Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ah, life is so much easier when they let you pick the restaurant! Lol xx

B- Alpen Light and a banana
L - Ainsley couscous with added cucumber, carrot and tomatoes (1)
D - mushroom ravioli and a slice of garlic bread (10?) Then SW eton mess - meringue nest (3) with raspberries and Activia yog (1)
Snacks -Alpen Light

Last edited:
Haven't eaten enough today but been so busy! Had poached eggs on wholemeal hexb toast for breakfast then hexa cappuccino at lunchtime. Starving and ready for Mexican now!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you must be starving! Enjoy your meal out, are you still planning on the salad? X

Had a few nachos with salsa then sea bass fillet with roasted veg for main. Gin and slim tonic to drink. Did have a small slice of bday cake but should just be within syns for today!xx

All good stuff and within syns then :) have a lovely Saturday x

Bit off plan this weekend! Still managed to WI at 10.4 though so my plan is to maintain here until after christmas. Hopefully that's do able!!

Green day today I think. At jury service again - and bored of waiting!

B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb1) and banana
L - jacket spud with beans and cheese (hexa1) and salad on the side. Muller light
D - SW carbonara (2 syns for creme fraiche). Hexa2 parmesan. Hexb 2 bacon. Pudding - 1/2 meringue nest, half vanilla choc sprinkles muller light, frozen raspberries and Freddo (total 6.5 syns)

Last edited:
B - Alpen light and a banana
L - tomato mug shot with spinach, peppers, tomatoes and half hexa cheese. Muller light.
D - Meetinh colleagues in London so not sure yet!

Rubbish day so am thinking about ditching dinner and just having wine!!

Uh oh! Hope you had at least a little something to soak up the wine!?
Bloomin work they've got a lot to answer for haven't they! xx

The team made pasta so I was the judge - and it was yummy! Went way over syns in wine though and feel pretty hammered! Glad the judge doesn't want us til 10.30 tomorrow!!

In other news though, I felt positively skinny in my outfit today thanks to some Spanx! Bring on the 9s in the new year :)

B - Alpen light and a banana
L - tomato mug shot with peppers, spinach, tomatoes and 1/2 HEXA cheese
D - pork escalopes with butternut chips and salad

Hey hope your hangover went away! You did well to resist the shortcake! I'm really in to my sweet stuff at the moment, must be the time of year!

Have you finished jury duty yet? The 9s will be yours in the new year, I have no dought about it xx

Hello lovelies

Thank you for the kind words :)

Hopefully last day of jury service today - as long as we can reach a unanimous verdict! It's been a looooooooong fortnight!!

All good though - nice weekend planned then off to Spith Africa for 5 days on Monday.

Re Alpen Lights - these little babies are my saviour! 2 for HEXB and they are yummy! The orange/choc and cherry bakewell ones are my favourite!

xx

Thursday:
B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and a banana.
L - Cheese salad (HEXA), Muller Light, Starbucks caramel waffle (too many syns!)
D - Off plan meal at Chimichangas. Bad Sarah!!

Friday:
B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and a banana
L - Tomato mug shot with tomatoes, spring onions, spinach and HEXA cheese
D - Work Christmas party so having ham hock followed by turkey and trimmings and chocolate brownie and about a weeks worth of syns of booze.

The festive season and plan really don't mix that well, do they!

Back