Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Hello! I found your diary through your signature this time, couldn't find it in the diaries section last time I looked!

Any plans for the weekend?

Yay I'm glad you found me!

End of weekend now... :( But yep, had a lovely time. Dave came to stay so we went for a nice walk to a beach nearby, watched The Avengers, made some nice food, went for another walk and some geocaching (not sure if you have heard of it but it's great for school!).

Hope you had a good time - so excited for your holiday!

I've had a lovely weekend and really pleased with how I have coped with everything.

Friday night I avoided copious drinks and food at the pub and allowed myself one vodka and came home for food!

Saturday, my boyfriend came to stay which I was very excited for! He is so sweet about this SW thing. He wanted to know more about it as he didn't really understand so I showed him the book and he seemed to get it. He is stick thin, will probably never have to worry about his weight - in fact his bmi is currently underweight (which is no better than mine I suppose!). He said he was glad I was doing this if it makes me happy, but he loves me as I am and he hopes I would never do it for him , and only for me, which was so sweet of him. Love him so much!

Saturday's food was:

B: wholemeal toast (HExB), peanut butter (4.5 syns), banana (sf) - oh my god - was amazing!
L: jacket potato (f), beans (f), cheese (HExA), salad (sf) - ate out so chose the best option. Asked for no butter - good choice. Suppose I should have not had the cheese but decided to have it as my HExA and luckily there wasn't a huge amount on it.
D: homemade burgers - lean mince (f), onion (sf), paprika (f), egg (f) filled with a babybel light (2 syns?) topped with mushrooms (sf), spinach (sf). 2 small onion rings (sf &f), homemade chips (f)

So, Saturday we went to a lovely beach for a walk. Walked a fair bit and played with a ball for ages which was some good body magic! We went out for lunch to a small cafe and I chose a jacket with cheese and beans, no butter, woth salad - good choice.

We went to Asda and I did a £40 of great SW food! So happy I am now fully stocked up and can do some good cooking!

Made some homemade burgers - used lean mince, onion and paprika for the burgers and I stuffed mine with a babybel which was gorgeous! I had it without the bun, whilst Dave had two HUGE burgers and buns! Made SW chips too. Attempted some onion rings with onion, dipped in egg and smash - they worked but I don't think I would make them again.

Had a mini milk for pudding (2 syns). During the day, I had a few nibbles on things he was eating, but I think I was definitely under syns.

Today, we went for another walk and found a geocache. Was my first time trying it and I really liked it - gets you walking to places you wouldn't go to and searching around! Dave had a bacon roll for breakfast, 2 x burgers for lunch! I had:

B: yoghurt (f), raspberries (sf), banana (sf), sweetener and cinnamon (f)

L: 1 x wholemeal toast (HExB), marmite (f), 3 x Babybel Light (HExA), half a can of spahetti (f)

D: egg fried rice with prawns and satay sauce (f, sf & 4.5 syns)

He left before dinner. Was impressed I resisted extra burgers and bacon butties!

So, all in all, good food this weekend and good exercise too.

Feeling good for WI tomorrow - scales showed 15'7 which should be a couple of pounds off at least - fingers crossed!

Going to try to upload some photos.

Just made a lovely chocolate mousse - 150g fromage frais, 100g quark, some sweetener and a highlights hot choc sachet - 2 syns. Was yummy.

Attachments

• image-600702045.jpg
    image-600702045.jpg
    700.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image-209725342.jpg
    image-209725342.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 37
Sounds like a good weekend. Looking forward to seeing how you do tomorrow! Good luck :)

Haha not sure I could ever look forward to Mondays... so tired!! Let us know how you do :)

Fantastic, well done!!

Today has been as I planned... over syns but I had planned to have a bit of a treat night! I had planned to have my normal syns for the day that I would probably usually have on a Monday, as well as a cider and a chocolate bar. I couldn't find the chocolate bar I wanted though so going to have a curly wurly. Going to count syns weekly this week.

B: toast (HExB), peanut butter (4.5 syns), banana (sf), raspberries (sf)
L: chicken & sweetcorn MugShot (f), 3 x Babybel Light (HExA)
D: egg fried rice (f & sf), 2 x sausages (2syns), satay sauce (4 syns), cider (16 syns - such a treat!!!), cola ice lolly (f), lolly (6 syns)

S: curly wurly (6 syns)

E: walk 40 mins

Daily Syns - 38.5/15
Weekly Syns - 38.5/15

Woahhhhhh.... didn't realise the cider would be that many syns! Hehe! And I could definitely not have the curly wurly tonight but I want it. Just felt like I needed a real treat night - I have resisted a lot of things and situations recently. My syns over the week will be a lot lower each day to make up for it!

16 syns for a cider?! Bloody hell... lol

Today has been good so far.

B: yoghurt (f), cinnamon & sweetener (f), banana (sf), raspberries (sf), Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)
L: Mugshot (f), 3 x Babybel Light (HExA), Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)
D: egg fried rice (f & sf), with prawns (f) and soy sauce (f).

Trying to not have any syns today which would make my syns so far this week 38.5/30. However, I won't deprive myself if I do want something!

My friend has been living in Oz for a year and has come back for 3 weeks. Thursday is the only chance I can get to see her as I will have to travel an hour and this is the only time I am free before she goes back for another year. She is going out for an all you can eat Chinese with some other friends of ours and I really want to see her but do not want the all you can eat Chinese! She won't change location and so I have said I will just meet for a drink afterwards. I can't put myself in that situation - not yet anyway!

Ended up having satay sauce with my egg fried rice, which means another 4 syns. Was 4.5 syns but I bought some reduced fat peanut butter. Every little helps!

I made a HUGE Spanish omelette for my lunches and maybe dinners too. Completely syn free. I'll try to upload a photo at some point. Also made a nice pudding - it has jelly, fromage frais and quark in it. It's like a really thick mousse - is lovely! Its 1.5 syns for the whole lot, and there is enough for 4 portions. Ideal!

Chinese probably wouldn't be too bad if you just do portion control. Something like boiled rice, beef and black bean and chicken chow Mein are all quite reasonable. But I do completely get not putting yourself in the situation. We're meeting family in a pub on Saturday, it's a limited menu and I'm really dreading it :-s
will be so nice to catch up with your friend either way tho!! Have fun xx

Had a good day. Been a bit naughty though. I said on Monday that I wanted one of the new Kit Kat Chunkys. Couldn't find one and said that I would let myself have it when I found one! Well... I have found one. And I am supposed to be catching up on my syns from Monday night! Oh well... I'll be better the rest of the week! Promise!

B: toast (HExB), peanut butter (4 syns), banana (sf)
L: Spanish omelette (f & sf), 2 x Babybel light (2/3 HExA), banana (sf)
S: Kit Kat Chunky (12.5 syns)
D: Spanish omelette (sf & f), salad (sf)

I'm planning on making some free spring rolls tonight. Hope they work!

Daily Syns: 16.5/15
Weekly Syns: 60/45 whoops!

I wondered the same thing!

Back