Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hello my love! How was work today? Need to go and catch up on your diary from today. Have had a couple of treats today - had 4 wafer biccies for 6 syns any my meeting then 3/4 syns of BBQ sauce in dinner then just had a cadburys snowman. Oops! Only a bit over though.

House on Saturday was interesting - you'd have to spend £30k on it to get it to where we wanted it and we didn't love it enough. Always good having a nose round though! An amazing house has gone up online today - really need to get ours on the market next week and our mortgage offer in place so we can start properly seriously looking. I'm so flipping excited!!

Xxx

Mmm are the snowmen nice?! How many syns? Are they full of marshmallow?

God I love house dreaming....Right move is my p*rn too! I can quite easily spend a few hours whiling away some time imagining all the different places I could live with an unlimited imaginary budget! Love it! Even though the one you saw wasnt for you...I always think, the more you see, the more you fine tune what you want, so when the right thing comes up...BOOM...you just know it! :)
Very exciting re getting yours on the market and the mortgage agreement on the go!! Makes challenging or pooey days at work a little more worth it when you feel like you're working towards something!

Urghh hope the air is cleared with you and Dave...WELL DONE on the almond crossaint resistance! that is a feat in itself! big hug and plenty of positive vibes coming your way for a strong, on plan day! Xxx

Thanks honeybun. Think we're both getting a bit stressed about house stuff but sure all will be good by the time we get home tonight. Looking forward to chilling and eating a big bowl of chilli. Yum yum yum!!

Hope you have a fab day xxx

p.s. snowmen are nice but not sure if they're worth the syns!

Hiya honey. Me and James often have little tiffs, and it is usually when we are stressed about money. A day at work apart from each other always sorts things out though.

I'm very jealous at you buying a house. We just can't start saving up yet. Although it is our aim for the next year to start saving the deposit!

xxxx.

Yeah money is always a tricky one, isn't it! We're very lucky that I bought my own place 6 years ago so we've got equity in that to put down on somewhere together. I get a bit impatient though - I get obsessed with RightMove and want to go NOW! lol.

I'm sure you and James will be able to start saving soon. And all the help to buy stuff will be good for you too :) xx

I'm so glad my navy boy is away whilst all our house stuff is going on. We would probably be in different bedrooms by now lol.

Well done for resisting. Oddly enough I was looking up the cals for a skinny chai latte! I can't stand coffee but love chai tea, so I feel very grown up when I can join in with a latte ;-)

Hope your day gets Better x

Yeah money is always a tricky one, isn't it! We're very lucky that I bought my own place 6 years ago so we've got equity in that to put down on somewhere together. I get a bit impatient though - I get obsessed with RightMove and want to go NOW! lol.

I'm sure you and James will be able to start saving soon. And all the help to buy stuff will be good for you too :) xx

Money is such a pain, but just one of those unavoidable issues unless we win the lottery! Haha i love RighMove too and I know exactly what I want when I buy. And yeah the help to buy stuff will be useful.

How long have you and Dave been together? :)

xxxx

Look at all of you discussing mortgages and here is me delighted to be renting somewhere! Although it is my first time moving in with somebody who isn't my girlfriends! Feels like settling down in our own little way though!

Amazing willpower on the croissant and latte!! Sounds so frigging yummy though!!! I'd have to have choc though! :)

Loving the sound of dinner! x

I rented from the age of 17 - 29 either on my own, house mate or boyfriend lol. Bought my flat just before my 30th on shared ownership scheme, I'm 36 now and only just got our first grown up house, so I know what you mean ;-)

Look at all of you discussing mortgages and here is me delighted to be renting somewhere! Although it is my first time moving in with somebody who isn't my girlfriends! Feels like settling down in our own little way though!

Amazing willpower on the croissant and latte!! Sounds so frigging yummy though!!! I'd have to have choc though! :)

Loving the sound of dinner! x

Hehe I'm renting too :) I met James when at uni so as soon as I finished we rented together (I'm from Newcastle so it was move in together or split tbh)
Buying is a long way off xxxx

I often lie in bed at night and flick through property website too and then suddenly before I know it, it's 2am!! :O !!

I would love to buy somewhere and have my own home but I just don't feel settled enough yet. I like to think that I can just up and leave anytime I want and that suits me at the minute :) I still see myself moving back to London eventually! x

I've been naughty - sliver of boss's homemade quiche (8?), a Reece's peanut butter cup (4) and about 6 Haribo Milkshake sweets (4?). Bad, bad Sarah!!

It's addictive isn't it! I love spending hypothetical money! lol. Whereabouts do you live now, honey? xx

I live in Belfast at the min - it's where I'm originally from - itching to get back though! Purposely not going for new jobs - just need to get this dissertation out of the way!!

I hope your evening panned out better, I would have loved nachos!!! I resisted and put my energy into planning and making tons of food to bring with me tomorrow in case I misbehave again!xx

Well done honey!

We were naughty and had nachos and a big glass of red wine! Then I had 2 Breakaways!

This morning I had my Muller Light for brekkie but succumbed to a chocolate digestive. And I'm out at a lunch thing. Oops!! xx

Hello stranger! Yeah things are good - I was AWOL for August, then was back but fell a bit off the wagon yesterday! lol! I'm probably the same weight now as the last time we spoke - I just keep yo-yoing around the 10st mark. It could be worse, of course, but I could have been at target a year ago if I'd stopped fannying about!

Welcome back though my lovely. Hope life is good? xxx

Been fannying about too myself tbh too - I know the feeling!! But life has to happen too right, it can't always be about weight loss!!

In total I still have 21lbs to go which still seems like loads but next mini target is getting into the 10's! I'd still like a stone for Xmas but we shall see.....

I am feeling so much better than I was thankfully, just need to keep myself focused on SW now!!!

Back