Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Well I was just useless last week and didn't even go to weigh in as I was too embarrassed. Should have weighed in yesterday so have started again today as a new week.

Had a red day today as I thought I would want snacks to keep me going as I was out all day. Made an effort to have more fruit and veg today. Still need to improve! Desperate to get back to exercising.

B: banana (sf), raspberries (sf), yoghurt (f)
L: roll (hexb1), ham (f), salad (sf), babybel lights (hexa1), 2 x hifi (hexb2)
D: chicken (f), Philly light (hexa2), bacon (f), mushrooms (sf), butternut squash (sf), yoghurt (1 syn)
S: curly wurly (6 syns)

Daily syns: 7/15
Weekly syns: 7/15

Pleased with today. Had breakfast. Went to take my QTS Numeracy test that I have to pass in order to teach! You get three chances and if you fail those then you can't take them for two years and that means you can't teach! So lots of pressure today and I unbelievably passed! Was so nervous, really didn't see myself passing!

Went shopping, got loads of stuff for my mums stocking. Managed to avoid buying any food for myself as I would usually do.

Been at a pub quiz tonight. Stuck to diet coke all night and avoided the nuts that were on the table! Came first!

Mums gone away for the weekend and left some chicken for tonight. I stuffed mine with Philly and wrapped in bacon. And cooked with mushrooms and butternut squash. Was lovely.

My brother had two breasts and made a schnitzel! Ahhh it looked amazing. He cut open and smashed both breasts. Laid one out, layered bacon, cheddar, Philly, and pesto and laid the other breast on top. Then coated in breadcrumbs, fried in oil and finished in the oven. I think I'll make it soon but obviously avoid the oil. Won't bother with the pesto and will only have one type of cheese. Looked so yummy!

Feeling confident that I can do this today!

Just had a late breakfast so lunch will be small. Had a roll with poached eggs ( I am useless at making these!!) and ham. No superfree. Whoops.

Not sure about lunch and dinner I am going to try to make the chicken schnitzel I think! With chips probably.

Off to watch the rugby today and am going to make sure I walk up and down a lot! Would walk round and round but would look weird so will just walk the link a lot!

My foot is hurting a lot from when I sprained my ankle. Would have thought I would be better by now.

Will have people trying to persuade me to go out tonight but I'm going to try to be strong and say no!

So annoyed with myself!! Was good yesterday and stick to plan until the evening. Stayed at the rugby club for a while and me and my brother were asked if we wanted to go round to a couples flat for food. I'm trying to make more friends and thought it was a good chance to.

So we went round and they decided they wanted KFC. I should has said I didn't want any and gone somewhere else but it was raining so heavily and we were walking. So I got it. Left a fair few chips but can't really make it sound like a good thing!

I should have said I'm on a diet but never like telling people that as I don't want to draw attention to my weight. Sounds so silly as it's pretty obvious I'm overweight!

Was meant to be going to the Eden Project today but Dave has been up being sick in the night so we are going to go later in the week. Disappointed as was looking forward to it. Going to ask my brother to take me shopping as my mum has gone away til Tuesday with the car.

Food for today will hopefully be...

B: not sure
L: not sure
D: chicken, bacon, Philly (HExA1), smash coating, butternut squash, onion, potato, salad

Change of plan. Red day today.

B: yoghurt (f) (guess I should have had fruit with it but I wasn't hungry afterwards and didn't want a banana for the sake of it)
L: roll (hexb1), ham (f), babybels (hexa1), cottage cheese (f), tomatoes (sf), beetroot (sf), crisps (4), yoghurt (1)
D: chicken (f), bacon (f), Philly (hexa2), breadcrumbs (hexb2), butternut squash (sf), salad (sf), tomatoes (sf)

Yesterday became a write off too. Just lost all motivation!

But... I think I'm back! Feel so much more in control today. I got up and went to the gym. My hip doesn't hurt when I exercise so I knew that would be fine but my ankle is still sore and has made the sole of my foot hurt a lot. I'm not meant to exercise because of my hip but I'm fed up of it!

So I did 30 mins on the cross trainer and two sets of weights. Pleased that I can still lift the same weights despite the break from it.

Went a lot more gently on the cross trainer than I usually would and I think I'll be fine if I do that.

