Sarah's Newest Journey To Slimsville...

No more excuses! My boyfriends birthday is 5 weeks away so got nothing in the way until then really. Need to kick the 14s to the curb, they are annoying me now!

The 14s annoyed me too - I'd hovered at 14-10 for 2 YEARS !!!! lol
Got bored with constant denial and gave up.
I managed to get out of the 14s just 2 weeks ago and I can tell you it gave me a real boost.
It would be nice if you could join me! It is doable - honestly!
Onwards and Downwards.

Thanks Pommette! I'm hoping I won't be stuck here in the 14's for 2 years though...

Had a good day yesterday.

30g muesli
Shape 0% yogurt
Grapes

Salad with boiled eggs, houmous, babybel and thin seeded ryvita

2 go ahead yogurt breaks

75g brown pasta
Cherry toms
Mushrooms
Extra light Philidelphia & low fat pesto sauce
Low fat mozzarella
Salmon fillet

After putting on weight the last 2 weeks I think I'm determined I HAVE (underlined!!) to lose this week...

Hope everyone's ok x

Start weight; 15st 7lbs
Goal weight; 12st (for now!)

Weeks 1-10; -11lbs

Week 11; -4lbs

So... I lost the 4lbs I put on last week, but the 14s are still haunting me! I've been yo-yoing them for the past 6 weeks now and I've got 7lbs to go until the scales finally say 13st something again... All this is motivating me quite a bit, as well as the fact my boyfriend is quickly catching me up and is now only 7lb heavier than me! :eek: Just need to keep busy and quit the afternoon boredom snacking...

So, I've got a day on my own with baby today as the other half has gone skipping off to Birmingham to see a band tonight and left me with all the nappies and bottles and moods...

I think this week has been ok [ish] We went to Harvester yesterday but I had inspected the calories online before we went so I knew what my choices were. And I even managed to squeeze an ice cream sundae in with chocolate sauce!!! 260 calories extra and still within my limit.

Hoping to get a good weigh in on the scales tomorrow morning...

Start weight; 15st 7lbs

Weeks 1-10; -11lbs

Week 11; -4lbs
Week 12; -3lbs [Under 200lbs - only by 1lb but... :D]

So, 3lbs off this week, 7lb in 2 weeks since my birthday... I'm a very happy lady! Only 4lbs until the scales say 13st something and I'm done with the bloody 14's... :party0011:

Well done Sarah - keep it up.

Start weight; 15st 7lbs

Weeks 1-10; -11lbs

Week 11; -4lbs
Week 13; -1lbs

Bit peeved that I only lost 1lb this week because I've been pretty much 100% but hey ho...

Onwards and downwards!

Start weight; 15st 7lbs

Weeks 1-10; -11lbs

Week 11; -4lbs
Week 13; -1lbs
Week 14; -1lbs

Not going very well so far this week either... TOTM just reared it's ugly head too... :mad:

Hi Sarah, how's it going hunni ? Not been on the thread for a while but the good news is in total I've lost about 3 stone so am now about 12 stone - slightly annoyed though as put on 5lb this week from holiday but trying to be good until we go away again.

My little one is now 7 months old and is keeping me busy bless him :D

Hope you are well and keep at it !

Hi all,

I'M BACK!!!
I've had a terrible few months. Can't remember what weight I had got to last time I posted on here but I know I weigh more than that now. Long story short I found out I was pregnant again in May and was suffering with terrible morning sickness. And then I lost my precious 2nd baby at 7 weeks in mid June and the eating spiraled to cope with my depression. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I was up to 16st 5lb. Bad times! So I started WW again and as of Monday this week was down to 15st 13lb. My little girl is 8.5 months now and I go back to work in a week so I'm determined to hit it this time...

Goal Weight - 12st - Weight I was when I met my boyfriend!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks, definitely feels good to have something to focus my brain on! Other than my daughter of course...

Welcome back Sarah x Sorry to hear about your loss
I too fell off the wagon but am back on track now :D

Good to hear it KatieRose, feels good doesn't it?!

It does x especially as I kidded myself I was ok being fat!!! :( but Im in it to the end now.. Hope you have a good weekend we can support each other again :D

I'm going for 100 days of being on points! That ought to kick a good bit of my fat... It's working as motivation so far...

Back