Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Yay well done beautiful :) and what a weekend! xxxx

Aww thanks girls! Have had such a hungry day today but my willpower has held out and I have stayed on plan! Really pleased we've got pasta bake for dinner - feel the need for something super satisfying! Gonna do some gardening with Dave when we get in tonight so will definitely have worked up an appetite by the time we eat!

Hope everyone's Mondays are flying by! xx

Morning girls,

Not feeling great this morning - woke up with a poorly tummy and feel a bit dizzy and odd. I keep feeling like I'm coming down with something but it never really develops into anything. Very annoying. Anyway, came into the office early as I'm on a course this morning and am in meetings all afternoon. Thankfully I'm working from home on Thursday and Friday so at least I can chill out a bit then.

Plan for today is red:

B - WW yog and a banana
L - carrot and coriander soup with HEXB1 sesame Ryvitas and 1/2 HEXA1 laughing cow
D - cajun turkey escalopes with roasted BNS, brocolli and green beans
Snacks - 2 breakfast biccies (HEXB2), raspberries (if they have any in Tesco!)
And lots of water!

xx

Aww Sarah, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. I've a sore throat at the min for the first time since I got my tonsils out 18 months ago! Getting a little run down after a fun filled weekend!!

You looked FAB FAB FAB in your pics!! I really do love that little playsuit! Epic result on the scales too. You've inspired me to have a cheeky fast day today actually to try and counteract the damage from the weekend!!

How did you make your pasta bake? Sounds incredzzz xx

Thanks for your support as always, beauties!! I survived my course this morning, although it was rather dull! Came out to find my team were going to lunch so had a feta salad instead of my soup (HEXA 1.5 for feta).

The pasta bake was mega easy...fry off some chopped bacon until crispy, add garlic and sliced onions, add chopped chicken breasts and fry until browned. Add sliced mushrooms and brocolli some stock and some FF fromage frais plus a tbsp of wholegrain mustard. Top with HEXA cheese multiples of cheese (we made ours 4 portions) and then bake until brown and bubbly on top. Om nom nom! xx

Snacks today - 3 marshmallows in my training course (we had to build a tower out of straws and marshmallows!) - 3 syns plus a small chunk of chocolate chip cookie (3 syns?)

Not planning any other syns later but if I get the urge, I'll have 1.5 syns of Carte D'or Light with some frozen raspberries. Yum! xx

Hope you're feeling okay lovely

Food sounding proper yum

xxxx

Ah, it's finally Wednesday! So glad I've got two days of WFH after today - I'm totally shattered. Scales were down 1lb this morning so moving in the right direction :) Should have been a fast day today but I didn't have time to go to big Tesco for WW yoghurts this morning. Gonna have to hope that SW alone gets me a loss this week as we've got family over for dinner tomorrow night so that can't be a fast day and I'm out with my Mum to see Julian Lloyd Webber on Friday so we're out for dinner (although SW friendly).

EE day planned for today:

B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and some raspberries
L - carrot and coriander soup, 1/2 HEXB Ryvita with 1/2 HEXA light cheese triangles
D - SW prawn curry with rice (soooooo looking forward to this!!)

xx

Ooh the curry sounds lush. What's the recipe for that xxxx.

I use the recipe that comes top on Google if you type in "Slimming World Chicken Curry" - it's amazing for any type of curry. We have done chicken ones, turkey ones, lamb ones, veggie ones or prawn ones! Just throw some raw king prawns into the sauce at the end :) xx

I've looked at the curry and looks amazeballs will be trying this next week. Think i will do it with the prawns xxxx.

Aww poor Simon, Tash. He must be getting super bored of all things beige. How's he doing at home this time? Really hope he's on the mend - he's very lucky to have such a gorgeous nurse to take care of him :D

Tash - it's a brilliant recipe and even if I wasn't following SW, I would still use it as it's super rich and tasty. Let me know what you think of it :)

xx

ARGH! Had a massive sugar craving and have eaten a packet of breakfast biscuit - which is 2 x HEXBs! Gonna try and turn today into a green day and syn my alpen light (3), ryvitas (4) and dinner prawns (4). Ok...it's not too much of a disaster, and a few weeks ago I would have eaten a whole packed of Fox's Crunch Creams, so in comparison, a punnet of raspberries and some high fibre biccies isn't too bad. Luckily I'm in meetings for the rest of the day so I won't have time to be tempted by anything else!! xx

ARGH! Had a massive sugar craving and have eaten a packet of breakfast biscuit - which is 2 x HEXBs! Gonna try and turn today into a green day and syn my alpen light (3), ryvitas (4) and dinner prawns (4). Ok...it's not too much of a disaster, and a few weeks ago I would have eaten a whole packed of Fox's Crunch Creams, so in comparison, a punnet of raspberries and some high fibre biccies isn't too bad. Luckily I'm in meetings for the rest of the day so I won't have time to be tempted by anything else!! xx

Get the water/diet coke into you! Stop the hunger and take away the sugar cravings!

I laughed at the crunch creams - are they your ultimate fave or do you just always have them in the office? I would literally kill someone for a fox's melt biscuit... they are just to die for!!

Lol! They are one of my faves and my boss buys them a lot so they have been the temptation lately. I can't stand Coke of any description so sadly Diet Coke isn't an option but I have been drinking plenty of water. I feel OK again now - I didn't sleep very well last night so think my body just needed a boost. Definitely not going to beat myself up about it.

One of the guys from IT has just bought us some cream doughnuts but I'm definitely saying no to one of those!! xx

Morning gorgeous! How was the curry?! Sounds yum, especially with prawns....the sw curries I've made in the past always seem a bit like the spices are raw...like a bit harsh tasting (probably my lack of cooking ability there to be honest!) so I'll have to give this yum recipe a try!

Hope you got a wee lie in this morning...and enjoy your days working from home! :) xxx

Back