Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Hey hun, thank u!! Xx ur lucky u can eat and enjoy losing weight, unfortunately ive had to do it the hard way as i get a bit frustrated and i tend to plateau alot. Im at goal but thinking of doing another 3-5 lbs more incase i fluctuate and im still not quite fitting into my new size yet as i still feel 16st , Im so silly i no. Im ok though thanks hun. Again ur doing amazing!! Cant wait to enjoy good food again while maintaining, after 5 yrs i think im close to where i want to be, hopefully for good as i cant do this anymore lol. Hope ur having a good day xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Plan today was uni but it got cancelled. So,

B: breakfast quiche (sausagemeat base, cottage cheese, egg, mushroom and tomato filling)
L: butternut squash soup with scan bran (HExB) and low low (HExA)
D: chili probably without rice

I'm going to the guys house tonight who asked me out. Just going to hang out but I am staying over on the sofa as i won't be able to get home! Well, he'll stay on the sofa and I'll have his bed probably. Gonna be weird to spend time with a guy whose not Dave but I'm looking forward to it!

Maybe once we are bigger, we always have that big feeling when we get smaller?! I don't know! Slimming World is probably a good one to move to then as it is so easy to follow xx

Yeah i get that logic, maybe its the big feeling. Yeah i did slimming world before and failed lol because i was abusing the free food as i werent monitoring portions, but now i no what to do.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhh u came to london lol. Glad u had fun, i actually want to movr out of london and move somewhere near the seaside xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it's safe to say I've been horrendous recently! But I've been having fun and with the year I've had, if I can have fun then I'm having it!

I'm going on lots of dates with the guy I like, so pretty happy there! Taking it slowly in terms of a relationship as I don't know what I really want. Ha a few nights out recently, two this weekend. Still able to do two in a row luckily! And they were two very heavy and very late nights!

No idea what I weigh and going to wait until after Xmas now I think. Am going to try up until new year to do SW where possible but not that strictly. If I hve a meal out or a night or whatever then I'll have what I want. But for normal meals I'm going to really try. Also going to try to fit the gym in whenever possible, or a walk or something.

Really looking forward to starting my placement in january til Easter and getting into some sort of routine. Find it easier to diet when my life has a routine.

Hope everyone is good!

Heyy.. oooh the dates are excoting its good you are taking it slow.. I dont blame you for not weigjong in this time of year.. I wanna cry when I gef on the scales..

Two nights out in a row? Weyyy the thought of that makes me feel tired hehe

Hope you are ok :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wahoo!!! Happy New Year and all that jazz. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back