Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

That's out of order you had booked it first and gave plenty of notice where as she hasn't your not being difficult at all xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun,

That's really not of fair of your manager, I agree stick to your guns. I don't think the mother is at fault, schools often leave it to the last minute before they tell you things but obviously if she knew earlier she should of asked before now.
If the manager can't arrange cover from another source, she should of said no to the mother and not even put you in that situation. When your working mother you can't expect to have it all, there will be things that you miss maybe the mother could of asked someone else to watch her child during sports day.

Also its not the same booking off a week and going in one of the days, its wouldn't be much of a break for you and I bet your manager wouldn't of changed their own plans xx

They are panicking I think as they haven't organised cover for me, half the stuff I do my manager doesn't understand and the impact of it not being done is big. So I have less than a month left at work, I'm not worried but they should be lol!!

She won't go to HR, I've had the leave booked for ages.

Today has been hard for me :(
I feel baby move so much now and today nothing. It got to about 1. I went for a walk, I had a cold drink, had a poke, had something sugary. No movement. I was just about to ring the midwife at about 3:30ish for some advice and I felt a kick. It was such a relief. I have just got in, stuck some sweet potato fries in the Actify. Laid in bed and tested heart. She plays when I use the heartbeat thing and it worked, she all of a sudden was like hi mummy I'm awake now. Just laid watching my belly wobble all over feeling instant relief.

I've never been a worried but a whole morning/afternoon of nothing panicked me.

I'm gonna make steak, sweet potato chips, veg for dinner. I'll catch up with you all later :)

awwww how sweet -
what device do u have to listen to heart beat? x

I'll have a look later when I'm upstairs. I think it's something like sonoline b or something like that

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404249030.755756.jpg
Looks gross on pic. Steak, onion rings, sweet potato fries, veg, Ketchup

Well done steak unfortunately grrrr. I did the hubby's nice and pink.

Midwife in the morning! I think my blood pressure has dropped low again :( so will be glad to have it checked.

Food has been good today.
I'm almost too tired to log it lol

Breakfast - Crumpet & Egg
Lunch - Chicken, Pasta and Salad
Dinner - Spicy Rice, with quorn sausages (4pp) and green beans
Snacks - apple, banana, tangerine, Oreos x 2 (3pp) crisps (3pp) popcorn, cherries, yogurt, icecream (homemade F&H) and jelly

10pp used

5pp left for tomorrow

It is always low. Naturally low but still healthy. But through pregnancy is has got lower. I just get dizzy and stuff but it isn't too bad. I just don't know why it's worse some days.

I dunno are you anaemic too? It must be scary, hope it gets better not good for you. Xx
Nope my iron levels are high. Pre pregnancy I was super fit. Like I'd go on 1 hour runs etc, so my blood pressure and heart rate is low due to good health and fitness. But it should have gone back up but hasn't. Pre pregnancy I never had any headaches of dizziness....but they started about a month ago. My pulse rate was always low 50s and that's gone to low 60s now from not exercising.

Hope midwife app goes well and blood pressure settles for you, I know its not nice when your feeling dizzy- try and rest if you can. Food looks lovely x

Thanks, be interesting to see what my stomach measures, last time it was perfect size. Not that I understand it, surely if baby is laid funny your stomach will measure more.

Work after.....then I'm working at home tomorrow. Which is good as I can get loads done, including the washing. :) I do generally get a lot more work done while I'm out the office.

Oh right not nice my dad has low blood pressure and says If not we'll not to drive to far. Hope all goes well with midwife xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back