Sarah's SW Diary

I'm sticking to plan still, aside from a white roll, a white pitta at a bbq yesterday, and some chocolate last night I've been 100% food wise, and have been for a session with my trainer this morning. Really hoping for a good loss this week! I'm slightly concerned about tomorrow day time, as normally I only have a light breakfast and lunch on weigh day, but tomorrow I'm having a study session with a couple of the girls from my course and they want to go out for lunch. Hopefully we'll go somewhere I can just have a small salad or something.

This afternoon is being spent finishing off my essay :( It's very boring and I can't wait to see the back of it! It has to be done today though as it's got to be in tomorrow.

Anyway, as promised (although a little later than planned) here's a piccie of our 2 kittens :D They're coming home in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait!! Went out and bought all the stuff we need yesterday :)

2012-05-22_21-22-31_631.jpg

I can't wait for them to come home!

Lost 1lb at WI last night so happy with that :)

Just off to the gym for another session with my PT, my tummy muscles are still hurting from Tuesday's session so wish me luck!

Weigh in was last night and I put on 0.5lb. I was hoping for a STS, but I think my half pound gain is fair - I was at a festival for the day on Sunday so had naughty foods all day then, and on Tuesday I just wanted to eat anything and everything I could get my hands on, so I did. This included a trip to pizza hut with the 2 girls from my course that I study with. I have done 3 hours in the gym this week too though :)

I've decided to raise my target by half a stone. I've come to the conclusion that my original target was just a bit unrealistic - it was 11.5lb below where I am now, and I think that's too much. I've been struggling to lose much sticking to plan 90% of the time, so I think the only way I could get that low would be to be really strict on myself 100% of the time, and I'm not prepared to do that. I need to do this in a way that I can stick at forever, and there's no way I could maintain being that strict all the time. Also, I've got a pair of jeans that were my target to begin with, and I can now get them on and do them up and I don't hang over the top of them. They're a little too tight for me to be able to go out for dinner in and sit down all night, but they'd be fine for just going to the pub or something, and I think if I lost another 11.5lb they'd be too big! Plus people are already telling me that if I lose much more I'll be too skinny, so I think another 4.5lb would be perfect. So, my new target brings my BMI to 25.1, which is just a fraction over what is apparently 'healthy' for my height, but to be honest BMI has never worked for me, even my doctor said that if I was at the apparently optimum weight for my height (around 11 stone-ish) it would be ridiculous. I got down to 11st7lb once and my Mum started to worry that I was developing an eating disorder and was making me eat huge portions of dinner when I went round and sending me home with food parcels! So, my new target is 12st7lb, just 4.5lb away...I'll stick with that for a while and see how I get on :)

I bought a 6 week countdown last night, so want to be at target by then, and I definitely want to have hit target by my birthday - I have 7 weigh ins left. My birthday will also mark my year at SW, so the perfect time to hit target!

It's a good job I don't have anything important to do when I get up. I've now been lying wide awake for the last hour and have no idea why. Anyway, I haven't posted for a few days so here's a roundup of my week so far.

I've basically spent the whole week eating everything I shouldn't have had. I had an exam on Thursday, and the boy took me out for curry afterwards to celebrate it being over. I've been staying at my Dad's puppy-sitting and he left me 2 buffalo burgers and nice white rolls, so that was Friday's dinner. It was the boy's birthday on Sunday so we had chinese with his family on Saturday, and then on Sunday we went out for dinner and drinks, just the 2 of us. I'm meeting my old flatmate for dinner tonight as well, so kind of came to the conclusion that what I ate yesterday wouldn't make much difference, so I had a chicken slice for brunch, then sausages and chips for tea and a big bar of chocolate. Oh, and had a bottle of lucozade. Plus I cancelled my session with my trainer yesterday as felt bunged up and wheezy when I woke up (bloomin' hayfever :( )So, needless to say, I'm expecting a gain tomorrow night!

It has been a fantastic weekend though :D eating so much crap has left me feeling a bit rubbishy and bloated, and my tummy hasn't been to impressed, but it's been a lot of fun. I may sound a bit soppy and that's totally unlike me, but I honestly feel like the luckiest girl on the planet to have such a lovely boyfriend.

Well, I only gained 1lb. I was expecting a lot more so I'm happy with that. 100% back on track as of now :D xx

I love living with him :) Everything is going brilliantly, if you'd have told me this time last year that I would have such a lovely guy and that I'd be living with him, I wouldn't have believed you!

I'm staying at my Dad's at the moment though, they've gone on holiday to France, so I'm house/puppy sittingfor 10 days (last Thursday until Monday night). I think I might actually have gone insane by then! My Dad and stepmum live in a tiny village, just outside Towcester, and there is literally nothing to do here. I can't leave the puppy for more than a couple of hours at a time, so am spending most of the time sitting in the dining room with him (he's only allowed in the kitchen/dining room area and garden at the minute as he's taken to destroying everything in the living room if he's allowed in there). He hates being left on his own, so when you leave the room he goes for stuff to try and get you to come back. In the last few days he's broken the breadbin, got all the magnets off the fridge, got the knife block off the side in the kitchen, had 3 pens, a cassette and a bottle of nail varnish remover (luckily I got that off him before he chewed it open). Just when you think you've moved everything he can get to, he seems to grow again and can get the next shelf up! He's also managed to work his way through the netting that was up around my stepmum's raised vegetable patch and get in there, so she won't be pleased with him when she get's back. He's driving me nuts!

STS at weigh in tonight. I was hoping for a loss as I've been good, but after getting away with only 1lb gain last week when I was expecting more I think it's a hang-over from that. To be honest, now I'm so close to target as long as I don't gain I'm not too fussed.

I came home from WI and had domino's pizza and wedges and cookies while watching supersize vs superskinny! Hahaha!

well, so far this week I have been pretty good food-wise. We did go to the pub for dinner on Thursday and I had a burger and a few chips, but it was a steak burger and wasn't greasy at all and I'd had no other syns that day so I don't think I'd have been much over. I did a green day yesterday and had about 10 syns, and today I'm back to EE and will have about 10 again. Also heading to the gym in a little while, once I've done the washing up.

I want to be at target for my birthday, and I have 5 weigh-ins left before then, so need to lose 1lb a week and an extra half pound one week. It's doable as long as I stick to plan. Struggling a bit at the moment though, I think I'm kind of rebelling against myself because I know I'm so close!

JackieN said:
you can do this :D:D:D:D its doable sweetie it really is. Its always much harder as we get closer to where we want to be :) :hug99: hark at me how would I know :8855: but it appears that way :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie xxx

Just weighed and I've lost 2lbs! So happy with that as it's my extra half pound gone and a half pound in the bank :D only 3.5lbs till target and 4 weigh ins to do it in!

Will update ticker, stats and graph later :) xxxx

Oooh, I just realised as I was doing my ticker and graph that I'm at my new lowest weight :D Bring on Target!! xx

Back