Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Nope my iron levels are high. Pre pregnancy I was super fit. Like I'd go on 1 hour runs etc, so my blood pressure and heart rate is low due to good health and fitness. But it should have gone back up but hasn't. Pre pregnancy I never had any headaches of dizziness....but they started about a month ago. My pulse rate was always low 50s and that's gone to low 60s now from not exercising.

Thanks, be interesting to see what my stomach measures, last time it was perfect size. Not that I understand it, surely if baby is laid funny your stomach will measure more.

Work after.....then I'm working at home tomorrow. Which is good as I can get loads done, including the washing. :) I do generally get a lot more work done while I'm out the office.

The measurements are just a guide but its always nice to see :) they've never been that accurate with me. Tomorrow sounds a good day, hope the app went well x

The hubby is out tonight and I have the house to myself which I always love lol he's back tomorrow afternoon woop

I fancy a treat but our house is far out so is usually £3 delivery charge. Which is a bit extreme for one person lol

So my options are local:
Chippy - not really fancying it
Pizza
Kebab - they only do donner kebab and I've never had one before. So they frighten me a bit.

Pasta'n'sauce - Chicken and mushroom flavour
Baked Beans on Toast

Everything else needs defrosting which I could do in microwave. So the other option is to cook something nutritious and healthy. Obviously this is at the bottom on my list as it's always more of an effort for 1 person lol!!!

Today's food has been hardly anything.

Breakfast - Crumpet x1 with an egg
Lunch - Forgot to take any to work, so I had 3 tangerines and 1 cereal bar
Snacks - banana as also forgot snacks.

Midwife was great, I measure 1 week under my gestation which is fine. Babies heart was perfect. She's in a great position & my blood pressure was 95/55. So has gone up, so she advised drink more water and salt in food to help with bp.

This mornings breakfast:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404406542.571525.jpg
I name this Eggy Crumpet. Almost like french toast.

So it's 1 egg, sweetener, and a crumpet. Cooked in my tiny frying pan. I really likes it :) and totally F&H

I'm gonna make pasta for tea, with loads and loads of cheese on. So it's like I'm having a pizza lol.

I can't eat huge portions while pregnant, so might aswell have a smaller portion of extra tasty :)

Oh wow! Yunno I don't know what's normal with pregnancy and what isn't.

But this baby need more room. She's just done the biggest kick or punch ever. It actually make me scream owe. It felt like she hit a nerve or something's lol.

The midwife explained her position today. Head down, spine up the middle of my belly, bum facing my belly, then legs out to the side. Which is why I get loads of side kicks.

Just an instant shocking unexpected pain but fine after. She rally is running out of room.

I had tomatoey pasta, defrosted some sauce I made a few weeks back. Had lots of cheese on it tho, was nice ;)

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
:)

A 1lb gain! Which is only 2lbs in a month doing F&H.
I'm over the moon. This week I have been rubbish at recording stuff but I've had 3 breakfasts out, 1 lunch out, and 3 evening meals out!! Lol

Plus last night I thought F it and sprinkled HUGE amounts of cheese all over my pasta lol!!!

However my blood sugars have remained low and at my growth scan this morning (I had to go for an ultrasound like exam every 2 weeks due to gestational diabetes) all was fine and baby is growing normal. They worry that baby too large when a patient has gestational diabetes. Which is why I have extra scans but baby is about 1 week longer in length (me and the husband are both tall) and she weighs a little bit less than she should but no concerns. I've been told I don't need to have the scans now if I don't want as my gestational diabetes seems to be under control but I said I'd still have them. Haha cos I love seeing baby :) I haven't used the NhS service my whole adult life apart from 1 smear test, but I sure do pay for it in my wages . So I'm getting my money's worth :)

I think a lot of people with gestational diabetes are obese at the start of their pregnancy. I wasn't obese, I was about 5lbs overweight. The reason I got tested was due to having 2 diabetic siblings.

So I'm working from home today....best get working :)

Catch up with you all later :)

Week 4 - Day 1
Gestation - 32 weeks 1 day
PP day as I wanted cereal

Breakfast
50g Frosties 5pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch
Cheese and Ham Toastie with red sauce 10pp
Sunbites 3pp
Banana

Dinner
Chicken & Tomato Risotto with green beans 11pp

Snacks
Oreos x 2 3pp
I've been sucking away at ice pops all day but I'm not pp them as I think they are a craving and I am sure the pack said 9cal each.
Graze Rice Crackers & Sweet Chilli Sauce 2pp
Apple & WW Fromage Frais 1pp

= 37pp

Gonna make some banana muffins this weekend. Recipe here http://thejonesesthree.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/banana-oatmeal-muffins.html?m=1
If you use sweetener they are totally free on F&H. Last time I had them I put a bit of Nutella on, but they taste okay on their own.

I'm gonna go and make risotto in a min. I'll share a photo of the finished dish. Then I'll catch up with you all after :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404494542.041846.jpg
I added 1pp reduced fat pesto to the green beans

Can't wait to wear my engagement and wedding ring again. I have been without them for 2 months. They still fit but I get hot quicker now, my fingers swell and I panic they will get stuck :( I miss them!!!!

Grabbing breakfast with my mum today, go to a few shops and then back to mine. Party later tonight. So there will probably be a buffet.

My mum has just found out her blood pressure is sky high. It's double mine actually. It's about 190/120. She isn't overweight or anything. The doctor said for her to exercise more, reduce salt intake and stay stress free. She has to wear a monitor while she is in the house to keep an eye in it. Then see how it goes over a week. She may need medication. But she is VERY stressed. My brother causes her nightmares all the time. Hopefully a little baby will help with the stress :) everyone is happy with a baby. It's only the parents who get tired and stressed. But I am worried about her. High blood pressure is a silent killer. Heart attacks and strokes.

Oh no hope your mum feels better soon and can relax a little. Babies calm people down. Bet she can't wait. Hope you both have a lovely day together xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back