done amazingly not only in the way you have lost and then maintained your weight but more importantly from our point of view shared it with us. Thank you very much.
I'm currently on holiday in Thailand but how's this for a new me I have been in the hotel gym every morning for an hour working out before breakfast and it's not for any reason other than I'm enjoying it. I would only say to anyone starting out or even in the middle of their journey don't give up it's so worth it when you arrive where you want to be.

Wow! Congratulations to both of you - Sarah and Alan!

Sarah - what a journey! Well done on a job well done! Very well done! And that seems such an insignificant comment compared with what you've gone through but I hope you know what I mean.

And, Alan, well done to you, too. Enjoy your holiday in Thailand; fantastic gym attendance!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxx(in awe)! :)

Sarah I've loved catching up on your thread! I've been away from the board for a couple of weeks and seem to have missed the whistle stop boy fun, but pleased that it's all been FUN and not from one emotional rollercoaster into another. You should definitely write your starter guide. There are not that many of us left around here who are at our 1st year anniversary or approaching it.
:)

Sarah, I keep reading and re-reading your threads, because they are so honest and really, truly inspiring. You have such an original mind, and you write like a dream. Thanks a million.

(ps I'm an English teacher, so I should know. A+!!!)

Back