Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

1lb on. As expected but undeserved after a 100% week. Several challenges this week so will be praying for a STS next Monday.xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, we will. Wish I didn't have things to pull me off track this week. I have a work lunch which I absoulutely can't get out of on Wednesday and no idea what the healthy options will be. Then dinner at friends on Friday - they know I'm being good so that shouldn't be too bad. Then we are going to Dave's Dad's for the weekend. His step-mum was on Masterchef last year so the food is always immense! I shall be angelic for the rest of the week and hope for a STS!! xx

Oh that's rubbish Hun :( *big hug*
But you've been ill so write last week off, carry on as normal this week, and all will be salvaged :) xxxx

Thanks Jess. On for a STS at best next week due to life getting in the way, but it's a marathon not a sprint :)

Food for today is EE:
B - Muller light and a banana
L - Pasta bake with 1/2 HEXA cheese (I love finding random leftovers in the freezer!)
D - Jamie Oliver#s Korean beef stir fry (3 syns for BBQ sauce & sweet chilli sauce)
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB), Reece's cup (4 syns)

Have great Monday's everyone!

xx

Thanks Jess. On for a STS at best next week due to life getting in the way, but it's a marathon not a sprint :)

xx

Haha I don't like marathon or sprints :D STS sounds good but you might still lose that pesky lb of water xxxx

Hello gorgeous girl...are you fully recovered from your icky spell last week? Boo to those silly scales but massive respect to you for not using it as an excuse to have a blow out and justify the gain...and mask it under a week of sociable foodie naughtiness! Step mum in law dinner sounds divine....and fingers crossed there will be something not too bad for lunch on weds?!
I'm sure any damage will be minimal, especially as you were so good last week...! Karma will come round and reward you I'm sure of it! :)
Oh and yes yes I want to hear all about the house too....do love a good house nosey...so exciting buying somewhere new!! Xxx

Hello gorgeous girl...are you fully recovered from your icky spell last week? Boo to those silly scales but massive respect to you for not using it as an excuse to have a blow out and justify the gain...and mask it under a week of sociable foodie naughtiness! Step mum in law dinner sounds divine....and fingers crossed there will be something not too bad for lunch on weds?! I'm sure any damage will be minimal, especially as you were so good last week...! Karma will come round and reward you I'm sure of it! :) Oh and yes yes I want to hear all about the house too....do love a good house nosey...so exciting buying somewhere new!! Xxx

Hello my love! How was work today? Need to go and catch up on your diary from today. Have had a couple of treats today - had 4 wafer biccies for 6 syns any my meeting then 3/4 syns of BBQ sauce in dinner then just had a cadburys snowman. Oops! Only a bit over though.

House on Saturday was interesting - you'd have to spend £30k on it to get it to where we wanted it and we didn't love it enough. Always good having a nose round though! An amazing house has gone up online today - really need to get ours on the market next week and our mortgage offer in place so we can start properly seriously looking. I'm so flipping excited!!

Xxx

Hello Sarah, commiserations on your 1lb gain after a really good week, I know exactly how you feel having the exact same thing happen last week. My C is looking t my food plan which I posted her. Im hoping to lose the sin next week so sticking to plan.
New house sounds very exciting xxx

Well last night, after saying I should stop, I had 2 biscuits with a cuppa. Had exchanged a few cross words with OH so definitely a couple of syns over yesterday.

Walking from the car park this morning I really felt like I was on the edge of a slippery slope towards a very naugty week. I very nearly went into the café downstairs for a full fat chai latte and an almond croissant! BUT I didn't. I came upstairs an had my Muller Light and a bottle of water.

I think today might be quite challenging!! xx

Oh yes, food today! EE again.

B - Muller Light and a banana
L - Tomato mug shot with spinach
D - Chilli con carne with rice, 2 syns creme fraiche, topped with hexa cheese
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Lights, some synnage TBC but keeping it low after yesterday!

Back