Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Weighed in this morning and it's all come off again! I'm so pleased! 11st 1lb - so close to the 10s! Gonna work really hard this week to get there by next Tuesday...xx

So excited about WI this morning, I forgot all about food!

Felt poorly yesterday so used more syns than I planned, but still came in under at 12 (2 x pink wafers and another square of Galaxy!)

Dinner was stir fry with turkey, pak choi and peas.

Today:

B - Muller Light and a nectarine
L - left over stir fry
D - out for drinks with a friend so not sure. Probably fishcakes with a big salad (will allow 2 or 3 syns for oil).
Planning to keep the syns low today. Maybe a honey and lemon later (1) and a square of Galaxy if my meeting later doesn't go well!!

Thank you! Yes, they're tantalisingly close!! Fingers crossed I can get those 2lbs off by next week, then it's down hill to holiday target! 10lbs to go to get my 2st, but I really want to get lower than that because I've also got a bridesmaids dress fitting in September and I want to be able to order a size 12! xx

I found some jeans this morning that I didn't realise I had - both size 12 and I could do them both up and breathe at the same time! I was so pleased as one pair was brand new that I must have got last year and not been able to do up so thrown them in the back of my wardrobe!! xx

That's amazing! Well done you! My jeans are starting to get decidedly loose now, so am hoping to go size 12 shopping very shortly! xx

Got home from work so late last night, I couldn't be bothered to cook a proper meal. Nor did I want anything really! Made it a green day to get myself an extra HEXB and made cheese (HEXA) and tomatoes on wholemeal toast with a splash of sweet chili sauce on (1 syn).

Back in the office already for a nightmare day of meetings (client contract renegotiation. Not fun!). And big meeting is at 1pm so need to try and eat around that! In my lunch bag this morning I've got:
B - Muller Light, nectarine and some cherries
L - Tomato and Herb mugshot and 40g Low Low pepper cheese (HEXA)
Snacks - 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), Alpen Light, Low Fat Supernoodles (in case I get desperate, but probably won't eat them).

Might treat myself by going out for dinner with my parents tonight as OH is off on a lad's night (apparently Wednesday is the new Friday). Our local does a fab low syn Cajun chicken salad so would probably go for that. If not it'll probably be a jacket spud at home.

Dinner last night was at the Beefeater. Went for paprika chicken (2 syns for oil) with a jacket potato (no butter, obv!) and salad with no dressing. Was exceptionally yummy! I treated myself to 3 pink wafers with a cuppa before bed (6 syns)

Today (green day) we're looking at:
B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Spicy Tomato Mug Shot with spinach and a Babybel Light (1/3 HEXA)
D - Quorn spag bol (chillis, onions, mushrooms, peppers tomatoes) with 20g parmesan on top (2/3 HEXA) and 1/2 HEXB garlic bread with 1 syn of low fat spread
Snacks - banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), 50ml ice cream (2.5 syns) with 1/2 chopped Freddo (2.5 syns) and frozen raspberries

Ooh todays food sounds pretty good! Om nom nom!

I couldn't have ice cream in the freezer because I'd eat it all so well done for the 50ml restraint!! Lol xx

Exactly Caz - it was necessary! And only 2.5 syns :)

Not sure of the plan today as I've got a half day (whoop whoop!!) but here's a starter for ten...

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Meeting some friends for coffee so will probably have an Alpen Light to munch on, then a Mug Shot when I get home
D - OH is out on a lad's night so I may well end up on a girls night! But either way I've got leftover Quorn bolognase sauce with salad from last night. Yum.
Snacks - banana, 15g Bran Flakes, probably something yummy this evening but not sure what yet! Freddo, perhaps? (5 syns)

Ended up eating at my mum's last night. She did SW friendly chicken and asparagus - yum! 1 syn for low fat creme fraiche. Other syns - 2 nice biscuits (4 syns), 50ml ice cream (2.5 syns) and 1/2 sq cholocate (1 syn).

Today? Tbh no idea! Muller Light and banana for breakfast. Maybe finish off that quorn bolognase and salad?

Meant to add - brilliant day yesterday - went to the Next sale to do a bit of bargain hunting and brought some gorgeous things...in a size 12! Whoop whoop!

Also, had a measure this morning and another 7.5cm off taking me to 50cm off overall!

Bingo wings both down almost 1.5inches
Thighs each down over 2 inches
Chest down 4 inches
Waist down an amazing 6.5 inches
Hips down 3 inches

No wonder my clothes look different.

Also my scales this morning show I'm 1/2lb away from the 10s so I'm feeling quite confident I can hit them on Tuesday. Being on WI!!

Last edited:
Exciting stuff!! My sneaky weigh ins have indicated a possible 1-2lb gain which I completely deserve given my eating over the last 10 days. Doing the Race for Life today so that should burn a few calories (although It's not an official one - ours was postponed due to bad weather so we are doing it ourselves!).

I will stick to plan 100% today and tomorrow and see what Monday morning brings..... :) xx

Dinner - linguini with mussels, tomatoes, samphire and low fat creme fraiche (1 syn). Followed by raspberries with a squirt of low day cream (1 syn) and 2 Nice biscuits (4 syns). Small glass of white wine (100ml 3 syns)

B - cherries and an Alpen Light
L - out with friends to a lovely pubso not sure - some kind of salad probably
D - won't be very hungry after late lunch so maybe snack on bran flakes to finish off my hexb.

Back