Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Sorry to hear your still feeling under the weather Sarah :-( hopefully the tablets will help if you need to take them.
Not long till your holiday now!!! Have you bought lots of new holiday clothes? xxx

Sorry to hear your still feeling under the weather Sarah :-( hopefully the tablets will help if you need to take them. Not long till your holiday now!!! Have you bought lots of new holiday clothes? xxx

Thanks honey :)

Holiday is 2 weeks tomorrow - 9 more days in the office. Whoop whoop!

Have treated myself a couple of lovely new bits, my favourite being a navy play suit. Will have to have a trying on session and take some pics when I feel better.

How's your week been, lovely lady? Have you got fab plans for the weekend? Thankfully we've got a quiet one so I can just chill and get better :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's finally Friday! It's a gorgeous day and I only feel slightly fuzzy 'round the edges! Whoop!

Should really have gone into the office for a meeting today but have let Dave take the car and decided it's safer if I work from home and avoid driving towards the crazy bright (beautiful, don't get me wrong!) sunshine! He's cooking SW sushi for dinner tonight so looking forward to that, hopefully eaten out in the garden getting our chill on! We were due to have friends over but I just don't have the energy to get the house entertaining ready so we we've moved that to next weekend instead. Luckily they are super good friends and totally understand :)

I can't believe it's two weeks tomorrow 'til holiday! I can't wait - I'm not sure I've ever been so in need of a lovely week off with my man. With holiday targets in mind, I've decided to WI early for the next 2 weeks so that I can get a final WI fitted in and give me an extra chance to get down to the magic 10.0. So this morning I'm 10.4, which I'm super duper pleased with and means 2lbs for the next 2 weeks will see me get to where I want to be. We don't have any plans which will drag me off track so I reckon it's do-able. Once holiday's over we have a few naughty treats in June but I'm going to be all about balancing those with fast days so I don't get carried away again!

Plan for today is EE:
B - Muller Greek (1/2) and a banana
L - Leftovers from yesterday (BBQ chicken hash - 1/2 HEXA and 1.5 syns BBQ sauce)
D - Homemade sushi with varous fillings!
Snacks - raspberries, Alpen Lights (HEXB), mini Snickers (5)

xxx

It's finally Friday! It's a gorgeous day and I only feel slightly fuzzy 'round the edges! Whoop! Should really have gone into the office for a meeting today but have let Dave take the car and decided it's safer if I work from home and avoid driving towards the crazy bright (beautiful, don't get me wrong!) sunshine! He's cooking SW sushi for dinner tonight so looking forward to that, hopefully eaten out in the garden getting our chill on! We were due to have friends over but I just don't have the energy to get the house entertaining ready so we we've moved that to next weekend instead. Luckily they are super good friends and totally understand :) I can't believe it's two weeks tomorrow 'til holiday! I can't wait - I'm not sure I've ever been so in need of a lovely week off with my man. With holiday targets in mind, I've decided to WI early for the next 2 weeks so that I can get a final WI fitted in and give me an extra chance to get down to the magic 10.0. So this morning I'm 10.4, which I'm super duper pleased with and means 2lbs for the next 2 weeks will see me get to where I want to be. We don't have any plans which will drag me off track so I reckon it's do-able. Once holiday's over we have a few naughty treats in June but I'm going to be all about balancing those with fast days so I don't get carried away again! Plan for today is EE: B - Muller Greek (1/2) and a banana L - Leftovers from yesterday (BBQ chicken hash - 1/2 HEXA and 1.5 syns BBQ sauce) D - Homemade sushi with varous fillings! Snacks - raspberries, Alpen Lights (HEXB), mini Snickers (5) xxx

Woo hoo you are on the mend x x

So delighted to hear you're feeling better again! I definitely think you made the right decision in staying home today. The drive could have been a but dodgy! Just give yourself the weekend to recover properly! Sounds like a lovely evening you and Dave have planned! He really is a dab hand in the kitchen isn't he! Lucky lady!! Your hols will be here before you know it!! That flew in! And you will absolutely hit that target! Doing phenomenally well babe! So impressed!!! Have a lovely day! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure it's such a relief you're feeling better Sarah and that the stress of entertaining isn't weighing on your mind!

You've done so well! Can't believe you're almost at 10st target! Woooo! You can def do that before hols!

