Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Yikes! Wishing I hadn't eaten so much party food yesterday, tummy feels so fat today, don't think my body is very happy with me! Very annoyed with myself :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yikes! Wishing I hadn't eaten so much party food yesterday, tummy feels so fat today, don't think my body is very happy with me! Very annoyed with myself :(

Uh oh - what did you have? I love party food! x

Oh I lost count!

Dough balls, mini scotch eggs, mozzarella dippers, crisps, birthday cake...far far too much!

Mind you, I'm still not hungry today in the least so hopefully it will balance itself out!

How are you doing hun?xx

Oh I lost count!

Dough balls, mini scotch eggs, mozzarella dippers, crisps, birthday cake...far far too much!

Mind you, I'm still not hungry today in the least so hopefully it will balance itself out!

How are you doing hun?xx

It all sounds lovely! It's not as if you go off plan every weekend so just get back on plan today (lots of super free and water) and you'll be fine I'm sure.

Yep I'm fine, feeling in the zone at the mo just hope it lasts. xx

Planning is definitely the key to success!

Back on plan today although haven't been hungry. Have drunk tonnes of water!

Dinner - bacon medallions, tomatoes and hexa cheese on hexb toast. Yum.

Mmm medallions sound yum!
Hope your tummy calmed down a bit and isn't feeling too upset with you still!

Have you been drinking more water in general since starting and felt any benefits? I am trying to make a real conscious effort to drink more...even bought myself a pretty pink pint glass to make drinking water/squash more fun!!

Hope you've had a brill day
gx

I do try to drink plenty of water and squash - usually about 3 pints a day. Should have more but I find it harder in the winter.

The main benefit I find from SW is that all the super free fruit and veg seems to keep my skin really clear xx

Food today:

B - banana and Alpen light (3 syns)
L - at a meeting so tricky choices - 1/2 cheese salad sandwich (hexb bread/hexa cheese) (1 syn mayo) plus a few crisps (4 syns?)
D - grilled chicken, jacket potato, salad
Snacks - 2 bourbons (6 syns?)

Didn't mean to max out syns today but wasn't expecting to have to have lunch at meeting so it threw me and I was weak!!

Looks like you did ok in the meeting food wise. :)

Mmmmm bourbons xx

Lol. Was bad yesterday eve - 6 choccies from a box we got to Christmas. It was the first day since having the evil norovirus when I've enjoyed food and think I just got a bit carried away!!

Work is still pretty rubbish. Got a meeting today where I'm basically going to get shot by the firing squad so I obviously dreading that but trying to tell myself I don't care because hopefully I'm leaving soon! Have an interview tonight so fingers crossed that goes ok. Really just want today to be over and done with! Xx

Morning!

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself about last night! It's good that your bod is finally enjoying food again...so imagine 6 choccies spread out over the whole time you weren't eating much and it doesn't sound so bad! :)

GOOD LUCK for the interview!!! What is it you do?! Really hope the meeting today isn't as bad as you fear...sounds like you're in the right positive frame of mind by concentrating on the goal of getting out of there!!

Really hope all goes well today!!
Gx

Aww thanks lovely. I work in marketing and currently head up a team but am tempted to take a step sideways because in my current job I just seem to get the blame for everything! Lol xx

There's definitely no point staying with something that's making you unhappy. I read an interesting book a few months ago called How Will You Measure Your Life? which helped put things into perspective in terms of how and why we end up down different career paths based on out priorities and motivators...Moving sideways to be happier definitely sounds like a good plan for your long term sanity! :)
Good luck today! Gx

Ohh good luck today!! :D
I really hate the blame culture, its not the way to deal with people is it, just makes people scared of making a mistake and in the end I think causes more errors.

Hope the horrible meeting is over now xx

Thanks Nelly. It's at 12.30 so I'm currently sitting at my desk feeling very sick. It's so silly because it's only work, but it's amazing how it takes over your life, isn't it!

I've just done a pre-briefing with my team and told them not to take anything personally etc. and geed them up to be really positive - if only I could take my own advice!!

Just had some more info about this interview and actually not sure if it's for me, but it won't hurt to go and have a chat with them anyway.

So looking forward to walking through my front door tonight and collapsing on the sofa with OH and the cat for a cuddle!!!

Haven't managed to eat anything yet today but must make myself:
Late breakfast - Muller Light
Lunch - Mug Shot. Banana. 1/2 curly surly (2.5 syns)
Dinner - Veggie stir fry (2 syns for oyster sauce)
Snacks - HEXA hot milk and HEXB Alpen Lights. 2 celebrations (4 syns)

In other news, scales were showing 1lb down this morning!

Last edited:
Thanks Nelly. It's at 12.30 so I'm currently sitting at my desk feeling very sick. It's so silly because it's only work, but it's amazing how it takes over your life, isn't it!

I've just done a pre-briefing with my team and told them not to take anything personally etc. and geed them up to be really positive - if only I could take my own advice!!

Just had some more info about this interview and actually not sure if it's for me, but it won't hurt to go and have a chat with them anyway.

So looking forward to walking through my front door tonight and collapsing on the sofa with OH and the cat for a cuddle!!!

Haven't managed to eat anything yet today but must make myself:
Late breakfast - Muller Light
Lunch - Mug Shot
Dinner - Veggie stir fry (2 syns for oyster sauce)
Snacks - HEXA hot milk and HEXB Alpen Lights.

In other news, scales were showing 1lb down this morning!

It is only work but its such a big part of life and we are there for so much of our time... It's good you have managed to make your team feel positive, try and let it rub off on you a bit. Are you able to defend yourself or do you just have to sit there and accept things?

Brilliant news re scales going down! :) xx

I'm normally pretty good at defending myself but a lot of mistakes slipped through the net when I was away on jury service so all I can do is hold my hands up, apologise and move on. Hopefully we won't spend the meeting mud slinging, but instead building a better process for the future. Here's hoping!

Hope you're having a good day hun. Enjoy dinner with your nan tonight :) xx

Back