Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

I'm working from home today and I'm finding it really hard to not run into the kitchen every two minutes. I think I'll stock up on some smash and cottage cheese to make those scones. They sound really nice!

Hope you're having a good week :) x

Ohh, that's a shame :( Maybe I won't bother. I'm sure they would still be quite low in syns though. x

Smashed that Zumba session! Feel so good. Took 30 mins to walk there as I met my friend so took a longer route, then 20 mins back so a good 50 mins walk.

Felt like I worked harder at Zumba as my friend was there and also as I am learning the moves, I'm putting extra effort perfecting them.

Just had a huge bowl of egg fried rice and will have some yoghurt and fruit in a bit.

So I forgot I'm meant to be doing the syns over the week thing! Oh well.

Was so looking forward to my bf coming to stay this weekend for two nights (as he had to leave early last time due to his sisters best friends death). But it is this lads memorial on Friday night now and he has said he will give lifts to his sister. Ahhhh. It's frustrating as we haven't spent any quality time together for ages, but it can't be helped - he needs to be there for her. I'm being selfish!

He can still come for some of Saturday and says he will stay til 7ish on Sunday, so ill still get a fair bit of time. Gonna go for a walk if its dry and then roller disco in the evening - great body magic!

It's so nice to be able to come on here every day and say I've had a good day! Been a long time since I have stuck to a diet 100%.

Today:

B: SW pancakes (f & 1/2 HExB), yoghurt (f), raspberries (sf)
L: Cheese Mug Shot (2 syns), 2 x BabyBel (HExA), HiFi (1/2 HExB)
D: Homemade spaghetti and meatballs (f & sf), Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Exercise: a long walk up a hill!

That's 8 syns for today, fancy something else so may let myself later.

Plan for tomorrow is pretty similar I think as I have leftovers of pancakes and spaghetti meatballs!

Getting so annoyed with my housemate. She is doing WW and started the same time I started SW. She goes on and on and on about it, how she tries really hard etc - in this past week I have seen her eat a bag of haribo and two bags of popcorn in one sitting, and the other night she ate a bought pesto pasta and a whole multipack of cheese twists. I don't know why she goes on about how good she is as if we haven't seen her eating!

She must be a size 18-20 - she came into my room today, physically holding onto the skin on her belly and said "look, I almost have a flat tummy" - I didn't know what too say. I am probably sounding really horrible now. I have no problem with her size - I'm not a huge amount smaller than her. But it's the way she kids herself... just don't like it.

She asks me after each weigh in what I have lost, and conveniently when I ask her, she has always lost 1lb more than me! She ate the whole pack of cheese twists and then said she didn't know how she had put on 3lbs.... I don't know whether to be honest or lie sometimes!

Anyway... just needed to get that out of my system! I suppose, at least I actually am losing weight and I have that to show for it - she is only kidding herself really.

Lol. That didn't sound mean, made me smile. Next time ask her what she's lost first then you'll know! At least you know ull be a skinny minny in no time!!
10lbs in 3 weeks is great and with ur random 3lbs I bet you'll have a good loss next week too, in a little while you'll really start to notice that your loosing weight and shell still be sat there eating haribo and liking her flat tum. Lol.
Xx

Lol. That didn't sound mean, made me smile. Next time ask her what she's lost first then you'll know! At least you know ull be a skinny minny in no time!!
10lbs in 3 weeks is great and with ur random 3lbs I bet you'll have a good loss next week too, in a little while you'll really start to notice that your loosing weight and shell still be sat there eating haribo and liking her flat tum. Lol.
Xx

Well last night when her friend told her she clearly needed a new bra as her boob was spilling out, she said she didn't need to as she was losing weight.

I feel like I shouldn't comment as I know I have had plenty of times when I have tried to lose weight and failed - but I never acted so high and mighty and deluded about it all!

She went out last night, drank loads and has just gone to McDonalds now. She woke me up at 1:30, 4 and 7 today - just not very happy with her at the moment!

Had a lovely breakfast today of pancakes, mushrooms and eggs.

Not sure what to have for lunch. Treating myself to a vodka after work as I haven't drunk since 2012! Was doing dry January!

Well good for you for sticking to it, from what I remember, a month without booze is a long time as a student! Think you well and truly deserve that vodka!

Ive been there too, loose a little put it back on, but I never lied I was loosing. And everytime I've decided to lose weight it's because I've been so unhappy with the way I look, so I would never be like that, and you sound like the same. Dieting is def not as easy as eating to get where we are, but we have to work at it to lose weight. Most people don't lose weight by eating sweets, McDonald's and big nights out.
Bet you are grumpy with being woken up too, we used to have awful neighbours in my second year, they would have super loud parties, that would start at 8pm and go on until 6am and we'd struggle to sleep with ear plugs in. X

Been tired all day!

Managed to get loads of work done which I was pleased with. Then worked a few hours and went out afterwards with the girls at work who are also not sinking in January. I had alcohol! Was an anticlimax to be honest!

I really wanted a fruity cider but I haven't had anything massively sugary this whole month so I thought having it a few days before weigh in night not be the best. So I had a vodka and diet coke. I'm going to have a fruit cider on Monday night after weigh in.

We went to a Wetherspoons and I found it so hard! They all ate burgers etc and I said no to everything! Not even one chip.

Came home, had my boing spaghetti and meatballs and then cleaned the bathroom!

So today was:

B: pancakes (1/2 HExB), mushrooms (sf), 2 x eggs (f), HiFi (1/2 HExB)

L: mugshot (f), 5 x cheese triangles (HExA), satsuma (sf)

D: spaghetti and meatballs (2 syns for sausages)

Other: vodka (2.5 syns), Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total syns - 10.5

Aww bless you, that sounds sucky! If it makes u feel better i had a very boring Friday night too. Lol. Next time you should go, have alternate soft drink with vodka drink?? I wouldn't be able to resist just vodka myself but might work. And then if you normally munch out after try a chicken kebab, no pitta.... Would be free :) or make some pasta or something at home ready to be warmed up when you get home.

Youve done so well so far, maybe after a good weightloss next week you should have a little treat? Are you glad today you didn't go or do you wish you had? X

Well my boyfriend is coming soon so I didn't want a hangover either. I thought about doing the alternate soft drink but I'm not sure I would have after a few! Same with the food and then the food when I am hungover.

I think it's got a lot to do with staying the same last weigh in too. I really want a loss this week and won't let anything ruin it!

Going to have that fruity cider that I'm craving after weigh in!

Thanks! He's taking me food shopping! I live too far away from the big shops to walk so he said he would take me - trying to make a good list of what I need. Gonna get those things I can't get from the little shops - quark etc.

Also goin to go for a walk somewhere I think and hopefully roller disco tonight - loads of body magic!

I ordered a free graze box and really disappointed with the syn values! Won't be having any of it!

Hello! I found your diary through your signature this time, couldn't find it in the diaries section last time I looked!

Any plans for the weekend?

Back