Sarah's New Calorie Counting at Uni Diary!

Weighed this morning - since Saturday I have lost 6lbs! I have worked hard over the last few days! :D Think it helps that I had been bad over the last few weeks and so it is all dropping off again! :)

So, rather than waiting for my scales at home, I'm going to keep updating with these cheaper scales, but still do a proper weigh on the digital ones when I get home.

I need to lose 1 more lb and I will be under 200lbs!! Just sat on 200lbs at the moment!!

Wow Sarah! Get you! That's amazing!!!! :D

You should be very proud of yourself lady!!!! :)

Are you feeling any better??? Hope so!! :) xx

Anti-biotics are not good on an empty stomach, I know it is defeating the object of dieting but make sure you have enough munch with your tablets. I hope you have some good chums looking after you too!!! Big get well hugs x

I'm home!

Had a bad couple of days eating which has probably undone my good work! Last reading from my rubbish uni scales was 200lbs and my fancy, shiny, good ones at home read 202. I'm happy with that.

I was 14 stone 10 lbs when I left to go to uni and I have lost 4lbs since then which I am pleased with seeing as I drink so much and have so many bad days with food.

Hopefully I can stick by the CCing whilst Im at home. Snacing is my downfall, however I think this time it is just going to be the homecooked dinners which I just dont get at uni!

Just read ur diary there. Doin great sarah. I know how hard it is to keep at it at uni. So much temptation to eat n drink urself into oblivion. Keep at it tho.The hard work will pay off!!

xoxoxox

Hi Sarah, How are you getting on at home? Are you feeling better now? x

Nothing like home comforts after slumming it student style!!! Glad you are better now, how long until you go to Australia? x

How exciting, very jealous... about the trip and the size 14 dresses! x

Back