Sarah's mission to be a size 12...

Well I've lost the 2lbs I put on last week so I guess I should be happy but still feel a little disheartened for some reason :/ x

Ehhh? Why? That's a fab loss xxx

I dunno I think because my first weigh in at slimming world last time I lost 5lbs but I guess I was bigger then and I hadn't been doing ww previously.
Feeling loads better now though as I tried some jeans on that didnt fit and I can now do them up :D yay!! They are a little tight but ill be in them comfortably soon :) xx

Yay 2lb off!! That's brill!! Just think if you do that every week?? The weight will soon be off! I am weighing myself Monday :/ eek! Been good tho eating loads of fruit! :)

Evening everyone :)

So Saturdays are always my 'cheat' days...although I still always syn everything that needs to be syned.
My diary today:
Breakfast:
cheese (hexa) omlette and toast (hexb) sauce 1syn

Lunch:
weatherspoons vege burger and chips with ketchup 24syns

Tea:
Pasta with cheese (hexa) bacon (hexb) sauce 6syns

So far used 31 syns and don't plan on using any more which leaves me with 12 syns a day for the rest of the week, I'm pretty happy with that :) xx

It's so great to wake up on a Sunday not feeling bloated and fat from over eating :) yay
So far I've had
Weetabix hexb
Milk 1/2 hexa

Not sure what I'm eating today but I shall update :) x

Hmmm so I started the day well and ended very bad!!
I've had alpen lights for my other healthy extra b
Cheese and milk for my healthy extra a

Mushy peas
Mullerlight

Dominoes cheese and tomato pizza with a slice of garlic bread

Giant choc buttons.....oops!!
It's a good job I'm doing some exercise classes this week lol and ill be a 100% :D x

Hmmm so I started the day well and ended very bad!!
I've had alpen lights for my other healthy extra b
Cheese and milk for my healthy extra a

Mushy peas
Mullerlight

Dominoes cheese and tomato pizza with a slice of garlic bread

Giant choc buttons.....oops!!
It's a good job I'm doing some exercise classes this week lol and ill be a 100% :D x

Hi. Just popping in to subscribe. Am expecting to be a similar start weight to you when I wi on Tuesday but am looking at a similar goal :) x

Hi. Just popping in to subscribe. Am expecting to be a similar start weight to you when I wi on Tuesday but am looking at a similar goal :) x

Hiya :) thanks for subscribing :D
Ahh that will be good then we can get through it together!
You don't slimming world before? X

Morning everyone!
Sarah is feeling very frumpy and rubbish today after my pizza and choc :( oops!
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. My diary today is 100% and I'm also doing a body something class at 7 tonight :)
My diary today:
Breakfast
Weetabix hex b
Milk hexa

Lunch:
Cous cous and chicken hexb
Yoghurt

Tea:
I'm thinking some noodles before my class as I finish work at 5.15

Lets see how this goes....x

Hiya :) thanks for subscribing :D
Ahh that will be good then we can get through it together!
You don't slimming world before? X

Yeah I did it about three years ago lost 1st 10 stopped going to group blah blah. Dipped in and out of all sorts since then but generally still along sw principles. So am going back to basics and back to group tomorrow. Am quite exited although not to see how heavy I am lol x

Yeah I did it about three years ago lost 1st 10 stopped going to group blah blah. Dipped in and out of all sorts since then but generally still along sw principles. So am going back to basics and back to group tomorrow. Am quite exited although not to see how heavy I am lol x

That's a great weight loss well done.
The best way is to just go back to basics like you say :) I were also excited when I started sw as it were a new start and I couldn't wait to get my head back into the game :D good luck! X

Sadly no well done as i've put it back on and lost it again a few times since then, but it shows it can be done i guess. Have group tonight now, found a more local one, exited to start properly, not exited to know how heavy i am again but it's only down from here i guess x

Sadly no well done as i've put it back on and lost it again a few times since then, but it shows it can be done i guess. Have group tonight now, found a more local one, exited to start properly, not exited to know how heavy i am again but it's only down from here i guess x

We all do chick I yoyo like crazy!!
Ooo let me know how tonight goes :)
I'm writing my diary off today as I've been hideous and I'm ashamed of myself!!
Although done an hour of body jam for the first which was fun :) x

We all do chick I yoyo like crazy!!
Ooo let me know how tonight goes :)
I'm writing my diary off today as I've been hideous and I'm ashamed of myself!!
Although done an hour of body jam for the first which was fun :) x

Thanks Hun, went ok. I am 13-7 but am relatively pleased with that, especially as I ate beforehand too. :eek: why has today been bad?? Glad you enjoyed body jam x

Thanks Hun, went ok. I am 13-7 but am relatively pleased with that, especially as I ate beforehand too. :eek: why has today been bad?? Glad you enjoyed body jam x

Ahh that's not bad see :)
I just caved in and ate...ate...ate and ate some more!! It's annoying as I wanted to be 100% all week. X

Back