Sarah's simply filling diary. ......

looks really nice sarah, what did u use for the base ? x

a ww wrap. I also use the square wraps but the ww ones are free on sf xx

so food today. was gonna be a pp day buy think it's more a sf day. .....Please give any advice on what you think

b alpen bar. ???

L jacket potato with chicken curry.

D pizza and sweet potato chips

snacks ww cheese nibbles 2pp ww bar 2pp ww chocolate Brownie 2pp

was naughty and had a snicker I jus needed choc xx

hi sarah, theres a choc pp list on here somewhere for the snickers, if you put snickers pro points it should come up in search results. not sure about curry as don't know how you made it or pp for alpen , once youve pointed it you can then choose whether to have it as pp or sf day :) x

hi sarah, theres a choc pp list on here somewhere for the snickers, if you put snickers pro points it should come up in search results. not sure about curry as don't know how you made it or pp for alpen , once youve pointed it you can then choose whether to have it as pp or sf day :) x

the snicker was 5pp I know that it was a weeny one lol.

the curry was from work I asked them ans they said it was made with water no fat. looks and tasted like herbs or maybe one of them curry packs was lush tho.

The alpen I have no idea ill have a search for it suppose im better off on the sf day? ? xx

thats not too bad at all then is it, just keep a record of ur weeklies used as its easy to forget what uv eaten , ive got a little notebook (i know its abit anal lol) but if i dont write everything down i forget what ive had and its good if you date it so you can repeat that week foodwise if you have good losses ;) x

hey its not I do a little notebook lol xx

hola

think today is a pp day

b flapjack lol before my workout this morning.
l 2 x cod 8pp sweet potato mash 4pp

d mushroom pizza 6pp

snacks mini rolos. was intrigued to find that these bad boys are 3pl for 13 prob will eat full bag.

not has any crisps for 8 days now and im dying to munch on some tonight with a film. ....... :( xxx

Mushroom pozza, 6pp? Sounds amazing!

yea a ww wrap with passata for base. garlic mushrooms then cheese on top.....so yum. mine might be 7 coz need to put puree on not passata xzz

why cant you have crisps sarah ? i have the baked ones 3pp or velvet crunch 2pp quavers & french fries are 2 or 3 aswell you have to have stuff you like or you will end up binging on them lol :) x

lol im challenging my self on how long I can go. I'm ridiculous with them. its all iv thought about today. I don't have any in the house amd tempted to go along the shop for some x

oh i see hahaha id have one bag a day if i was you or you will go crazy with crispiness ;) x

oh i see hahaha id have one bag a day if i was you or you will go crazy with crispiness ;) x

lol I was starting to forget about them but today they have been every where haha x

make urself some, use a potato peeler to get thin slices and rince starch off, dry the sliced with kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt, microwave them til crispy x

make urself some, use a potato peeler to get thin slices and rince starch off, dry the sliced with kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt, microwave them til crispy x

not really the same tho haha. im ok the feeling has gone ill have some through tge week xx

ForumRunner_20130427_222828.png

gonna do this every other weekend feel free ti pinch xx

going back to my old diary. gonna just have a mix of days prob mainly pp days xx

good luck sarah x

come follow mexx

Back