Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Enjoy your weekend off, and enjoy wearing your size 10 dress!! Can't wait til I can do that myself! :D xx

Thanks lovely ladies. Still can't believe I'm sat here in a size 10 tailored dress (no stretch!) - I honestly never ever thought that would happen!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey miss! Like you say, no need to freak. You're enjoying yourself which is allowed and you'll be back on track Monday (Still wearing a slinky size 10 dress!) xx

Hey girls!

Alas I have stumbled from the wagon! Not going to freak about it, just chill and start afresh on Monday. We have a couple of meals at friends houses over the weekend so that would have been off plan anyway. Hopefully minimal damage will be done and I'm a happy girl so that's the main thing.

Went to Next last night and swapped the spotty dress for a size 10 and am feeling super fabulous in it today. Deffo power dressing!

Hope everyone has a fab Thursday xx

Don't worry about it hun, life is for living and SW is a life change and not a diet anyway. Hope your friends are cooking you something delish!
You must feel amazing in your new size 10 dress and you totally deserve it chicky! Hope you've had a fab day and you're enjoying your new job still xxx

Thanks for all the support girls. You guys are so fab!

Job is going really well although I'm glad it's Friday as I think my brain is going to explode!

What has everyone got planned for the weekend?xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Woo to the first week done! Its always so much to take in so make sure you chill this weekend.

Plans - quietish.

What about you hun?

Happy friday! Xxx

Woo to the first week done! Its always so much to take in so make sure you chill this weekend.

Plans - quietish.

What about you hun?

Happy friday! Xxx

Deffo time for chilling :)

Our neighbours dad runs a pub in Newdigate and they've got bands on tonight so might head over there for a bit...if I can stay awake!

Tomorrow is quiet, off to visit my nan in the afternoon. Then we are at friends for dinner in the evening.

Sunday one of dave's cycling buddies is coming up so his wife and I will do something chilled. Not sure what though...the weather is supposed to be beyond rubbish!

xx

Deffo time for chilling :)

Our neighbours dad runs a pub in Newdigate and they've got bands on tonight so might head over there for a bit...if I can stay awake!

Tomorrow is quiet, off to visit my nan in the afternoon. Then we are at friends for dinner in the evening.

Sunday one of dave's cycling buddies is coming up so his wife and I will do something chilled. Not sure what though...the weather is supposed to be beyond rubbish!

xx

Sounds like a lovely weekend you have lined up.

For me it's drinks at a friend's tonight, spa day tomorrow and then chilling on Sunday. Catching up with a friend tonight that I haven't seen since Christmas - I can't believe it's been so long. Really looking forward to the spa day tomorrow too.

Have a good one :)

Sounds like a nice weekend for you! I'll be up mega early tomorrow - off over Bolton way to see some friends for the weekend. My first train is at 6.45am - flamin nora! xx

Crikey Jo, that is early for a Saturday. Sure you'll have a fab time though.

Bev - enjoy the spa day! How lovely! Are you having any treatments?

xx

Crikey Jo, that is early for a Saturday. Sure you'll have a fab time though.

Bev - enjoy the spa day! How lovely! Are you having any treatments?

xx

I'm getting a back, neck and shoulder massage and a facial, I can't wait! The plan is to spend the morning in the gym (and maybe even do a Zumba class), have lunch, have our treatments and then spend the afternoon in the spa. We're having dinner at an Italian afterwards and maybe a glass of wine or 2..... It'll be a lovely girlie day.

Tell me about it! Thought I mayswell make the most of the time there, get in at 10.15 :) xx

Hope you have a lovely weekend Sarah. Ours is going to involve alcohol & naughty food as well, as hubby on leave from today for 4 weeks, so need some bubbles to celebrate :) x

Hehe I just read Newdigate and thought of nudey...like rudey nudey! ;) such a child!

Nice chilled one for robbie and I....just off to the bride&groom-to-bes tomorrow to make up order of services and such! The calm before the storm next weekend!

Have a lovely relaxed one hunipie! And congrats on the first week...here's hoping it just continues to get better and better and the memories of that nasty plonker boss you had before just fade ito insignificance! :) Xxx

Hope you have a lovely weekend Sarah. Ours is going to involve alcohol & naughty food as well, as hubby on leave from today for 4 weeks, so need some bubbles to celebrate :) x

Ooh lucky boy! Definitely bubbles in order. Enjoy :) xx

Hehe I just read Newdigate and thought of nudey...like rudey nudey! ;) such a child!

Nice chilled one for robbie and I....just off to the bride&groom-to-bes tomorrow to make up order of services and such! The calm before the storm next weekend!

Have a lovely relaxed one hunipie! And congrats on the first week...here's hoping it just continues to get better and better and the memories of that nasty plonker boss you had before just fade ito insignificance! :) Xxx

Lol! You do make me giggle honey! :D

Ooh wedding crafty stuff is always fun! It's so nice to get involved with stuff like that.

Plonker boss is already a distant memory - I feel like a different person! :) It's your turn for some work good luck next - I'm sure something fab is just around the corner for you xxx

Have a good weekend Sarah! Xx

Back