Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

we had some in work on Tuesday but I resisted - been to the shops today with a colleague to get some ice creams to celebrate us being here for 1 year and I'm going to treat myself to a cornetto at a whopping 9 syns but totally worth it..... xx

It was amazing!! Some sort of new one which was cookie flavoured and had a centre of soft chocolate sauce. I was literally dribbling!!! xx

Ooh, that sounds amazing!!!

Dinner last night was a thai beef salad (yum and syn free!) followed by a decaff latte (HEXA milk) with 2 nice biscuits (4syns)

Well TGIF!! Can't wait for this weekend - we're going to watch the Olympic Road Race on Box Hill tomorrow and have got friends coming to stay for the weekend to come with us. I shall be packing a little SW picnic to take with me (all within the ridiculously strict regulations laid down by LOCOG e.g. you can't even take a bottle of water in with you. Grr...)

Food for today:
B - Muller Light and a peach
Snack - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)
L - Thai Mug Shot (1/2 syn) with spinach
D - Turkey sausages, jacket potato, baked beans, salad
Snacks/Treats - banana, peach, glass of bubbly (4 syns) and possibly some chocolate (synned of course, but not sure what I fancy yet!)

Fell off the proverbial wagon a bit this weekend! Olympic Cycling was amazing though!

Saturday:
B - banana and Alpen Light (HEXB)
L - SW friendly picnic with thai beef salad, rice salad, strawberries etc
D - pub - ham egg and chips (15 syns?)
Snacks - Babybel (HEXA), 99 Flake (9 syns)

Sunday:
Brunch - Muller Light, banana, 2 Nice biscuits (4 syns)
D - spinach and feta cannelloni with garlic bread (15 syns)

Still feeling massively frustrated that I haven't lost any weight for a month. I presume this is what they call the plateau? To try and shake things up I'm going to give EE and rest and try red/green instead. Really hope that'll help push me back towards my holiday target of 2st - only 10lbs to go!

Monday (GREEN):
B - Muller Light and a peach
L - scrambled eggs with spring onions, mushrooms, chilli and 10g parmesan (1/3 HEXA)
D - spaghetti carbonara (with HEXB bacon and 2/3 HEXA parmesan)
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB)

Thanks honeybun. Scales through the week haven't been showing a loss, but you never know...

Going shopping tonight for red day/green day essentials! Really hope it works! xx

All organised for tomo after a massive shop! Planning on 3 red days this week, maxing up super free and cutting syns back to 5 a day to see if it gets things moving! Need to shift 10lbs in 6 weeks now - come on, body, we can totally do this!!

Pudding tonight - SW cheesecake with blackberries. 2 Nice biccies as base (4 syns)

Tuesday - RED
B - muller light with a peach
L - peri peri chicken (1 syn) salad roll (hexb) with tsp EL mayo (1/2 syn) followed by melon
D - turkey and feta burgers (HEXA) with BNS chips and salad
Snacks - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), bran flakes (1/2 hexb), Low fat Carte D'or (50ml - 2 syns) with 1 sq Galaxy chopped (1.5 syns) and strawberries

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
1lb off! And I never thought I'd be excited about 1lb! Puts me on 11st 0lbs so I MUST be in the 10s next week, which is a really exciting prospect!! xx

Ooh, on my stats, that's just tipped the balance so I've lost more than I have left to lose. How exciting! And about flippin' time!

HIya

Just wanted to pop by to say thanks for my reply on SW Green day advice - totally new so not quite getting it all yet and only followed EE so far! But finding EE very restricitve re HEx's

Btw you are and have done fab! Well done!

Am hoping i might get some inspiration for menu's here ;o)

Aww thanks lovely! I've had a rubbish few weeks of STS (hence why I'm going onto red/green too!) so it means a lot :)

The beginning of my diary is probably the best bit as I've got a bit lazy with going into detail on dinners now and tend to just put headline stuff.

If it helps though, my dinners for this week are:
Monday - GREEN - Carbonara (bacon as HEXB)
Tuesday - RED - baked salmon with oriental veg
Wednesday - Green - veggie pasta bake
Thursday - RED - turkey and feta burgers with butternut squash chips and salad (feta as HEXA)
Friday - RED - chicken breast with roasted Mediterranean veg

xx

Aww thanks lovely! I've had a rubbish few weeks of STS (hence why I'm going onto red/green too!) so it means a lot :)

The beginning of my diary is probably the best bit as I've got a bit lazy with going into detail on dinners now and tend to just put headline stuff.

If it helps though, my dinners for this week are:
Monday - GREEN - Carbonara (bacon as HEXB)
Tuesday - RED - baked salmon with oriental veg
Wednesday - Green - veggie pasta bake
Thursday - RED - turkey and feta burgers with butternut squash chips and salad (feta as HEXA)
Friday - RED - chicken breast with roasted Mediterranean veg

xx

Thanks for that ;o)

The turkey and feta burgers sound yummy and i've got turkey mince in fridge too! Are BNS chips nice?

I think so - a bit like sweet potato chips but not quite as sweet.

One of the girls at work gave me the turkey burger recipe - apparently you mix the mince with a chopped red onion, a crumbled block of feta and a big bunch of corriander then griddle/BBQ. Can't wait to try them!

Yay!! so pleased for you hun, really gives you a kick up the backside to get motivated. You're the right side of the losses now!! xxx

Wednesday (RED)

B - Muller Light with strawberries and raspberries
L - chicken salad with wholemeal roll (HEXB)
D - tbc
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), banana

Well done on the lbs off miss corset :) hope you enjoy your red days, I'm a real red day girl and find you just need to get used to them and dare I say it I don't miss carbs when I'm on them x

Ps turkey and feta burgers sound really good!

Thanks Nelly! :)

Burgers were amazing! Turkey mince, chopped red onion, feta, fresh coriander all mushed together then sealed in fry light and finished in the over. Yum!

How are things eith you my lovely?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just dropping by to see what you made of the turkey/feta burgers and it seems they were a success! Deffo going to have to try them! Going to see how your red day meals go as never tried anything but EE and am finding there aren't enough HEx for my liking!

Hope you have a good SW week :eek:)

Back