Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Love the dress, you look great!

Just got back from work with hot guy. Lots of flirting, he said he owes me a drink as I helped him do much, and asked if he could come out with me tomorrow night. I'm maybe going out but if he can then I will! He has to see what time he finishes work cos we never know who will stay til what time. So,fingers crossed please!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Sounding promising :D :D :D

You want to hug him, you want to kiss him, you want to sex him!!! LOL!!! xxx

Yesterday is written off! Dread to think what the scales say :(

I went on a nice 3 hour walk though yesterday with my lovely friend - my best boy friend! No feelings there at all from either of us, but he is so lovely to spend time with cos he is really complimentary! We took lots of photos of us at the beach :)

Then I worked for 4.5 hours, was pretty rushed, which was good. But, I just really pigged out yesterday - no reason to either :(

Today I am goin to go shopping. I need some new summer clothes as they were all too big for me so have been sold! So I'm going to pick up some cheap bits. I'm also going to go to nice expensive shops to try some fancy clothes on - just for a confidence boost! Haha!

You're doing brilliantly well. I'm so impressed with how you're getting on. I have definite size 14 envy ;)

The dress looks gorgeous sarah :) your doing so well & determined x

I hate you!!! I want to fit in a size 14!!! lol, well done gorgeous girl... no mention of hot manager, did he come out and play the other night? x

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! The heart wants what the heart wants... and manager guy you are out of here, lol!!!

Miles away from size 14 not even in 16 trousers yet, proper bloater!!! Think it's coz I'm not as toned as you... can't be arsed to exercise, lol!!! x

Back