Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

I love writing bits and pieces in here - really helps!

All the guys in my flat are playing cod and smoking weed - first time they have smoked here - they know I'm not impressed!

So I have retreated to my bedroom to watch tv. This is the time I find difficult with snacking, so I popped to tesco and got some raspberries and a small milky way. Much better than a packet of biscuits!

I don't know how you can bite your tongue. I'd be telling them to take the weed outside or I call the police. How can they be so comfortable with poisoning the air you breathe even when they know how you feel... oh that's right weed can make people forget to care about others... how silly of me!!!

No wonder you need to snack... MUNCHIES!!!

Well, actually I call them my flatmates but they are from the flat opposite - I practically live there! So it's not actually affecting me, so can't really complain!

They are 18 year olds, first year of uni - I'm surprised they didn't try it sooner!

I've never even even tried a cigarette, so I refuse to be there when they do it!

I have eaten all my raspberries - they were scrummy! Will have the milky way soon! Which means my cals for today have been 1060! Very pleased with myself!

so strange! it's kates wedding in August....scary! and from your pics hun you look a lot lighter then you are! you carry it well... oh and your a blonde, i was blonde for like ages and went red! can't wait to be blonde again! well done your doing so well, i am clutching at the thought of a loss by next weekend! xxx

That's a brilliant weight loss. Well done you!!

(And you're doing better than me by even thinking about running ;) )

I did that with the alcohol as well at New Year. It happens so easily as well!

Good luck with avoiding all the high cal things. You can do it!

I have come to the conclusion that I can't eat healthily at home! Impossible!

I'm back at uni tomorrow. Meant be going home again from Saturday to Thursday but I'm gonna make it Tuesday to Thursday instead to limit my time at home! Bit drastic but I find it easier to eat healthily at uni so if I choose 2 days at home instead of 5 then hopefully it will help!

Ok, back on track!!

I found it impossible to eat healthily back at home. Back at uni now so I'm ok again.

Everyone is going out tomorrow, Saturday, and Tuesday at least, and I have said no to each one!

My money situation is awful at the moment but I'm getting some money on 25 feb so I've said I won't go out until then - will help with diet too!

Today's menu is going to be:

B: none
L: wrap, crisps and yoghurt (446)
D: cod cakes, potato, salad and a chic mousse (459)

So, 905 for today.

Sounds like your back on track :) Good luck :)

Back