Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Well done lady! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been to the gym today. Met a girl at the rugby club who has just moved here from S.Africa so asked her if she fancied the gym and a drink after. Chatted for ages and we have loads in common. Really nice as most of my friends have moved away from here.

Plan for today is...

B: banana
L: beans, roll (HExB), low low (HExA), ham
D: gammon, egg

Not sure what to have with the gammon. I'm going for dinner and think that's a good option. Comes with chips so may ask if I can have a jacket potato instead .

Great night last night. No idea how many syns I had but I did mostly stick to vodka and diet coke. Didn't have a takeaway when everyone else did! Lots of drinks though.

Today I've had yoghurt instead of a fry up thT everyone else had. Lunch was gammon and I had mash and veg instead of roasties.

I did have a slice if chocolate and apple cake for pudding tho. Was a small slice!

I've been feeling much slimmer and my clothes are looser so I felt quite nice last night :)

Hey sarah!! Long time havent messaged you hun, just found your diary ! Your doing so well on slimming world hun, keep it up, youve lost alot, im loving your motivation with uni and losing weight especially going to the gym. Im over on the slim and save part of the forum and hoping to join slimming world and mostly do red days as its lower carb to try and maintain my weight. This weightloss journey is no walk in the park i tel u lol. But well done hunni keep up the good work. Xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back