Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

When you're at uni, who do you live with? What makes you struggle?

Hmm yeah I know what you mean! Maybe try cut out, or at least down, on the alcohol?

Alcohol is my weakness.............also the pizza that follows when the hangover kicks in!!!!

Just got home and weighed myself. 204lbs. Was 203 before everything went bad with the diet so maybe things arent as bad as thought?!

Am going to concentrate on getting things sorted here today and will get some healthy meals planned too. Then tomorrow I can get started again!

That 204 reading was taken after lunch and with clothes on so looking forward to seeing tomorrow morning!

Phew, bloody love it when you get away with an off week or two, lol!!! x

Nandos doesn't have to be too bad! Go for plain chicken and salad, then it's quite good! Even with the seasoning on top it's still not too bad to be honest!

Boo scales suck today... lets go back to yesterdays scales!!! x

I'm so sorry I haven't been around. I'm finally moving out of uni today - have been so busy and totally off the diet.

Am having major problems with my bf too- I think he has cheated on me. It's a long story but everything points towards it, except he 100% denies it - surprise surprise. I literally have no idea what to do. :(

So, obviously everything added together has killed the diet! Once I am back at home and in a routine, it'll be fine.

I hope everyone is ok.

:( sorry you're having a rough time at the moment! What makes you think that he's cheated on you? If you want/need to chat, you know where I am! xx

He had been very funny with me- cancelled a night with me and went out with his friends and sister and her friend. He said he got really drunk and stayed at his sisters friends- in her bed. He told me this after I found a text (first time I have ever done that!!) sayin he had sex with her to his friend. He said he was just 'being a lad' (I can think of other words). I asked his sister- she said they definitely didn't have sex. He stayed there because he was drunk. I don't know what to believe!

He had been very funny with me- cancelled a night with me and went out with his friends and sister and her friend. He said he got really drunk and stayed at his sisters friends- in her bed. He told me this after I found a text (first time I have ever done that!!) sayin he had sex with her to his friend. He said he was just 'being a lad' (I can think of other words). I asked his sister- she said they definitely didn't have sex. He stayed there because he was drunk. I don't know what to believe!

Oh dear -hugs- that's horrible! Even if he didn't have sex with her then that's downright awful telling his friend that he did! There's no excuse for that. I'm sure you love him but please don't just stay with someone just because you don't think you can do any better.

I'm not saying break up with him, but I would NEVER let a guy disrespect me like that. Fair enough staying the night, that's not a problem, but what would rack me off is telling his friend that he cheated then trying to pass it off as 'being a lad'' like it's nothing!

He knows he has done something wrong by even staying at hers. He said he was really drunk, so left early and stayed at hers. In her bed. Apparently other people were on the sofa. His sister said the same to me- and she said her friend said nothing had happened.

I'm still with him. Kinda. He knows he has a lot of work to do to gain my trust and forgiveness. Im not IN love with him, but I do love him and loved the relationship we had. I just hope we can get that back.

Stupid boy!!!!

He knows he has done something wrong by even staying at hers. He said he was really drunk, so left early and stayed at hers. In her bed. Apparently other people were on the sofa. His sister said the same to me- and she said her friend said nothing had happened.

I'm still with him. Kinda. He knows he has a lot of work to do to gain my trust and forgiveness. Im not IN love with him, but I do love him and loved the relationship we had. I just hope we can get that back.

Stupid boy!!!!

Well good luck babe, Only you know what's best for you :) just make sure he does make it up to you, or else he'll have the CC department of minimins chalking at his door!

I stole this idea from a film and I LOVE it...

The minimins team will ring his doorbell, when he answers one of us will punch him in his man business, and when he's on the floor crying and asking why we will all say "you know why!!!"

... So tell him anymore dis-respect and/or funny business and he will need to find a butler to answer his door for him!!!

On a serious note, big hug to you! Some relationships in their infancy have ups and down doesn't mean the relationship is ruined, but might mean that ground rules need to be discussed and you can lay down your bottom line i.e. sex or implication of sex with other people = completely unacceptable, then see ball punching example above etc.

However be aware that this may have had a massive impact on your trust and as much as you care for someone if the trust has been damaged it's so hard to get it back. I drove myself mad with my ex, checking his phone, email, riffling through pockets... now I eventually caught him cheating... or did I drive him to it... I'll never know for certain, but being in a relationship without a certain level of trust was absolutely exhausting, not fun and made us both more unhappy that happy... Not good!!!

Good luck, listen to both your head and heart and find a compromise... as long as you are not for one minute compromising yourself!!! x

I know it's going to end up with me being untrusting for a while, and hopefully we can overcome that. He doesn't go out often, but he said when he goes out now then he will invite me and if I don't go then he'll call me and text me through the night so I know what's going in- it is good that he suggested that but I don't want to be in a remain ship where that is necessary!

It's going to be tricky.

On a more cc note...! I have moved everything back home now from uni! So, I have a fully stocked cc friendly fridge, freezer and cupboards and no excuses!

I am going out with the bf tomorrow - he says he wants to take me for a day out and a meal etc, so I'll be good apart from whatever we have tomorrow! I also have a welcome home brunch on Saturday for my brothers, and a roast on Sunday as the girl I am on my placement with is going to stay at my mums.

So, until Monday there are a few dodgy bits so I won't be 100% til Monday when I start my placement.

Thanks for being here girls :)

Back