Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Hi guys!! Ever so sorry but will have to catch up with all your diaries tomorrow.
I've been out and about all day. This party I have been to this evening, I only stayed 3 hours but was in my feet the whole time. Buffet was nice.

I am just knackered, I wanna stay awake for at least 2 more hours. If I sleep too early I will be up too early. But can't keep my eyes open to type on phone. So I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.

Wish me luck staying awake lol

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast - Wetherspoons beans on toast & coffee
Lunch - Crumpet & an egg
Snacks - 2 x tangerine, banana, 2 x Oreo
Dinner - Buffet

Erm buffet was - some bread, ham, salad, pasta, slice of quiche, 2 olives, 2 cocktail sausages.

Then I picked up a cupcake, this was actually a cheesecake lol

I'm not even attempting to point yesterday, I'll count it as a day off and use 7 weeklies :)

Breakfast this morning
Porridge, skimmed milk, 1pp with chocolate chips, chopped banana.

I've had a great F&H day and have just made some American Pancake Batter. I plan on spending my full 7pp on pancakes, banana and some syrup :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404674873.590072.jpg
32 weeks 2 Days :)

Breakfast - Porridge, banana, sweetener, coffee

Lunch - Pasta, a healthy pesto made with F&H free oil allowance. LOADS of veg in the pasta

Dinner - Chicken, CousCous, Roasted Veg

Pudding - Homemade American pancakes with banana and syrup 7pp

Snacks - popcorn, tangerine, apple, melon, homemade ice pops, yogurt x 2

I'm really moody today. Baby has gone crackers, she's all over the place and it's so uncomfortable. I love her moving and knowing she is healthy but it is constant kicking and moving. I'm knackered lol!! Been lying down all afternoon tying to keep me eyes open.

I'm a mess....a big pathetic mess lol!! I'm not an emotional person, I didn't even cry at my own wedding. I'm laid here on sofa with tv on, babies foot is kicking my rib, and again and again. She's getting big. I am just thinking I'm so unprepared. Not physically or in terms of shopping and things for baby. But emotionally. I don't know how to be a mum, or how to do mum things. I've looked up all the basics, but I think I might even be nervous holding my own baby incase I do it wrong. I was kind of hoping we'd have a boy as I think I'd cope with that better. I don't want to fail. Not sure how I can be scared of someone I love so much.

Anyway maybe it's my emotions??

I'm going to cook in a minute. Sausages, mash, gravy. Veg.

Thanks everyone. I think it's my hormones but also I do think I'm clueless lol! I will take your advice and hope that it all falls into place. My mum said I will be worrying my whole life, it starts when they are inside you, then continues forever. She said when I left to go to university she was worried for weeks before hand. So I will need to get used to worrying lol

Thanks again

So today's food fell under my 40pp I allow myself on a pp day so I haven't used any weeklies. Nothing interesting to share apart from this:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404758007.730924.jpg
This is sausage, mash, carrots and onion gravy.
But it isn't 'Bisto' This is the first time I've ever made my own gravy from scratch :) proud of myself :)
I've frozen what we didn't use for another meal. I wish I'd had it with real sausages instead of ww ones but it tasted good all the same.

I got a bit of a waddle on today, when I stand up and baby is pushing on bladder and I walk to the toilet, I look funny I think :)

Another pp day.

Breakfast - 2x Crumpet + Flora Light = 6pp

Lunch - Chicken, salad sandwich = 8pp

Dinner - Chicken Chow Mein 8pp and a spring roll 2pp. I put so much veg in it....huge portion for not many pp

Snacks - banana, grapes, 2 ice pops, graze seeds 2pp, apple, cherries

= 26pp
Such a low pp day, so I have a treat for tonight. This is the least I have used in a day as I normally have more snacks. I've been busy with work.

Nachos, salsa and melted cheese. Yum. Not sure how many pp. Depends how much I have :)

Someone told me to play music to my baby girl. Like put the speaker on my phone to my belly. She went crazy kicking and moving. It wasn't too loud but I think I may have scared her!!! Best not do that again.....my stomach sees enough movement from this little munchkin.

Back