sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

No I brought then atomic, they r so tasty from the chilled section in tesco!

Maria sf does work and I did loose about the same amount on sf as I have on pp so far in the same time scale but it didnt teach me to cut my portion sizes and I do think that will help in the long run

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think portion sizes are determined on your size in the first place and also exercise and general energy levels.

For example I'm 5ft9 and pre pregnancy I worked out a lot. Therefore I could eat mega portion sizes and keep up with my hubby. But my mum doesn't exercise and is 5ft2 and she has to eat smaller meals or she gains. I think SF teaches you about cooking from fresh and not buying prepared food and I do like that about it but your right.... You also could stuff your face with potato just because it's free food.

I never got on with slimming world when I did it, as pasta, mugshots, loads of yogurts, everything was free. I just ate crap. I did lose weight but it wasn't good for my body at all. Foods low in fat are generally full of crap lol!!

Sarah.....both seem to work for you. Glad pp is working great! Maybe SF will be a good option when it comes to maintaining?

I still cant get my head around slimming world, my sister has been on it since b4 xmas and only lost 14lb so far whereas ive been on ww since second wk in jan and already lost 24lb I no everyone looses at different paces but I just dont have faith in slimming world as I do ww.

I will b honest purpled I find it hard to find the time to cook from scratch atm so I think thats another reason y pp feels easier right now

..it's fine. We all have busy times and can't always cook from scratch but it sounds like your being healthy and the weight loss also improves your health as you are losing fat :)

I'm sure once I become a mummy my time will be limited. A baby....inlaws....business.....all gonna keep me too busy to find the time to cook like I do now. Breast feeding every 2 hours sounds busy enough lol

What you are doing is obviously working really well for you, Sarah. So no guilt about not cooking from scratch all the time. Its always about making the eating plan fit around your life.

How is that puppy of yours? We haven't had a picture for a while... Has your cat forgiven you yet?

Have you done more pp? I done pp the first time and lost 17lb no problem but this time doing more sf and Im thinking of sticking with pp from now on xx

I still cant get my head around slimming world, my sister has been on it since b4 xmas and only lost 14lb so far whereas ive been on ww since second wk in jan and already lost 24lb I no everyone looses at different paces but I just dont have faith in slimming world as I do ww.

I will b honest purpled I find it hard to find the time to cook from scratch atm so I think thats another reason y pp feels easier right now

That's good going - losing 24lb over 2 months especially as in my opinion (Dec), Jan & Feb are the hardest months to stay on track.

I will b honest im eating salad with most tea times like tonight I had fish in batter (freezer department) with salad and salad cream, im just having a roll at lunch no crisps ww breakfast bar at breakfast and then I normally have a choccy bar in the evening and I will say im not even really wanting food as long as I get my choccy bar I find I dont crave bad things, I had planned to have new potatoes tonight with tea but just didnt fancy it, it is quite strange as ive not really felt like this about food b4, I have 2-3 cups of tea a day with red milk then fruit tea in between!

I am doing alot more pp and barely any sf days actually but I do still think sf is a good plan and I did loose roughly the same amount of weight when I did sf 2 years ago, I think it just suits some ppl and not others.

I didnt breast feed purpled, couldn't get my daughter to latch on but I do wish I expressed, u will find when u first have ur baby u wont have a routine and lots of things just wont get done and u just wont b worried about them getting done either!

My puppy is good, my app wouldn't let me upload a photo the other day so I will try and get u a new one but she is now 10 months nearly....gone so fast, shes still a naughty girl

No wont work says im not logged in or have permission :-(

I dint have takeaway this wk end and no headache! Im interested to see if I get a better loss on fri for it?!

ahh I hope so hun hate headaches. well done on no takeaways.

iv been hungry today. pp isnt as filling but I can have a variety and I need to learn portion control again x

Try filling up on salad and veg, thats what i did to begin with

Really good news about the lack of headaches. I guess it will take a few more weeks to determine whether it was definitely the takeways but looks pretty likely so far.

Sounds like a really big change has happened in your approach to food this time around which is really positive. And hopefully it will make it easier to stick to things for the long term.

I dint have takeaway this wk end and no headache! Im interested to see if I get a better loss on fri for it?!

Have you tried making your own "takeaway" equivalents? For indian nights I have found a great WW chicken jalfrezi recipe which I have with brown rice, sometimes poppadums and always a chapati. The whole lot usually comes in at 15pp. Alternatively, the husband makes a great chicken and pak choi in oyster sauce, served with brown basmati or noodles. That's pretty good as well. Compared to takeaway points rates, that always seems a steal to me. You can also avoid too much sugar, salt and MSG if you do your own.

Good news about your headaches easing off though.

Lost 1.5lb today

well done sarah your doing great x

Thanks guys :-D

Great loss, well done. It will keep you on track for the weekend. x

Back