Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Do you think you should ask for a referral to a consultant? I was misdiagnosed with vertigo for over a year, as soon as I saw a consultant he was very clear I didn't have it but migraines and since I have actually known what the problem is it has been much better as I have medication specific to my kind of migraine (vestibular) and I would never have got to this stage by just seeing a gp. I paid £150 to have a consultation as it was seriously affecting my life, I was off work once a month for up to a week at a time for over a year and for a couple of periods where is was a month or more that I was off work for.

That's really interesting, thanks chick. I get full Bupa through work so would cost me £100 maximum get a private referral - will definitely ask the doc. xxx

Morning girls!

Happy humps! Turns out Mum's food parcel included some rather delightful Tahitian Vanilla Cheesecakes - oops!!

In the office early doors to find my boss had been trying to call me at 7.30pm to get some info for the MD. I do usually check my phone before bed but am trying not to look at it so much in the evenings at the moment, so 6pm was my last glance at it and think she's going to be fairly narked. Grr. Can't change it now!

Going to take your advice and not fast today...my eyes feel a bit funny already and I've got dancing tonight so don't want to risk missing that.

Food plan is:
B - Frosties (Dave got me a Variety Pack last week - yum!)
L - Probably a Tesco falafel salad and some fruit - I really fancy some mango
D - No idea - hardly any time to eat between having my nails done, getting in, doing my yoga practice and then going to dancing!!

xxx

You shouldn't have to look at it so late :(

Hope the migraine doesn't come. Fight the beast!

xxxx.

Urgh that's so typical...the one time you dont look at it! You shouldnt feel obliged to though...work life balance and all that! :)

Oh my lord i havent had a variety pack in years...the Ricicles were always my favs!

Hope you're staving off those funny eyes and have fun dancing tonight! xxx

I hate that. My last job was like that and I had to train myself to look at my bb every hour after work to make sure I hadn't missed anything. It used to annoy me though as I would be thinking "I shouldn't have to do this!" espec cus I am so organised and it was always to accommodate other people's disorganisation. My mum always used to say to me "other people's deadlines, aren't your deadlines!" Good advice, but it's all well and good unless they're your boss!!! I remember you saying your MD was quite flighty. I wonder if (s)he ever asks for 360 degree feedback...

Hope it goes ok though, any annoyance will quickly pass :) xx

Haha. I shouldn't imagine he ever asks for 360 feedback...I bet he hears some on the grapevine though! Some of the things he comes out with are unbelievable!

I got everything over to our director at 7.30am to send to him so think all is OK. My boss made a bit of a sarky comment on the phone (she's in South Africa on business this week) but not too bad. It's tough, to be honest - when I was chained to my BB in my last job, it nearly gave me a nervous breakdown. I'm definitely not going to get into that habit again. xxx

The French show?! I watched it on ch 4 last year - amazing!!! I meant last week's show, poor Charlotte. I felt sooooo sorry for her. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's Canadian but think the French one came first xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We were SO sad at the end of The Walking Dead! I hear they have storylines for 10 seasons in total so hopefully they are making a new one as we speak! The Returned is a little random but we are deffo addicted! The Good Wife and Suits are still on TV but we struggle watching week by week and would rather binge-watch on Netflix.

I'm working from home today and feeling pretty good - I've done my yoga (Day 11) and am enjoying it so much I might jump ahead and do an extra sesh tonight when Dave is going on bike ride with some of the guys from work.

Food plan for today is:
B - Muller toffee goodies
L - Meeting a friend at a pub near her work so not sure what I'll grab. Might just have a lime and soda and make something when I get home?
D - Linguine carbonara with a green salad and maybe some garlic bread. Think a couple of Dave's cycling buddies are joining us.

Need to find time to vote too! Although we are in such a Tory stronghold (hello suburban Surrey!), I always find it a slightly frustrating experience! Dave and I might go together once our visitors have gone.

xxx

Your dinner sounds delicious :)

Was dancing good?

Loads of love xxxx

Dancing was awesome! We learned some new fancy bits in the quickstep and revisited the foxtrot (which is really hard!!) - I'm totally loving it still :) xxx

Have a lovely weekend beautiful xx

Hey gorgeous ones! All good here but struggling to stay on any kind of plan! Normal service will resume on Monday xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We'll help you get back on it Monday lovely lady! Have a good one! xxxx

Back