sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

The ww bars like rich toffee, I also got a mixed pack that has the cereal bars in it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Treat box ;)

I got the rich toffee and iv just remembered I have one x

Yeah the treat box! I do really like the rich toffee ones and I may as well have one of those at 2pp rather than a chocolate bar at 4pp+ I cant wait for them to arrive but takes 7-10 working days :'(

Yeah the treat box! I do really like the rich toffee ones and I may as well have one of those at 2pp rather than a chocolate bar at 4pp+ I cant wait for them to arrive but takes 7-10 working days :'(

Ahh you ordered online?? X

I phoned the number in the ww book?

So much confusion about potatoes!! I always used to weigh raw which made more sense to me but I guess what ever works for you. Its certainly working on the scales :)

Lost 2.5lb this wk so thats 12.75lb in my first month also did my measurements today...
Lost
2" on waist
1.5" on belly
1" on bum
1/2" on leg and arm
Hips r the same

Body fat went from 39.9 to 38.3
Water was 43.9 now 45
Bmi was 37.2 now 34.7

How did you measure your body fat? X

Wowee!! That's amazing! Congrats Hun!

Do you use the bodyfat/water scales? That's what I have....that's good your fat has gone down!! :) shows it's real weight loss :)

Thankyou everyone, I have the body fat water and bmi on my scales, think they might b ww ones got them in argos half price a couple years ago :-D It is a handy feature isnt it purpled. I think ww meetings should provide u with all that info on their scales too as u can really see that it is actually coming off in fat! Not entirely sure y I had more water this time :/ I have got details somewhere of exactly what % body fat and water ur body should have but have no clue where

That's great. Im gona tell Craig about them. He is a personal trainer and needs new scales x

Mine are ww scales too, I really like them. When I wasn't pregnant :) and weighed myself around about my period my water was really high. Complete and utter bloating. Which explained why I gained weight.

Plus when I did lots if exercise a lot of time the fat would drop and the water remain the same, so that meant I was getting muscles.

Well done again!

Found them. Were gonna buy them xx

Thanks purpled :-D it could have been to do with my ibs this morning wasnt very good.

They r worth buying! R they on offer atm? I got nice posh glass ones

The ones I got r the ones that r £14.99 instead of £19.99 :-D

Yea I seen that. Its worth it x

They r much nicer than in pic!

My ww books and bars arrived today :-D the rich toffee bars r heavenly!

Hopefully the books will come in handy too!

Back