Sarah's Newest Journey To Slimsville...

Hey that's fantastic, well done !

Well done Sarah on your weight loss xxx:D Here s to another good week :)

Right, let's see if this works!

fat me.JPG

This photo was taken at Christmas 2007.
This photo made me cry.
This photo is me at my biggest.
This photo was the start of me trying to lose weight.

I will never feel like I did in this photo ever again!

I'm in a horrible mood today.

I just need to try not to eat junk to make me feel better because it doesn't work and it's not going to help!

Hi Sarah x
Sorry your having a bad day We all get them but just wanted to say look how far you have come!!! :D:D And what a pretty face, You are doing so well, Every day is hard but we can do this
Sending you a hug too xxx

Oh no! Don't ruin your lost pounds sucsess with silly bad mood. They come and go but the pounds stay! :) x x Hope you feeling better already!!!!

fat me.JPG

4948_98780346636_647251636_2513748_8271226_n.jpg

173498_504753331_3315456_n.jpg

Ok, so...

- A photo of me at my biggest - 17st 8lb - Christmas 2007

- A photo of me at my smallest - 12st - June 2009

- A photo of me now - 14st 9lb - February 2010

That's pretty much my weight history in a nutshell. I just need to finish this target and get back to the 12st one by this summer! Last festival holiday I was 5 months pregnant. The year before that (in the photo) I was 12st, and this year when I go back I'm going to look like that again... Minus the major sunburn, and with a few more tattoos :D

Girls, I couldn't resist a mid week scale hop... I've lost 2lbs since Monday! Which means a few things...

- I've lost 1 stone since my restart (not much in 6 and a half weeks but better than nothing!)
- I'm officially the weight I was the week I found out I was pregnant with my daughter

She is only 9 and a half weeks old right now so I've shifted the extra weight pretty quick, and I have to say I'm pretty chuffed with myself! =] Now I just have to work on the next 2 and a half stone to get back to my lowest weight...

Hi Sarah - keep going , you are
Doing really well... If it helps just try and keep focussed in the week and then have a treat at the weekend, this keeps cravings at bay.

Weigh in for me this morning and lost 3lb this week so am really pleased. :D

Keep going Sarah it will be worth it :D

Thanks emz... Doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere fast but I'm used to my previous weekly loses on Cambridge!

Well done on your loss this week :)

Let's hope the weekend isn't too disastrous on the scales! Not only do I have an Indian take away on Saturday, but we are taking our daughter to see her great grandma on Sunday. Everyone must know how nans like to feed you up!

Well done Sarah xx:D Glad your a bit happier, Hope you have a good weekend :)

Hope u enjoyed your take away Hun - we went to the cinema and had chips walking down there AND then went to chiquito for cheesy nachos and Mex tex - really have to be good rest of the week now :D

Start weight; 15st 7lbs
Goal weight; 12st (for now!)

Week 1; -4lbs
Week 2; -2lbs
Week 3; +1lbs :cry:
Week 4; -4lbs [into the 14s :D]
Week 5; -1lbs [TOTM]
Week 6; -2lbs
Week 7; -3lbs

So... After a weekend of take away and being over fed by my boyfriend's nan I didn't come off to bad! Lost 3lb this week and now we have a good clear few weeks to really concentrate on the weight loss before my birthday!

How is everyone?

Hi Sarah,

I've really enjoyed reading your diary :) You're doing SO great, well done you! Good luck for the rest of your weight loss :) x

Hi Sarah x
Well done on your weight loss xx:D:D Hope you have a good week

Well, after a hectic weekend my daughter is finally getting back to her routine so she isn't as grouchy. Which also equals a happy mummy!
While she is asleep I've just made a pasta bake type thing for our tea, and possibly tomorrows lunch.

120g brown pasta
Onion
Red pepper
Mushrooms
Courgette
WW roasted garlic sauce
Mozzarella

And I got chicken out the freezer to put in too, but it won't fit so we might have to have that separate on the side...

Well, after a hectic weekend my daughter is finally getting back to her routine so she isn't as grouchy. Which also equals a happy mummy!
While she is asleep I've just made a pasta bake type thing for our tea, and possibly tomorrows lunch.

120g brown pasta
Onion
Red pepper
Mushrooms
Courgette
WW roasted garlic sauce
Mozzarella

And I got chicken out the freezer to put in too, but it won't fit so we might have to have that separate on the side...

That sounds really tasty. Am I right to assume you just throw all the veg and pasta in a dish, cover with the sauce and cheese and whack in the oven? How long for?

I really need to start doing some more interesting meals........ :eek:

Yep! Well, I'm hoping anyway... ha...
Smells pretty good and the WW sauce is only 128 cals for the whole jar! I'll let you know how it goes...

Hi Sarah , wow what a good week, well done !! Baby Sam at the moment is fast asleep on my lap - he's had a busy morning at bumps and babes - arggg he's just woke up lol

The pasta bake was a success despite the lack of pasta! Steamed the chicken to go with it. And there was a portion for the boyfriends lunch tomorrow so 3 portions out of it in the end...

Hope you got Sam back to sleep soon emz... What's your night routine looking like? Likely to get some sleep?

Back