Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Size 12 with big knockers!!! I think you're on the wrong web site!!! ;)

When I was just under 13 stone I was a 36D, I'm now just over 8 stone, 5'2 and a somehow I'm now a blinking size 30E in over the shoulder boulder holders! So I know complelty how you feel!

Well, I was expecting them to go down but I was a 40E when I started and am now a 36F!

I know! Crazy! LORD OF THE BIG BOOBS PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK!

Well mine are getting bigger and I'm happy with that haha

Sorry i've been absent for so long but was on my holibobs and have only managed to get back on track this week.

Sounds like you are doing well and have so much to look forward to :)

:)

Today has been a great day. Lost another pound! Wooo! So, I am officially under 200lbs! Finally!

Went on a school trip today, on a music day, and wow did I dance!? We did half an hours dancing to bhangra music - I even got on stage, with 7 other teachers, in front of 3000 children! If I hadnt have lost this weight there is no way I would have had the confidence to do that!

We also did 30 mins normal dancing and 30 mins Irish dancing - so I had a good workout!

:)

Today has been a great day. Lost another pound! Wooo! So, I am officially under 200lbs! Finally!

Went on a school trip today, on a music day, and wow did I dance!? We did half an hours dancing to bhangra music - I even got on stage, with 7 other teachers, in front of 3000 children! If I hadnt have lost this weight there is no way I would have had the confidence to do that!

We also did 30 mins normal dancing and 30 mins Irish dancing - so I had a good workout!

Woop woop. Congratulations on the loss. And on the dancing. Sounds exhausting!!

Wahoo under 200!!! Yay you lady!!! x

Well done! Go you! :D

Been away for the weekend so haven't been counting or on here.

Have had such a good weekend- went to Penzance to stay with a guy from uni with another guy too- had so much fun. There was a festival on so we walked around lots, drank lots!!

There was a fair there so we went on the dodgems and the waltzers- didn't want to try any others in case I didn't fit! Haha, so sad!

Went out last night with about 8 guys and it was so fun! One was lovely- deffo would have gone there if I didn't have a boyfriend!! Haha! And he really liked me so that was a nice confidence boost!

Also, I had a great nsv! In the bathroom was a full length mirror and I looked at myself and my body seems to be getting an actual shape! I'm losing those bits just above the knee, so my legs are actually a nice shape!

Having a day off today so will pig out, haha! And then back to it tomorrow. Although, I'm staying at halls for a few nights so I've had to buy a few things so will have to improvise with food - am
Moving out so couldn't buy too much.

So ate really badly yesterday!

Today has been fine so far, but I have half a packet of custard creams and half a tube of pringles in the cupboard!

Also, am going for an all you can eat Chinese tonight - got 750 cals left but am obviously going to go over.

I'm not too fussed this week as I have a lot on - in my halls with hardly any food etc, got two activity days with the school so hopefully will be quite active for that.

Going out on wed night so will be drinking. Cinema on Thursday. Friday night might go out- so basically this week is going to be hard for the diet!

Well done on getting under 200! im so jealous! sympathise with the boob thing too I am a 38ff/g cant get anything with buttons over them! I love those dresses around at the mo, but they have such small tiny triange boob shapes, so no chance there.

Well wish I was still under 200! Blown it! Had this week off as have been between uni, home, a residential with the school and boyfriends, and so it has been eat what is available. And drink a hell of a lot!

Doing a classic 'start again on monday'!

The classic "start again Monday!" is an oldie, but a goody!!!

Get the weekend over with, and kill it come Monday. You might end up with a stay the same, and have to look at it like you are doing a week in advance, but you will be fine. I believe you will recover from your wek of stress. :D

Back