Sarah's simple start!!

hope so im proper freaking out!!! x

Are you not weighing until saturday? It will be fine I am sure. They wouldnt give us a plan without it working and especially the treats side. As long as you eat when hungry and only until full it will be fine :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

no im weighing in thur this week then the following sat. I kno just freaked a little lol x

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww his super duper cute!!
Mum n andys last dog was a boxer they are lovely dogs but need t b trained coz they are so excitable!! He is really cute seein puppy pics makes me want one
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww his super duper cute!!
Mum n andys last dog was a boxer they are lovely dogs but need t b trained coz they are so excitable!! He is really cute seein puppy pics makes me want one
Xxxx

ahh I know. I have to go thru puppy training again! !! its hard bloody work. hope he is good lol xxx

Morning hun

I am just the same every single Friday night, so much so I practically fall out with myself I get that fed up that I havent lost any weight! I dont know why I do it to myself! I wish I could just be one of those people that go and get weighed and is a bit more blase about it but I'm not!

Trust the plan, you know it works x

thanks becky, i feel ok today i think i was having a moment of weakness. I hada chat with my leader and im now back to being ok just two more days to go. x

Food Plan for today.

Breakfast was eggy crumpets yum!!!
Lunch tuna pasta - the same from yesterday but i used the microwave and heated it up and YUM!! much better.

Dinner - im thinking of salmon but dunno what to have with it!!! any ideas??? xx

Food Plan for today.

Breakfast was eggy crumpets yum!!!
Lunch tuna pasta - the same from yesterday but i used the microwave and heated it up and YUM!! much better.

Dinner - im thinking of salmon but dunno what to have with it!!! any ideas??? xx

I'm not sure about those eggy crumpets!

I love having salmon cut into chunks, rubbed with Cajun spices, threaded on a skewer, grilled and served with brown rice (with chopped up veg to add to the flavour) and a nice juicy salad. Very filling.

I'm not sure about the eggy crumpets either - are they soggy in the middle? Gonna take a walk to the shop tomorrow and be brave and try them ;). I'm thinking mashed banana on crumpet might be nice?

Xx

maria that sounds lush! ! don't have brown rice in or skewers but will remember that x

Crumpets with peanut butter and banana is gawjus!!! Xxxx

lol sammi I remember last year eating these. not allowed pb yet x

god this diet is making my cupboards bare!! iv ate some amount of food this week.

dinner was salmon with a salad and roast sweet potatoes and I made a tom sauce with mushroom for over my salmon. was v nice.

have a feeling im gonna be hungry tonight. I dunno if I get my 49 back but kinda don't want them just an extra treat will do me x

I find I have eaten a lot less as what I am eating is filling me up...and I think thats because im thinking about if I am hungry or not. Before this I ate crap and low point meals and spent lots of points on snacks so Im really impressed with simple start as I am eating properly. Cant wait to find out hpw you get on a weigh in. I think you will have done great :)

I find I have eaten a lot less as what I am eating is filling me up...and I think thats because im thinking about if I am hungry or not. Before this I ate crap and low point meals and spent lots of points on snacks so Im really impressed with simple start as I am eating properly. Cant wait to find out hpw you get on a weigh in. I think you will have done great :)

im still not convinced but I feel the same I defo spent my points on snacks instead of food x

if you get it in your head you can only have 2 a day it really makes you think. do you have the list? ? the f&h foods are your meats veg and pasta/rice/pots. they are there to be used but let's face it there is only so many crumpets you can eat?! the treats are things from butter to a ww bar so if you followed it to tbe letter you cannot go over. I nearly scoffed all sorts last night but not letting myself down lol.

give it a go! its the challenge x

ahhh I cannot wait to get puppy Hugo, feel mega excited! !! also my friend just txt saying she has booked her wedding, im so excited for her but sooooo jealous! ! I wanna get married so much xx

Back