Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Today...

B: yoghurt (1.5), banana
L: leek and potato soup, ham, scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA)
D: chicken and mushroom risotto

Didn't like the yoghurt that much. Is a liberte honey one. The yoghurt was nice but funny tasting honey.

I'm so cold today. The boiler has broken and I'm currently sat in as many clothes as I can get on, under a duvet, wearing gloves doing my assignment! :(

So pleased with how I've done today!

B: banana (sf), Liberte Honey layer yoghurt (1.5)
L: leek and potato soup (leeks (sf), potatoes (f), veg stock (f), salt (f)), scan bran (hexb), low low (hexa)
S: cottage cheese (f), ham (f)
D: chicken and mushroom risotto (chicken (f), mushrooms (sf), mixed veg (sf), risotto (f), veg stock (f)), low low (2), Danio strawberry (1)
E: 45 mins in the gym - 28 mins on cross trainer and two sets of weights. Also squat challenge and plank challenge for today and yesterday!

Daily syns: 4.5/15
Weekly syns: 4.5/105

Really pleased with how the day has gone. So happy I made it to the gym. Was hard to motivate myself as I was falling asleep in front of the fire and didn't want to go out in the cold, but it was worth it! NEED a good loss this week!

Woke up feeling so happy that I had a good day food wise yesterday! Same today hopefully. Plan is...

B: banana, yoghurts
L: scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA), baked beans

Only problem is that my brother is back from uni and I haven seen him since mid September. So he is playing rugby with my other brother today and we might all Go out. If we do then I would try to stick to vodka diet coke but I do struggle with that. People always come over with random drinks and it's hard to say no- seems rude. I'll try my best!

I want to say no to going out because f SW but my social life isn't amazing here since moving home as all my friends are at uni and my ones from home have all moved away. So I need to make the most of these opportunities really.

I'm going to watch rugby today and that's about it! Just realised I've run out of soup which I was finding really useful so I may make some more

Didn't get round to making soup! But I've got all the ingredients for a nice butternut squash soup so will make that tomorrow.

I've got a bit of a dodgy tummy... Don't know whether it's the scan bran? Never had it before and have had it four times in the last week... But not sure if that's enough to effect me? Have read bad things about it!

Off to the rugby in a bit. Bless my mum, she left £20 and a note saying for me and my brothers to have a few drinks on her! My brother is back so I was trying to persuade him for a night out but he doesn't have any money so maybe we will go now!

I just had yoghurt for breakfast and lunch was scan bran, topped with low low and baked beans. No superfree yet! Whoops!

Off to rugby soon. If we go out ill make sure I one back for some risotto and stick To vodka diet coke when out. Hopefully!

Right! Just working out syns. It'll look silly, but seeing as I had the kebab at 3 this morning in gonna do that food as today eater than yesterday!

B: yoghurt
L: scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA), beans, ham
S: 7 x vodka (17.5), half a red bull (2.5)

Daily syns: 20/15
Weekly syns: 24.5/30

Today...

S: kebab wrap (chicken, oil (3), wrap (20), salad, garlic mayo (3), cheese (HExA), biscuits (6)
B: eggs, bacon, mushrooms, beans
L: not sure
D: roast... Will try my best!

32/15
56.5/45

I did have a good night thanks! Started drinking at about 7 and got home at 4 so the night seemed to last forever! Surprised I drank so little!

Was out with all the rugby boys and had one really trying to get my number! Was funny as I haven't had that in a long time! I was a bit mean and said no, only because he is my brothers friend and is only 21 so not what I'm looking for! Although I actually chatted to him on fb for ages yesterday. He is so funny... Like hilarious, I was sat at home laughing out loud looking like an idiot probably! He looks older than me - thought he was when I first met him. Shame about his age.

Anyway... Breakfast I was invited to dads for a fry up and I went round and just had my yoghurt.

Lunch I had a roll with a tiny amount of low low, eggs and beans.

Dinner was meant to be a roast so I was thinking I could syn the oil and have loads of veg. Well, got there and dad had made sausage and mash. It was all lovely but there was nothing tht was healthy! Sausages were full fat, mash was potato and sweet potato but filled with butter and cheese, gravy had port in it and it was all served in a huge Yorkshire pudding!