Didn't have time for breakfast and then headed to town. Stocked up on syn free sausages and 0.5 syn burgers from the butcher. So pleased we have a butchers that does them!

Lots of work to do today now and will plan my weekly food later on. Having a red day. Thinking of doing red or green if I have a day off and am at home all day. It means I can snack easier if I need to. Extra easy if I'm out at uni.

Plan is..

Red day
B: none
L: roll (hexb1), low low spread (hexa1), ham (f), beetroot (sf), cottage cheese (f), tomatoes (sf)
S: 2 x hifi (hexb2)
D: 2 x burgers (1), mushrooms (sf), onions (sf), butternut squash (sf), babybels (hexa2)

Aiming to have under 5 syns a day to counteract last week. I weighed myself at the gym as 14.7. My last weigh in at SW was 15 so I can't believe I have lost 7lb. Scales must be different!

Really pleased with how today has gone!

Stuck to plan completely. Think later I will have a banana with some peanut butter. It will take me to 5.5 syns for the day.

I made my brother some cookies yesterday. They are huge and amazing!! He is going to stay at my dads this week so I made him take all of them with him - do not need the temptation!

Tomorrow is a long day out of the house so need to make sure that's planned properly.

Going to have a long day today.

Hour drive to uni, boat ride over the water, conference until 6 (that I'm speaking at), boat ride back, hour drive.

Having a red day so I can have more healthy extras which might help me. Going to take some fruit, and low cal packet of crisps, cereal bars etc so I have options if I get super hungry. Not sure if they are providing lunch so am takin my own.

B: eggs, bacon, tomatoes
L: roll (hexb1), ham, cheese (hexa1), tomatoes, crisps (4), cereal bars (hexb2)
D: sausages, butternut squash, mushrooms, onion

Snacks will be fruit

Made it through to today which is weigh in! Really hoping I have a loss. Didn't go last week so this is two weeks worth, although I definitely would have put on if I did go last week!

I weighed myself at the gym and was 14.7. Last weigh in was 15. I can't believe I would have lost 7lb so they must be out, but hoping I've lost maybe 2 or 3. I've been so on and off so it's a complete guess at what I'll be!

Taking my cousins trick or treating tonight. Driving around the town looking for houses which are decorated! Not many in my area are. Having a green day today, but will probably snack on choc or sweets later and won't count it - sort of a last treat after weigh in before starting a fresh week tomorrow!

Yay, well done lady!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks! Am pretty pleased with it. Usually have lost more by week three but I definitely didn't deserve to this time around!

Plan today is...

B: yoghurt, banana, raspberries
L: ham, salad, sweetcorn, beetroot, egg, cheese (hexa2)
D: burgers, cheese (hexa1), butternut squash, onions, mushrooms

Will have some HExB cereal bars at some point and probably some yoghurt

Doing alright today! Been tempted by things and said no to everything. Changed plan slightly. It's a red day.

B: banana (sf), yoghurts (f), peanut hifi (hexb1)
L: salad (sf), beetroot (sf), tomatoes (sf), ham (f), prawns (f), eggs (f), low low (hexa1)
D: burgers (f), cheese (hexa2), onions (sf), mushrooms (sf), bacon (f)
S: 2 x hifi (hexb2), yoghurt (1)

That means syns are only 1. May have something else or may leave it at that as I may be out for dinner tomorrow.

So today's food was...

B: banana (sf), 2 x hifi (hexb1)
L: tomato soup (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, carrots, onion (sf), low low (1/2 hexa1), roll (hexb2), spread (2), ham (f)
D: sausages (f), butternut squash, onion, peppers, mushrooms and carrot (sf), low low (1/2 hexa1), yoghurt (f), honey (2.5)

Syns for the day 4.5

Off to a friends now for a long overdue catch up. Day out at uni tomorrow, hope I can be good. Then bonfire in the evening so hoping I can avoid burgers and cider!

Today is another red day. Quite like red or green for the extra healthy extras!

B: banana (sf), yoghurts (f)
S: 2 x hifi (hexb1)
L: roll (hexb2), low low (1/2 hexa1), ham (f), salad (sf), cheddars (6.5)
D: sausages (f), carrots, butternut squash, onion, mushroom, peppers (sf), low low (1/2 hexa1)

Probably leave it at that but may have some more fruit.

Back