Sarah's simple start!!

im in work this early :(

todays food plan:

Breakfast - porridge and chocolate
Lunch - tuna sandwich and soup
Dinner - chillie and rice/pasta i havnt decided

i have my friends round and they have asked if i wanna go to an ice cream shop this afternoon and panic has set!! what do i say?! i think ill say i dont have time. but its pancake day too and ill make mine with banana........how fun hahaha

treat 1 : chocolate 2 squares
treat 2 - ??? unsure

happy pancake day xxx

Umm tea looks good! Do ur friends not know ur on ww? I would just eat before I go then just say ive juet eaten and couldn't eat anything more and just get a coffee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

yea they know but dont understand how much it means to me to lose weight. like if i get past 10.4 this week it will be the first time in 2 and half year and thats massive for me x

heather85 do you have a diary?? x

Hello!

Well done with so many 100% days - I hope I am as committed!!

Your dinner looks much nicer than KFC by the way! :D

I no what u mean, we were meant to b going to an all u can eat Chinese for my mother in law birthday and I did say to my partner I will go but I wont eat anything as I dont wanna mess my diet up yet which he understood but I no the rest of the family wouldn't have, luckily its been cancelled :-D

Theres a pancake recipe on ww fb free on ss and 1pp per pancake on pp, makes 20 pancakes per recipe so the whole recipe is 20pp if u wanted to look, I couldn't copy and paste

I have been on strike for a week as I was so good the week before last and put on weight! So my diary for last week is terrible! I did lose 1.5 tonight though-strange!

Fresh new week tomorrow and I WILL stick to it and post my meals!! Going to do a plan now.

So behind track for my goal aaaaagh!!

X

Whats your diary called? ? Xx

Aww thanks. Ill update today soon.

Btw I found popping corn!!! Obsessed! ! X

Yea you can start a new thread and post your food up on there :p

Hey everyone. ....im shattered had a 5.30
Wake up call done 8 hours at work gad a doc app done some food shopping then had best friends over , made their tea and forgot dog food so back to asda. Just got home and in bed.

Food :

Breakfast - porridge with chocolate

Lunch - soup and then a tuna sandwich

Dinner - chilie with wholemeal pasta and ww petit pain

Treat 1 - 2 squares of chocolate
Treat 2 - 2 teaspoon of butter

Fruit

Got another 5.30 wake up so off to peeps x

So this time yesterday I was at work....Today imbin bed. O seriously cannot open my eyes. Had the worst night sleep ever :( im gonna drah myself up now. Starving this morning. Im sick of porridge for breakfast .....jmmm what to have x

Today's food :

Breakfast - porridge and dairy milk (treat 2 squares)

Lunch - soup and ww petit pain and greek yoghurt for after.

Dinner - chilli (again) with ww pittas

Pre workout I had 2 crumpets with ham and egg.

Banana

Think that's it. Found my last day the hardest especially when I pop to a shop and bypass all the chocolate I kno I could simply point up. Weigh day tomorrow and on a half day. Going in for 7. Breakfast will be toast and egg and then a yog. Lunch will be at home then get weighed then im gonna have a treat :D

Dinner

Weigh day weigh day! !! Feeling happy today...see how long it lasts ha x

Half off.....pfft thats all

Well done on ur loss :-D im doing sf today, just made ur banana cookies and they r so good! I added cinnamon to mine

Back