Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Just done 20 mins of yoga - doesn't burn many calories. But wanted to try it- did it on the wii. Then did 25 mins of cardio on the wii - really worked up a sweat! Did a 12 min jog - I'm sure it's not the same as a normal jog though.

I find that the wii says you do more minute than you do, so I used a stopwatch to time
My actual time!

Let's hope for a loss tomorrow!

up your activity level on MFP, it will increase your cals to compensate but no where near as much as logging it as exercise does. x

Just remember to change it back when you go to uni, lol!!! xxx

So I've gone down to 208 when I was 209 yesterday. I'm happy with going down but I am still so pissed off - I have been so good, eating well, exercising more than ever, and I deserve an actual loss!

I've been at home on my own for almost 2 weeks now, and usually I would binge, and I have been really good - with one bad day. Having times like this where I don't lose after being so good, usually makes me lose heart and eat badly so I feel like I am having to try extra hard and i am
Getting fed up!! I go back to uni on Tuesday until Friday which means drinks, which means I'll put weight on :(

Amy!!! :whoopass: The scales are still heading in the right direction, so pack it in!!!

Give the change you've made on mfp a chance to work. Remember this is not a race and by losing slowly you are purely losing fat and retaining muscle mass... which is a good thing!!!

Don't make me come over there and kick your ass... I've been to body combat this morning and learnt some new moves... I could do it you know!!! x

Haha, I know, I'm being silly. It has been a week since I got to 207 though, and I am now 208!! Despite eating so well :( I hate times like these.

Im doing an essay today, and I am working from 2-10. I am going to just count the waitressing as my regular calories making me active - and then any exercise I do on top of that, I will make sure I eat at least half of the cals. Lets hope I can stay on top of it at uni!

Probs a silly question, and I am waiting to have people shouting at me....

But.... I realy don't want to get back to over 210lbs, and I am going to be at uni for 3 days - probs going out for at least one, maybe 2 nights of that. If I eat well during the days, is it OK to count my alcohol in my daily calorie allowance? Like, if I ate say, 1000 cals, but drank 480 cals worth of alcohol?! Or is it that I should make sure I EAT 1200 calories? It will only be for that week, well and maybe the next one, just on the nights out - I just can't let myself get back to 210 or I really think I'll give up

Whether you eat the or drink them they are stil calories so should be counted the same and within your allowance...

... Just make sure you're not too hungry when you go out or after a few cheeky vimto's the kebab shop is going to be looking mighty tempting!!!

I've counted the wine I've had with lunch... but I earnt that wine fair and square by doing body combat today... much easier than trying to survive on only 1200, earn a few more to bump up how much food and booze you can have. x

Sounds like you've got it all planned. Good luck :)

See you can have your wine... and drink it too!!! x

Southern comfort ...., mmmmm!

Weighed this morning - back to 207! Thank god! Bring on 206!

Plan for today.... Tidying the house as my dad is back from his holiday tomorrow!

Then work from 2-10 again. So I'll be eating the same as I did yesterday, which is good.

My back is hurting again, and my feet! I think 100 hours of waitressing in 2 weeks is taking it's toll!!

You can do it chick :) it soo frustrating not seeing a loss even though trying hard :(

Nooooo - don't give up! You're doing fabulously and have some wonderful tiny skirts and dresses!

Plateaus are horrible, especially when you're doing everything right. Sometimes it's a body catch-up time before another big drop. Hang in there. Got everything crossed for you x

P.S. Have you measured yourself? You might not have lost weight, but might have shrunk inches instead.

listen to the moog! i stayed the same this week but when i measured i'd lost an inch and a half in a week!! xx

Back