Sarah's mission to be a size 12...

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi everyone :) Im coming back to slimming world again!! For the last time I hope.
I'm currently doing weight watchers but will be joining you guys on Saturday :)
I'm looking forward to not being hungry!! As I always am on ww.
I've binged the last couple if days and feeling crap for it but ill be back on track tomorrow and even more so on Saturday :D
I've got about 4stone to lose which will take me to 10st 7 unless I feel comfortable before hand.
The support on this forum is fantastic and I'm hoping with that and my own motivation I'm going to kick my fat ass and be thin this summer!!! Xx

Heyyy im officially a slimming worlder as from today :)
Really looking forward to getting stuck in :D

Prob won't be eating too much anyway as I had my wisdom tooth out on Thursday and I'm extremely sore!

Ill be weighing myself a little later on but I will update to write my weight and my food etc.

I do come on here quite alot and like to post so like I said it would be lovely to have some comments and support each other :)

Have a good day all xx

Well I'm doing ok so far :)

Weighed in at 14st 7 which is 2lbs more than last week but I've been off track and ate so much! So thought it was going to be about 5lbs.

I've also measured myself so have all my inches wrote down and will do that every month or so :)

For breakfast/lunch I've had:
2x wm ww bread and 2 eggs with ketchup 1syn
Mullerlight

I'm going for a few drinks today and I do drink pints so I'm giving myself max 50 syns as I do my syns weekly if I have plans.

I'm feeling really possitive this time...I really want to do this!

It's not been a great 6 months for me so I'm determind to change this year around and make it a possitive year :) xx

Hey sweetie! X

Good luck with the change cupcake -
I tried WW a few years ago,only lasted a few weeks, just didnt suit me.
Maybe it me ready to change but an finding SW quite easy to follow at the mo. (only 3 weeks in)

Hello there. Glad you got started ok.

ive had a terrible weekend so far but gonna try to pull it back. Felt terrible this morning and didn't make it to weigh in

Hello there. Glad you got started ok.

ive had a terrible weekend so far but gonna try to pull it back. Felt terrible this morning and didn't make it to weigh in

Hiya :) thank you, I've used alot of syns yesterday so have got around 3syns a day until next Saturday which is do able as ill eat just free food.

That's the one thing you need to do is go weigh in chick and just face it, it may not be as bad as you think and it will give you the motivation to think right I need to lose that 2-3 pounds now!

I didn't want to weigh in yesterday as I honestly thought it were going to say a gain of about 5lbs but I'm glad I did as it was only 2lbs which I know I can lose again :) so just start a fresh today Hun and you will do this. X

Just a quick update of my food yesterday...

2x wm ww bread (hex b) with 2 eggs and sauce 1syn

2x alpen light bar-( hex b)

Rice, chicken in light choices tikka masala sauce,popadoms, mango chutney, light choices naan bread, cheese (hex a)- 37 syns!! Oops

Alcohol- 50syns (ouch!!)

I did have alot of syns yesterday but I count my Saturday as a 'treat' day as its weigh day and as I said I like to save my syns and use them weekly which used to work for me but we shall see.
This leaves me with about 3syns a day for things like sauce or whatever :) x

Just a quick update of my food yesterday...

2x wm ww bread (hex b) with 2 eggs and sauce 1syn

2x alpen light bar-( hex b)

Rice, chicken in light choices tikka masala sauce,popadoms, mango chutney, light choices naan bread, cheese (hex a)- 37 syns!! Oops

Alcohol- 50syns (ouch!!)

I did have alot of syns yesterday but I count my Saturday as a 'treat' day as its weigh day and as I said I like to save my syns and use them weekly which used to work for me but we shall see.
This leaves me with about 3syns a day for things like sauce or whatever :) x

How many syns do u get? X

How do u calculate syns? Is it basically the equivalent of weeklies? X

Do you mean how do I calculate how many I can have?
If so then you get between 5-15 a day depending on your weight etc and im allowed 15 but yeah I guess its kinda like weeklies its an added bonus if you want some ketchup or a treat etc :) x

Well today is going well so far :) oh and I forgot to mention I do green days :)
Ive had:
Late breakfast:
Packet of cous cous
Mullerlight

Late lunch:
Little bowl of pasta with low low cheese (hexa)

Tea:
im thinking sw chips with eggs and ham with ketchup 1syn

Snacks:
little bowl of mushy peas :)
Quark with options hot choc and sweetner 2syns

Will update if this changes :D xx

Keep going Sarah.
im getting a grip now. Today hasn't been great, not horrendous but not good. I think I needed to get it out of my system.
Today I've had 2 bags of crisps, 6 Jaffa cakes and a slice of crusty bread and butter. Breakfast was 2 slices of WW bread and 3x boiled eggs so that was ok and tea is pork, mashed potato and green beans. All the crisps and Jaffa cakes are gone now.

Keep going Sarah.
im getting a grip now. Today hasn't been great, not horrendous but not good. I think I needed to get it out of my system.
Today I've had 2 bags of crisps, 6 Jaffa cakes and a slice of crusty bread and butter. Breakfast was 2 slices of WW bread and 3x boiled eggs so that was ok and tea is pork, mashed potato and green beans. All the crisps and Jaffa cakes are gone now.

Thank you chick.
Well atleast the naughty food is gone now and the rest of your day sounds fine :) so well done on not thinking stuff it lets eat whatever I want all day. X

I've just worked out possible meals for tomorrow so I have a plan (I'm off tomorrow so I can be good).
breakfast will probably be egg on toast (ww bread) lunch will be cous cous with spring onion and tomatoes or left over chilli. tea will be some form of chicken curry I think.

Back