In terms of calories, I was probably ok for the day and same with the day before... It's just hard when lookin at it in terms of SW.

I said no to pudding but then went and bought a bar of chocolate :(

Plan today is assignment work and gym this evening. Plan for food is...

B: yoghurts and banana
L: butternut squash soup, scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA)
D: not sure!

Not sure what to do about syns. Can't count the syns from yesterday... So confusing! So I think ill just do gym today and tomorrow and then keep syns low until wi and hope it's ok?!

I'm meant to be going to a party on Friday and think I'm goin to cancel. I want a good wi next week and that's all that's stopping me.

The weekend after I'm in London all weekend and food will be a nightmare!

I'm not looking for anything serious so it would be good, but it's my brothers friend so not ideal for a fling!

Spoken to him a fair bit today too actually... Really annoyed he isn't older! Haha!

Having a green day today.

B: yoghurts and banana
L: butternut squash and sweet potato soup, scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA)
D: quorn sausages, mash and veg
S: hifi (HExB)

How old are you?? it cant hurt chatting :)
My little bro is 21 and I couldnt possibly date anyone that age or younger its weird to me... but my friend whos 30 dates 18+ madness

My mums friend "dated" her sons mate (16) (I refuse to talk to her...) haa

Whatever floats ya boat haha x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm 26. I don't think I'm looking for a relationship, so any age is fine! Haha! But I also don't really want lots of flings! He is lovely an we seem to get on really well. He's made it quite clear he isn't gonna stop til I agree to go out for a drink with him!

But he plays for my brothers club and I don't want rumours going round etc!

Whilst I'm not looking for a serious bf, I also do want marriage and babies eventually and 21 year olds aren't what I want for that! Want a mature, steady job, etc man.

Maybe I need to relax a bit and not think too much!

You're right!

Had 7 syns today. Went to the gym too. Happy with today!

Off shopping tomorrow. Partly for Xmas and partly for me! Not sure where I'll be for lunch so ill probably take some popcorn to have in case. Otherwise, it'll be...

B: banana and yoghurts
L: butternut squash soup with scan bran and low low
D: not sure... Probably quorn sausages and pasta or something.

Hello!

Had hardly any food so far today. Had 2 activia yoghurts and then went shopping. Bought some Boots popcorn for 4 syns and that's all I've had today.

Bought so much stuff! Lots of Xmas presents and lots for myself- whoops! Only got a couple of presents left to get now.

Did a lot of walking around so I'm sure that and lugging heavy bags around can be body magic! I feel slimmer today. Bought an amazing dress from Zara and it has a button up back. They gape see so slightly so am going to give it to my brother to give me for Xmas and hopefully it'll fit by then!

Not sure what to have for dinner. Probably soup and then I can have extra healthy extras today. Will be a really low cal day too.

B: yoghurts
L: popcorn (4)
D: butternut squash and potato soup, scan bran (HExB), low low (HExA)

I've bought some Nutella to try to make the scan bran chocolates! Will have that as my other HExB and some syns.

Long day today. Got to be in school from 1-6. Will be driving from 11:30. Thinking of having a massive brunch! Not sure what we have in. Then not sure about dinner either. I'm going to watch hunger games tonight with my brother. First one at 9:30 which leads into the new one at midnight!! So won't get home til about 2:40 at the earliest. Depending when I get back from school, we might get dinner out. Also, going to have to have something to keep me goin in the film so have popcorn to take with me but going to be hard to avoid sweets!

Realised earlier that I'm probably not going to be able to make it to wi tomorrow. I need to go to the library after uni so won't be bck til later, and then I'll miss the next wi as I'm going to a quiz. There is a wi at 5 and 7.

So, I know I could have weighed myself tomorrow but I did it today instead as I'm going to the cinema tonight! Weighed on my dads scales which I know are the same reading as the SW ones. I lost 4lb! So happy! So I've lost over a stone now which is brill.

I did weigh this morning and my usual wi is in the evening but I'm going to take this. It just might make next weeks wi a smaller one.

Back