Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Big hug, hope you can work through this, you seemed really happy. At least he knows he was out of order. He owes you big time!!

I think it should be ok. But the minute I feel it isn't ok then that's it, it'll be over, I don't want the pain. I'm not forgetting about it, and he knows that, but I am trying to put it behind me as it is pointless bringing it up all the time, if I want this to work then we just need to move forward although obviously there are now issues.

I'm looking forward to Monday when I can concentrate 100% on my diet!

Is your fella still healthy eating too? x

He is yeah. His diet consists of egg whites, chicken, tuna, veg, almonds, cottage cheese and skimmed milk- how boring?!

He has 6% body fat- that sounds way low?!

That sounds fun! 6% is the absolute scrape minimum for a guy 0 is he a body builder?

He isn't a body builder but he does have a great body. Very muscly, his friends all do steroids (yuck) and are way over the top- he luckily doesn't do them but he has an amazing body!!

What is it with boyfriends having amazing bodies? They eat like there's no tomorrow yet are still as lean anything! They don't now how bloody lucky they are!!!!!

Woo, well done you! I hope that things work out with the bf, difficult situation to be in I can only imagine.

Yeah I hope it can too. I'm seeing him at 2ish so I'll see how I feel about him.

I haven't told any of my friends from home about it because if things do work out then I don't want them to hate him! They haven't met him yet.

The guys at uni absolutely loved him until this happened and they are very angry with me for giving him a chance. Obviously they'll support me, but they are really annoyed with me.

I'm going to try to forget about it - that's fine until he goes on a night out- although he said he'll invite me to it!

To be honest, it doesn't matter what your uni friends think! It's YOUR life, he's YOUR bf and it's YOUR decision!! You don't know that anything happened and if everything was great before all this then you're right to see if you can move past it. Either way he did something wrong. Whether that was sleeping with her or telling a mate he slept with her, which knowing some of my friends is quite possible that he just said it when nothing happened! Hope it goes ok when you see him later!

That is what I have said to them. They think he'll hurt me and they obviously don't want that, but even if this hadn't happened, he could hurt me, or I could hurt him, and so I think it is worth a try. I have my guard up now though, and the very first thing that I don't like, then that'll be it.

Back to CC...! I had a tesco value bagel for breakfast. I used to have the WW bagels sometime which are about 30 cals less, but they changed the recipe and they are now really soft and doughy and they break too easily. They are also quite expensive, at about £1.60 for 4, whereas the value ones are 89p for 5 and only 30cals more.

I used to have low fat spread on it but we don't have any so I had sun dried tomato philly for 30 cals. Lovely breakfast.

I'll have a wrap for lunch, and me and my bf will be going for a nice walk so I'll be getting a bit of exercise in.

I don't particularly want dinner out, but I want him to work hard for me today so am tempted to! Haha

I've had a really nice day :)

Ate a good breakfast and lunch and then walked around town and quay with my bf, so some good exercise. It's been such beautiful weather.

We stopped for a cocktail which was scrummy!!

I'm on the bus home now, will have dinner, prob the same as lunch, and then drive to his house- am going to meet his aunt! He lives at hers, so going to meet her- she seems nice though.

Good luck with the family intro! x

I want some bagels and philly after reading your diary for today. Will have to get some :)

Yay, glad things went well last night... but boo to not being near food, make sure you get something before you collapse into a heap!!! x

I know what you mean! I had KFC after ages last night and felt horrible eating it! I'm quite happy about that though cos I hopefully won't want it again for a long time!

Back