Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Oh my goodness I want to dive into your photos! Did you have allll of those dishes in the tasting menu?! Amazeballs!! Xxx

We sure did. I was stuffed by the end! Loved every second - the kitchen is all open so you can see every dish being plated up. So special xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks amazing!!!! So glad your mum was surprised and super pleased :)

Did it have a detrimental effect on weigh in this morning? ;) xxxx

Hey Jess!

I was WAY too chicken to jump on the scales this morning! It's been a super-synful weekend and it's Mum's actual birthday today so we are off out for a gastro pub type meal this evening to finish off her celebrations. I was really sad to come back to work this morning - we had the most wonderful weekend!

I know tonight will be off-plan but food for today will be:
B - Muller Greek (1/2), banana
L - Carrot & coriander soup with 1/2 HEXB crisp bread and 1/2 HEXA light cheese triangles, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)
D - steak and chips then a pudding, probably!!

Hope everyone else had lovely weekends too :) xxx

Hey Jess!

I was WAY too chicken to jump on the scales this morning! It's been a super-synful weekend and it's Mum's actual birthday today so we are off out for a gastro pub type meal this evening to finish off her celebrations. I was really sad to come back to work this morning - we had the most wonderful weekend!

I know tonight will be off-plan but food for today will be:
B - Muller Greek (1/2), banana
L - Carrot & coriander soup with 1/2 HEXB crisp bread and 1/2 HEXA light cheese triangles, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)
D - steak and chips then a pudding, probably!!

Hope everyone else had lovely weekends too :) xxx

Well done for planning rest of meals to keep on track! I'd skip WI this week and just get back on it tomorrow for a great result next week!

You all look glam and gorge in the photos and the food looks INCREDZ!! Very jealous!! xx

If I didn't have a naughty meal out tonight and a work lunch at Pizza Express tomorrow, I would have done, Tash, but knowing it's going to get worse before it gets better, I could'nt quite face it! xxx

Yeah I can't blame you haha. I peeked down at my scales yesterday morning and I was very very lucky lol.

How was dinner last night?

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful weekend :)

xxxx

Hey girls,

Dinner last night was lovely and Mum loved her pressies (not many because we treated her to Saturday night!)

Today hasn't been so good - we found out this morning that her boss, who is also a family friend because she's worked there for 14 years, has got stomach and liver cancer. He'd found a dodgy mole which he knew was cancerous and he was due to be having it removed on Thursday but he had to go for a scan and some tests yesterday and they've discovered that the mole is secondary and that his condition is far more serious than that. My poor Mum is in total shock and sounded in a right state when she called me. I feel really sick and sad - he's such a lovely man. He had a heart attack and a triple bypass last year so you'd think he would have already had his fair share of hospitals already :(

Have to go for this team meeting for the morning now followed by Pizza Express lunch but just don't feel like getting involved with team work or eating or anything. Ugh...it's just so awful and sad.

Sorry to come on here and rant ladies...I know you've all got your own challenges to deal with xxx

Hey girls,

Dinner last night was lovely and Mum loved her pressies (not many because we treated her to Saturday night!)

Today hasn't been so good - we found out this morning that her boss, who is also a family friend because she's worked there for 14 years, has got stomach and liver cancer. He'd found a dodgy mole which he knew was cancerous and he was due to be having it removed on Thursday but he had to go for a scan and some tests yesterday and they've discovered that the mole is secondary and that his condition is far more serious than that. My poor Mum is in total shock and sounded in a right state when she called me. I feel really sick and sad - he's such a lovely man. He had a heart attack and a triple bypass last year so you'd think he would have already had his fair share of hospitals already :(

Have to go for this team meeting for the morning now followed by Pizza Express lunch but just don't feel like getting involved with team work or eating or anything. Ugh...it's just so awful and sad.

Sorry to come on here and rant ladies...I know you've all got your own challenges to deal with xxx

Oh Sarah, so sorry to hear that. Your poor mum too after having such a wonderful few days to be hit with that news. If anything it definitely shows how important it is to make an effort to spend time with family and the people we love and to tell them often how much they mean to us - not just when we think we should i.e. on birthdays, mother's day etc.

Is there any way you can bow out of the team lunch? Or do you think you will could manage going and just keeping a low profile? I'm sure if you had a quiet word with someone, it wouldn't be a problem xxx

You girls are so fab, as always. Made it through the meeting - was actually really good for taking my mind off it. I threw myself into the team 'The Apprentice' style task and we won, so that was nice :)

Have a shed load of stuff to do before I leave for the afternoon but struggling to concentrate a bit. Gonna try and get my head down and plod on.

Thank you gorgeous girlies for being little angels as always xxx

Oh sweetheart what horrible news :( I'm really proud that you are just getting on with things - but just remember you don't have to. If you feel rubbish you can just go home or whatever, at the end of the day your wellbeing is much more important than anything else.

Thinking of you both xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear the news hun, its always horrible when its someone close and your poor mum :( probably hit a little harder because she had had such an amazing high of a weekend too.

Hope you guys are feeling a little better and that some good news is to follow soon.

Xxxx

Back