Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

You can do it Sarah!!! Remember your goals, remember why you want to reach them. Write it all down, sometimes seeing things written makes it more real. If you can make completely healthy choices you don't have to blow it completely with an unhealthy choice. You could try somewhere in the middle, satisfy that naughty craving but not completely blowing it. I repeat YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Just remember that you WANT to do this!!! x

Thanks!

So, good news... I had a 100% day! So proud of myself! First one in absolutely ages!

B: none
L: wrap, crisps, beetroot, lots of salad, yoghurt (468)
D: steak, lots of salad, beetroot, onion, spaghetti, bit of mayo and yoghurt (659)

TOTAL - 1127!!!

I am really happy! Tomorrow, I am going to try to have a good day. I'm not going to have breakfast. I am going shopping and to lunch with a friend tomorrow - he was treating me to lunch. However, I have just text him to say that we could go for a coffee as I will have lunch at home - saving calories there!!

Dinner will be sensible, meaning that my calories should be all the same as today. Then I am going out for a birthday. Will try to just drink vodka and will dance as much as I can!!!

Sounds like you're really taking control now. You've done amazingly already with the lb loss from before.

Have a good one at the birthday party!

Yesterday was good - was happy with it. Had a good breakfast and lunch and then went on my date! We went for coffee - I had a fruity drink from Starbucks, and later we went for a hot chocolate. We did a lot of walking around.

Later, I had my usual dinner, so cals for the day with food were about 1200 with the drinks I'll estimate something like 1600 altogether. Add alcohol to that.... and then chips after.... but still not too bad. Before, I would have known I would be drinking that night, and would have eaten really badly the whole day.

Today, lunch and dinner added to roughly 1250. Really pleased. Also, cleaned for about 3.5 hours so good workout there!

sod the food, tell me more about the DATE!!!! All the gosip please!!! x

Oh I wish it was exciting!

I met him in October, he had just split up from his gf of 5 years which was fine as I haven't wanted a relationship for a while. Been seeing him since then, although hadn't seen him for ages because of Australia. We just went shopping and for a couple of drinks which was lovely.

He is going to Australia for a year - I actually encouraged (made!!) him do it!! I think had I wanted a boyfriend, and if he was staying, then we could be great together so we will see for 2012!!

X

Whoop whoop!!! Nice one lady!!!

Oh and thanks for the gossip... clearly it is not meant to be right now, but you never know what is round the corner, how exciting!!! x

Excellent Sarah keep it up, your doing great :) Well done on the scale movement :)

well done Sarah, back in the swing and fighting the pounds away, wahoo you!!! x

Thanks guys :)

I have just had breakfast - 2 cereal bars - my muffins to toast were mouldy!

So, 160 for breakfast. Lunch will be my usual wrap, and dinner will be fishcakes. Should be about 1200 altogether.

Have a PE lesson today - not sure quite how difficult it will be as it is teaching us how to teach primary kids, but I know I was aching after last week's one!

Oh wow Sarah - I have just realised that your diary was the first one I read entirely last year! You were a real inspiration and I love the fact you are going out drinking and still dieting as I am the same. I refuse to stop going out and getting drunk even though I am trying to lose a few pounds. Keep going Hun as i love reading your diary and you are on a roll at the mo with the calorie
Counting :) xxx

Nice one Sarah, you'll blitz right through 14.3 this time!!! x

Thats a great loss Sarah, keep it up hun :)

Good day today - woke up thinking I would have a bad day. I am going out tonight so the temmptation to spend the rest of the day being bad was there... but I have avoided it! Food calories is going to take me to 1000 today - and then I am drinking. So, I know I will go over, but if I had eaten what I originally intended, then I coudl easily be on 2000-3000 by now!

Back