Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Any mums got an opinion for me on these:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403646202.074612.jpg
Not the design just the product. Grow bags. I've been advised they are brilliant and I've only heard good things. Baby wears a baby grow underneath and you buy the right tog grow bag for the season you are in. No blankets needed at bed time. Basically it is stopping a blanket riding up over the head as you don't need a blanket.Then the bottom can be opened if you want easy access to change nappy in nights etc. they can be worn from birth for bedtime but if you have a small baby you need to wait for the head not to be able to slip into it.

Anyway I had never seen them before and they are everywhere, tesco, asda, mothercare ect
Just don't know whether they are just a waste of money or really useful.

Opinions if you have one :)

I don't have any children but my sister in law uses one every night for her little girl. She has thinner and thicker ones depending on the weather xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't have any children but my sister in law uses one every night for her little girl. She has thinner and thicker ones depending on the weather xx

I think they seem like a good idea. Very popular as well. Everyone has managed with blankets for so long, I wasn't sure if it was a unnecessary expense of good value as they are good lol

I've seen them a lot people rave about them, I was tempted to get Hollie one when she was little as she use to kick the blankets off during the night, but mine always preferred snuggling up to blankets. They do look good though x

How old are your children?

I may have to buy one and see how it goes. Or hint at work. They are digging for gift ideas lol!! 'Soooooo Sarah is there anything you need to buy....?' By about 4 people in one day.

I think they seem like a good idea. Very popular as well. Everyone has managed with blankets for so long, I wasn't sure if it was a unnecessary expense of good value as they are good lol

I've seen some in the sale so maybe have a think and pick one up in sale if you decide on one. Then you wouldn't of wasted a lot of money on one if you don't use it much xx

That's a good idea Hun, give it a try- my girls are 2, 4 and 10 yrs x

Your a girl making machine :) ever gonna try again....see if you get a little guy? I love all the little boy clothes, I spent my first 20 weeks of pregnancy checking out all the little boy stuff. Was shocked to see I was having a girl but really happy.

Poppy so only ever had Grobags, she had a Bottom Sheet on her Mattress and then a Grobag on her body. It was perfect as there was no difference when she went from Moses Basket to Cot, she was still cocooned in the same GroBag just in a bigger space! She had the Tesco ones, they washed well, they dried well and then I gave them to someone else who continued to use them after me! X

Sounds like a hit!!

I'm having a pp day as I want cheese in toast for breakfast.

Last edited:
Mm I'd add some Worcestershire sauce lol xx

I did actually it was yummy. Had the one slice with lots of cheese. Rather than my two usual slices. Was better than the porridge I planned :)

That sounds yummy. I dunno what to have for breakfast. Got fruit that needs Using up but don't fancy it. Lol X

I start work at 8, so I have to make quick decisions lol! What did you have in the end?

Loving the sound of cheese on toast so simple yet so tasty xx

mmmmm cheese on toast! havent had that in ages - always used to be a sunday evening treat as a child as after having dinner around 3, we used to get peckish again whilst watching heartbeat haha!! i like brown sauce on mine :p

Back