sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Sorry I kinda blabbed on there, trying to explain ....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Drives me mad that - in work all week and then end up feeling rough at the weekend. I was the same today, had thumping headache and spent the day trying to snooze it off on the sofa. Great.

Hope yours eases off soon. My husband used to cook a lot of Chinese (his step dad is Chinese) and when I saw the MSG that went into a lot of the food, especially take away Chinese, I told him I wouldn't eat it any more with that in it. It always made me really thirsty and it's known to be quite bad for you. You might be intolerant to it too.

Thankyou, I did used to b ok with chinese ect but since starting back on my ww I have found it to effect me

Sounds like it might be worth having a weekend without the take aways to see if that improves things. Headaches are no fun at all.

Hey Sarah,
Looking for inspiration from diaries and you're doing great! Well done! :)
I do think, whatever the reason, your headaches are down to the takeaways. It may be worth trying a week without them. x

What type of food effect ibs? I don't know much about it.

Chow mein homemade is pretty healthy, but takeaway I find oily at times. So macdonalds and Chinese takeaway have a high fat content could it be the fat?

It's great you can fit into some things again, hopefully be at your low weight again soon. Did you reach target last time?

They say low fat diets help ease ibs but I find eggs can set it off, I wasnt at target last time but I was happy with my size I think

What has been on the menu this week then Sarah? Have you got a little more time now? I think I remember you saying that things would get quieter in March for you.

And how are the little baby birdies doing? Are you still feeding them a couple of times a day?

Had lasagne monday, chicken pie yesterday and roast chicken today, im not gonna do my food as no one ever comments so seems silly writing it out 2 times :-D

Things r quieter cleaning wise but ive got a new job now in a preschool so busy again!

Birds r fully feathered now but not feeding themselves yet so I may have to cut out the day time feed and just feed them morning and evening as I think I may b feeding them too much and they r being stubborn, they don't need to eat seed if they get fed, so I will have to see how it goes will just have to keep an eye on their crop

I dunno if this is helpful or not, bit tesco sell Wholemeal lasagne sheets. Quite good if you make lasagne on a simply filling day. They never used to sell it.

Good luck for WI tomorrow!!!

Oh and good news about the new job!! I imagine cleansing is pretty good calorie burn in terms of work. I just sit on my ass all day and end up eating cos im bored. I'd much rather be in my feet.

That is helpful purpled thanks! Wi today and I lost 2lb, 24.25lb so far now

Excellent news on the new job. If I remember correctly you've wanted to move into working in school for a while haven't you? Also glad to hear that the birdies are doing well. Will be interested to hear if feeding them a bit less makes them more motivated to feed themselves. You've done really well to get them to this stage.

Was it weigh in today? How did it go?

Yeah been trying to get a school job but they r like gold dust! They still arent feeding themselves but hacent died from cutting a feed so hopefully will b ok like that for a bit! Wi details on post above :-D

I managed to completely miss that! Ooops! Well done. Sounds like a good result :)

:D thankyou

Great Wi! You have amazing losses!! :)

I weighed this morning too, 5lb gain since I began. Which is about right I think, it feels like I have gained more as my belly is growing and is a new shape, so things are getting tight!

Do you do just pp days now?

Thanks purpled, thats not a bad gain, its obviously all baby weight, we will need an updated pic of ur belly soon! I had a sf day last fri but im quite enjoying my pp days atm im actually finding I eat a lot less and im not really hungry, I feel like im learning proper portion sizes too whereas on sf I still ate big potions. We had southern fried chicken tonight and I would normally want potatoes and salad with it but instead I didn't want any potatoes and just had salad which is strange for me as I love potatoes and would choose them over meat! Roast chicken for tea tomorrow :-D

Sounds good about the changing portion sizes. Southern fried chicken sounds very yummy indeed. Did you make it yourself?

Well done on your 2lb loss this week. Interesting to read your views on SF v PP. I can't get on with SF at all - I seem to over eat. I gave up Slimming World ages ago because I just kept gaining. I have come to the conclusion that it is PP all the way for me. Hope this week is as good as last weeks for you. x

Back