sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Hey Sarah, popping over to subscribe.

Looks like a good start back to plan. I think its a careful balance when stating back on plan after a while off not to feel too deprived so being able to fit Chinese and Mcdonalds into allowance will hopefully have helped.

Sure you will be able to get back down to where you want to be.

Yeah thankyou atomic, we do have alot of take away si its nice to still b able to have it, will make ww easier, im feeling like I want a sf day today but im hungry and I need to go shopping now as I have nothing in!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That first back on plan shop is always kind of fun though isn't it? Or I enjoy it anyway but maybe I am just weird. After two days of take away maybe SF day would be work well today, especially if you are hungry. Much easier to fill up on wholesome stuff on SF.

I really really wish that WW had worked for me in terms of weight loss as I do think the balance between SF and PP is a really flexible and realistic one.

I remember last time Sarah that you had quite big losses when you first started. That's right isn't it?

Hopefully you'll have another good start :)

Welcome!

Well the first shop is a little fun I guess but very expensive!!!! 6x pink lady apples for £3 in tesco!

I find ww is the only diet plan I can really do, theres so much variety food wise which keeps u interested and theres no meal plans that say u gotta choose from this this and this, I cant do that as theres never anything I really like!

Yes I did have really good losses purpled and hopefully it will b the same this time around and I need as much motivated as I can get!

I have had a sf day tho im not really hungry just been reading other ppls simple start diaries which has been making me crave a sf day! What I dont get tho is y everyone talked sf down when ww first brought it out and now every is starting their diets with ss which is basically sf!

I think they have noticed how popular slimming world is becoming.

Simple start is practically the same. All the food choices plus 2 treats a day from a list of treats.

People enjoy the freedom.

And I agree apples are getting soooo expensive. The tesco grapes in a punnit for £1 are pretty good tho and taste nice.
The light choices frozen ready meals are also low propoints. £1.20 each and 3 for 2. So less than £1 each. Not the same as cooking fresh, but good for them busy days and seem pretty safe.

I got 3 light choices ready meals they were 3 for 2 £2.75 each in chilled section 11pp each for the 2 I got.

I have had the £1 grapes b4 and the green ones were always really sour so id end up chucking them away but I got some from coop yesterday for £2 a punnet!

Day 3 sf day and 34 weeklies

B
Milk in tea 2pp (only had green milk)

D
Scrambled egg
Bacon medallions
Beans
Ketchup 1pp

T
Crumpets with butter 1pp
Golden syrup

4 wp used
33wp remain

Woke up late this morning and by the time I sorted things and went shopping lunch wasnt till about 3 so haven't eaten a great deal today but im feeling satisfied, a little craving for chocolate has come over me as ive gone 3 days without any im guessing thats normal but im gonna try and resist tonight, gotta pp day tomorrow so maybe I will try and include a snickers in there somewhere, brought a multi pack today and I think the r 8pp, already had 4 weeklies today and I dont really want to have any more

Looks like a good sf day. Are you all stocked up now you've been shopping?

Did you manage to get on top of the asthma you developed last year? Are you planning on starting with the exercise DVDs again? Or just stick to the exercise you get from been pretty busy with daughter, dog walking and cleaning job?

Yeah all stocked up! Problem is when u have all new things to eat u just wanna eat them all!!! I still struggle with the asthma I cant walk up steep hills without getting tight and a couple days last wk that were colder made me feel tight on my chest after our walk, the problem is sn inhaler only helps after 5-10m in which ive got my breath back anyway! Plus I dint go to doc about it till id gained a bit of weight back and course they r like its the weight but it started when I was 10st 5 after my insanity, so I no its not cause im fat, I think it could possibly b the cleaning products or perhaps I dint breath right whilst exercising

So one last snack, only cause I couldn't wait to try it.....blush pear and a kiwi fruit

Hello :-D welcome to my new diary

Doing ok! Had a light choices sweet and sour meal for lunch but wasn't impressed!

Shame about the meal at lunch. Hope you've got something tasty planned for dinner.

Its weird about the asthma and how it started when you increased the exercise. As you say definitely nothing to do with weight. Might be worth trying to talk to the doctor and convincing them to look into it a bit more.

I tried, I mentioned it to a couple doctors, they probably think im in denial that its not cause im fat but I wasnt that fat when it started, strange.....

Back