What is this SW sushi you speak of?!

I got a sushi kit for my birthday nearly 2 years ago and haven't even opened it yet... whoops! xx

Such good news that you are feeling better sweetheart :) I think it is a good plan to work from home today and let yourself get better fully.

Well done on how fat you're racing down to target! I'm seriously impressed as it has taken me months to get down the 10s!

xxxx

Aww thanks girls! You are all so amazeballs! :D

I'm super happy with progress since I re-started - I can definitely see a difference in the mirror. Just need to get a bit of a base tan going on this weekend - that always helps the jiggly bits look better!!

Lil - it's normal sushi but without any synful bits (seaweed etc., which I actually don't particularly like anyway!). I'm going to have mine with tinned salmon, cucumber and EL mayo plus Dave makes an awesome one with scrambled egg and bacon (sounds random, I know!) It'll be a bit of a carb-fest but sushi rice is so filling you don't need very much. Probably having a red day tomorrow so it will all balance itself out.

xxx

The sushi rice ends up so sticky you don't necessarily need it but I think Dave's buying a little gadget today - might be called a rice cube - from a cool cook shop near where he works that lets you make perfect little cubes with different fillings. Love having a new kitchen toy to play with so hope he remembers to get one! xxx

The sushi rice ends up so sticky you don't necessarily need it but I think Dave's buying a little gadget today - might be called a rice cube - from a cool cook shop near where he works that lets you make perfect little cubes with different fillings. Love having a new kitchen toy to play with so hope he remembers to get one! xxx

Ooooooh I've seen those! They make like the little nigiri style sushi don't they? I really need to crack open my gift. I've been thinking more recently about using it but just haven't got round to it yet! xx

Made sushi but only managed one piece and some salmon - just wasn't feeling it but it was fun making it.

Had banana and strawbs for pudding with 2 syns light ice cream and 2 syns crumbled flake.

Drinking sw Pimm's enjoying the last of the sun in the conservatory. Love it!xx

image-2981047112.jpg

Red day today:

B - muller light and strawbs
L - lazy one because I was feeling a bit hazy - muller Greek (1/2)
D - hexb1 wholemeal roll with Big Mac in a bowl (amazing!!!) - 1 syn + hexa cheese
Snacks - 1/2 hexb2 Alpen light, jelly (1/2) and ice cream (3) with strawbs and banana. Yum!!

Plus of the day - seeing 10.3 on the scales!

Last edited:
Scales are still 10.3 this morning. Yay! I've got tummy ache though and no idea why so I haven't felt like eating anything.

Planning EE once I do get my appetite back:
Brunch - scrambled eggs and bacon medallions on hexb wholemeal roll with 1 syn ketchup
Dinner - sweet and sour beef with noodles
Snacks - hexa milk in a muller cappuccino frappuccino thing! Strawbs. 3 pink wafers (6 syns)

Hope everyone is having super sunny weekends!xxx

Hope it passes Hun and you can get out and enjoy the sun and your scrummy planned food x

Thanks girls. Just want to be back to normal now - I'm bored of being under the weather!

Change of food plans:
B - hexb brekkie biccies
L - mushroom omelette with 1/2 hexa cheese
D - tbc but something Asian inspired

Hey honey. You're in the wars this week! Hope you're feeling a little better! Everyone seems to be loving these muller iced coffees! I'm devo though because they replaced my beloved Raspberry muller with the skinny cappuccino yoghurt! X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello gorge!

Think all the poorliness is connected - just need to be patient.

Omg the raspberry and chocolate muller? I love that one so I'm devo too!!!

xx

Morning all,

Happy Monday! Seems like the weather is massively different across the country today - we've got a scorcher here! It's actually too bright for me to work in the conservatory. We really need to get some blinds!

Still don't really have my appetite back so unusually for me I don't have a cunning food plan! The cupboards are looking a bit bare too so need to pop to Tesco or Lidl after work.

B - Lemon Muller Greek with strawberries
L - TBC
D - TBC

Scales are still 10.3, which is good news. Have a few plans for next weekend including a meal out on Friday and friends staying for the rest of the weekend so although I'm planning to work well within syns I will try and fit in a fast day if I think my body is up to it. That's a big if though...definitely don't want to feel like last week again!!

Happy Mondays, ladies! Hope they fly by! xxx

Back